Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,247 members, 7,864,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October (21757 Views)

APC Begins Governorship Campaign In Rivers State(photos) / US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria / APC Begins ‘walk The Ward’ Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Dreal1247: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ekken:
USELESS INDEED, YOU THINK WE ARE ALL FOOL LIKE YOU & GEJ, ALL YOU DO IS TO CAMPAIGN FOR PDP...
WE ARE TIRED OF HIDING UNDER SENTIMENT & DECEIVING US THAT A PARTY WANT TO IMPOSE SHARIA LAW, YOU FOOL
GO AWAY WITH YOU PDP PROPAGANDA, YOUR PARTY IS A FAILURE!

SHAMELESS PEOPLE......
MAJOR ISSUES RAISED, YOU AVOIDED TALKING ON THEM, RATHER, YOU ARE RAINING ABUSES. APC, WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT IS TO IMPOSE ISLAMIC AND NORTHERN AGENDA, BUT THEY HAVE FAILED. IF TUNDE BAKARE WAS TO SIGN RESIGNATION LETTER AS BUHARI'S VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN THE LAST ELECTION BEFORE GOING TO POLLS, REASON IS FOR A MUSLIM AND A NORTHERNER SHOULD REPLACE HIM WHEN BUHARI WINS THE ELECTION. YWAU ARE YOU NOW INSINUATING?

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Dreal1247: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
robinhoodd2:
Mr foool, we are already wise. its a only a dumbassss like you that need to be wise.
You can curse again. I leave your utterances for you. Read my immediate post before this one.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
oluezekiel:

I'll go with your third option. Fielding a northern candidate means they will lose it. Fashola will take care of SW and Amaechi will share from SS spoil
I'd rather go with Kwankwanso-Ezekwesili/Amaechi. Buhari should step down. He has tried 3 times without success.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Akiika: So, APC will begin...the process of picking presidential candidate in October for an election that will hold in February. No be small thing!
They are only adhering to INEC's guidelines. INEC has designated October-December as the Primary season for all offices.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by TellBlazer(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, I've known you for long to be an aficionado of Atiku. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't reason well. I also believe most of you are afraid of Buhari, that's the main reason you want APC to field Atiku.

Have you ever gone online to search how Presidential Elections have been in Nigeria. Buhari had 17% of the total votes cast in 2007, while Atiku had only 7%, despite Buhari coming from the same state with the Late Pres. Yaradua. What about the 2011 Election in which Atiku lost his Primaries to Jonadaf.t?! Try and reason well my guy.

I believe you only want Atiku to win the Primaries not because you like him, nor because he's stronger; but because you know that's the only person GEJ can win hands down come February 14.

And for you to say APC would scatter of internal crisis after the Presidential Primaries, should Atiku ain't chosen shows that you are living in denial. Atiku that doesn't even have control of his state. He can't even deliver there for APC. So, how's APC gonna scatter?! Atiku is levelless as far as APC is concerned!
You are the one that has lost your capacity to reason! Why most it be this old folks all the time in a country of 160 million people?this same old folks has been in goverment for way back 40 long years and stil no meaningful achievement or improvement only degrading and poverty even from their own home town making terrorism the order of the day.To hell with this old folks! And let's give chance to new generation of youthful leaders,unbaised,patrotic,dedicated and visionary young men and women to head the affairs of this nation.Buhari ko Atiku ni.

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by TellBlazer(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
I guess is only the north that wil do the voting,just the north cos they own Nigeria,their wil produce the aspirants and do the voting...the other geographical region like the middle belt,ss,se,nd,sw wil all be looking.How myopic and silly people can be.we wil vote Gej if nt for anything to tell them that Nigeria belongs to all of us.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by dabossman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dreal1247: .
MAJOR ISSUES RAISED, YOU AVOIDED TALKING ON THEM, RATHER, YOU ARE RAINING ABUSES. APC, WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT IS TO IMPOSE ISLAMIC AND NORTHERN AGENDA, BUT THEY HAVE FAILED. IF TUNDE BAKARE WAS TO SIGN RESIGNATION LETTER AS BUHARI'S VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN THE LAST ELECTION BEFORE GOING TO POLLS, REASON IS FOR A MUSLIM AND A NORTHERNER SHOULD REPLACE HIM WHEN BUHARI WINS THE ELECTION. YWAU ARE YOU NOW INSINUATING?

If you think anybody or any group can truly Islamize Nigeria, then you surely do not understand the dynamics and diversity of this country, Nigeria.

So, how exactly do you think Nigeria will be Islamized? By a decree, legislative bill, evangelization, waving a magic wand or brute force? And you think Ndigbo, the Niger Deltans, the Middle Beltans and even the Yorubas will just fold their arms and let the Hausa/Fulani Islamize Nigeria?

What you and people like you fail to realize is that there is an equal if not greater force to religion that exists in Nigeria. It is called Ethnicity. When ethnicity comes into the picture, even religion takes a back seat. The moment any Islamisation agenda is labelled s an Hausa/Fulani agenda, other tribes will kick against it ferociously. Even the Mujahideen, Asari Dokubo and all the Yoruba muslims will not buy into it.

Any attempt to Islamize Nigeria will only begin its disintegration. The boys in the creeks are not asleep, neither is the Biafran agenda. Even the muted Odua Republic proponents still exist. All these groups just need something likea full-frontal Islamization assault to show everyone that they are tired of Hausa/Fulani dominance.

Most of all, the goose that lays the golden egg, OIL, is still a major factor, and it is thousands of miles away from the North. As long as oil continues to sustain our economy, no Northern leader will attempt to rock the boat. Not even Abacha in all his madness attempted such.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by TellBlazer(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
emmasege: Tell Buhari and those northern folks to wait until 2019!!!. How easy it would have been for Buhari to emerge as the next President if he and other northern elders had thrown their weight behind GEJ to put BH insurgency to a halt. Instead, they gave the boys a silent support when the bombing started thinking that would make the country ungovernable for GEJ and discredit him b4 most Nigerians. The God that I serve would not let you Buhari or any Northerner sit on that throne until GEJ completes his second term. If u like keep bombing till then, don't just come down south. Shikenah!!!
You most be definatly out of your mind!It wil be easier for an elephant to pass through a button hole then a northerner to rule this country again,so impossible! After bastadizing this country for 40 long years and crippling the economy of this country to present state, you want them to start frm were they stopped? Hell NO! Nigerians has grown pass that era.This country wil devide like Asari said b4 they rule again.Shekina!
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2014
lagdmark: I respect Tinubu , he knows he would not even win some states in the south talk less of contesting for President , no be noise makers like Atiku Rochas and co.
He is already campaigning seriously
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Btruth: All this GEJ till 2099, GEJ till 2190.....are making me laugh. GEJ cannot even boldly declared that he is coming out for the election next year. That man is under blood oaths with Obasanjo and others. And I'm sure, he doesn't want to die a sudden death. He will need to go and see his godfather and turn his word back, then if they allowed him, fair enough, he can declare. You lots are thinking of him to continue, and the dude is thinking of a sudden death because of his blood oaths.
UR mumu na the worst wen I don see for niaraland. which kan mumu statement bi dis? Were you there during the blood oath taking ceremony? So all this campaign by TAN and those other people is not indicating to u that Jonathan is running?
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by mjcomeshoizy(f): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Buhari can not rule this country again. Presidency is not a do or die afair. He should retire like Babangida and be a elder state man.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by fellow123: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
eaglechild: APC can NEVER come close to winning with Buhari.
He is a serial loser.
APC will definitely fail if it produces buhari or atiku as flagbearer
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Btruth: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mee234:
UR mumu na the worst wen I don see for niaraland. which kan mumu statement bi dis? Were you there during the blood oath taking ceremony? So all this campaign by TAN and those other people is not indicating to u that Jonathan is running?
That was why he cannot boldly declare himself, a bi? See why I will not bother about your statement, because you lots are Jonathan species......lol.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
barcanista: APC didn't zone it to the North. I have never heard that they barred Southerners from aspiring. However, APC is not like PDP that plays politics of region, tribe and religion. PDP don't even keep to their zoning arrangement(that is their business). In APC everyone can aspire for any position without restriction.
As far as that was how APC had been doing things, I fear the modified primaries clause.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Btruth: That was why he cannot boldly declare himself, a bi? See why I will not bother about your statement, because you lots are Jonathan species......lol.
So ur reason for jona delay declaration is some stupid blood oath? ur mumu no get mate at all. So the APC people too are waiting to get clearance from those they are in blood oath with that is why they are yet to announced their candidate. Not everybody is stupid like u and ur likes as to engage in primeval non sense.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by flexya: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Okay then. Wasn't too sure.

Don't let them confuse you. You were right in the first place. They av zoned it. It's not a written agreement but it exists nonetheless, that's why the party chairman is from the south. Or did any northerners contest for APC national Chair? Same way the PDP National Chair is/was a northerners because GEJ is a southerner

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Doyin2(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
The best ticket for APC would be younger generation like El-Rufai/Oshiomole/Fashola.

Buhari could be popular in the north,how about the south?

If you ask me,El-rufai/Oshiomole is a sure banker for both the north and the south.

It's either this ticket or GOODLUCK to them!
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Btruth: 4:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Mee234:
So ur reason for jona delay declaration is some stupid blood oath? ur mumu no get mate at all. So the APC people too are waiting to get clearance from those they are in blood oath with that is why they are yet to announced their candidate. Not everybody is stupid like u and ur likes as to engage in primeval non sense.
there are things we know that people like you don't know, so...keep your mouth shut.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by muktarmtt(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
eaglechild: APC can NEVER come close to winning with Buhari.
He is a serial loser.
Dent watch nd see if it's u controll his faith munu mtsw
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by muktarmtt(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2014
hopelink1: let us all sit and watch the end of APC
is ur end dat u will see not APC will grow up high nd u will die wit ur hatred
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by muktarmtt(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
yorke1: Bunch of people wasting their time. Dead on arrival. Bring anybody out and see GEJ defeat him floor-less on that day.
u r funny dude so less wait nd see
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by emmasege: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2014
TellBlazer: You most be definatly out of your mind!It wil be easier for an elephant to pass through a button hole then a northerner to rule this country again,so impossible! After bastadizing this country for 40 long years and crippling the economy of this country to present state, you want them to start frm were they stopped? Hell NO! Nigerians has grown pass that era.This country wil devide like Asari said b4 they rule again.Shekina!
Stop arguing blindly and learn how to digest issues. Ur response to my post suggests that you are not a patient listener. Going by APC's disposition to national issues, I support GEJ till 2019 but the problem with some of you guys is that sectionalism has so blinded your eyes that you can't see clearly again. otherwise, u wouldn't tell me i was talking out of my mind when i was on the same page with you and neither would you chorus what the deranged Dokubo says. You reported Asari Dokubo as saying that the country will divide before the north rules again. If GEJ rules till 2019, would he also run for a third term like OBJ wanted to?. Isn't it normal that the power returns to the north again for the sake of equity and national unity? For crying out loud, the south would have ruled this country for 17 out of 20 years since 1999. I think it's just fair that power returns to the North in 2019, although this time around not to the Hausa-Fulani but to the North Central. Afterall, north is north.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by NewNigeriaMind: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Dreal1247: .
Some people were commenting of long years of government dominance by the northerners and its negetive effects on the developement of the country. Once they hijack the presidency through Apc which i know wont be possible, they will then restrategize on how to sit tight. Southerners them have to forget about becoming president. All the manipulations in the military, the binged of Sanusi as the CBN governor, etc are all avenues to ensure that they continue using officer to manipulate the government. I was surprised to hear that Nigeria is a member of Organisation Of Islamic Countries. With APC party structure, maybe, this time around, they will contest Nigeria to Syria and Iraq where Islam is a must. We have to be wise.

Care to tell us the make up of PDP. are northerns who are advocates of sharia not the major population of pdp. care to tell us the party of the child bride senator from the north. you lack basic reasoning and cognitive abilities just like jonatahn you pdp rats resort to politics of tribalism and religion to get supports.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by NewNigeriaMind: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2014
dabossman:

If you think anybody or any group can truly Islamize Nigeria, then you surely do not understand the dynamics and diversity of this country, Nigeria.

So, how exactly do you think Nigeria will be Islamized? By a decree, legislative bill, evangelization, waving a magic wand or brute force? And you think Ndigbo, the Niger Deltans, the Middle Beltans and even the Yorubas will just fold their arms and let the Hausa/Fulani Islamize Nigeria?

What you and people like you fail to realize is that there is an equal if not greater force to religion that exists in Nigeria. It is called Ethnicity. When ethnicity comes into the picture, even religion takes a back seat. The moment any Islamisation agenda is labelled s an Hausa/Fulani agenda, other tribes will kick against it ferociously. Even the Mujahideen, Asari Dokubo and all the Yoruba muslims will not buy into it.

Any attempt to Islamize Nigeria will only begin its disintegration. The boys in the creeks are not asleep, neither is the Biafran agenda. Even the muted Odua Republic proponents still exist. All these groups just need something likea full-frontal Islamization assault to show everyone that they are tired of Hausa/Fulani dominance.

Most of all, the goose that lays the golden egg, OIL, is still a major factor, and it is thousands of miles away from the North. As long as oil continues to sustain our economy, no Northern leader will attempt to rock the boat. Not even Abacha in all his madness attempted such.

point made, I wonder where pdp supporters get this whole islamitization thing from except from their leader who got nothing to showcase as achievement to gain support but have to resort to tribalism and religion. if Abacha and Babaginda cannot do it how will buhari do it in a civilian dispensation.

Believing anyone can islamitize Nigeria in itself is a sign of low IQ.

Hence I hardly argue with pdp rats, they are not so much different from Jonathan. daft people.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by talktimi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
farellstone: you can't even make a viable point,go sit down and understudy someone who knows politics.
i make it a point of duty not to argue with housegirls like you.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by comos: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Doyin2: The best ticket for APC would be younger generation like El-Rufai/Oshiomole/Fashola.
Buhari could be popular in the north,how about the south?
If you ask me,El-rufai/Oshiomole is a sure banker for both the north and the south.
It's either this ticket or GOODLUCK to them!
I am yet to see the right mixture to defeat GEJ
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Solowande(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
All I cn say is dat touch nt my anointed and do my prophet no harm. I bet u they will surely fail
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by chemali: 6:05am On Sep 16, 2014
emmasege:
Stop arguing blindly and learn how to digest issues. Ur response to my post suggests that you are not a patient listener. Going by APC's disposition to national issues, I support GEJ till 2019 but the problem with some of you guys is that sectionalism has so blinded your eyes that you can't see clearly again. otherwise, u wouldn't tell me i was talking out of my mind when i was on the same page with you and neither would you chorus what the deranged Dokubo says. You reported Asari Dokubo as saying that the country will divide before the north rules again. If GEJ rules till 2019, would he also run for a third term like OBJ wanted to?. Isn't it normal that the power returns to the north again for the sake of equity and national unity? For crying out loud, the south would have ruled this country for 17 out of 20 years since 1999. I think it's just fair that power returns to the North in 2019, although this time around not to the Hausa-Fulani but to the North Central. Afterall, north is north.
Explain in simple terms, citing evidences APC's approach to national issues! I would gladly do the same and show you that choosing to vote PDP is being abused and yet defending your abuser.
Re: APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2014
I predict kwakwanso/rochas in d primary election coming up October with this devt d north,sw and d south South will vote for APC come Feb 14 2015 they will win Gej convincely .just wait and see how d election will look like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Razes Governor Dickson’s House In Yenagoa / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support / ‘I Am Not Corrupt,’ Atiku Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.