Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124523 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ademat7(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
@OP u r loaded with lot of skills, your are needed here on this forum
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
I will be giving this account based on personal experience. There was a time I desperately needed money. So one of the days, as I was walking past a refuse dump, I saw one of these folks who go around picking stuffs like slipper, empty drink cans and plastics from the dump. So I decided to call one of them and ask why he is doing such a job and he told me he does it to sustain himself financially. So I further asked how much he gets from this business and he told me he usually gets 1500 daily. But on days when he works harder and longer, he gets more. He told me a kilo of those cans cost 50naira, though the cans are light, at times he picks upto 30kg or more. On weekends, he picks over 50kg, which amounts to over 2500naira and in some months he gets about 50k. To say I was shocked is an understatement. He also said some of the wine bottles he picks cost upto 20naira per one. After that encounter, I told my sef 'O boy! wetin u dey wait now?' but on a second thought, I said "Ah! No now, I can't go around picking stuff on the streets like a madman". At this point, I was indecisive until a thought struck me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm sorry everyone that I have not updated this thread. I was banned for 3 days for reasons best known to the anti-spam bot. Lets hope it won't happen again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
PRODUCTION OF CAR WASH SOLUTION
Many people might not know that it is not advisable to wash their cars with ordinary soap or detergent. It tends to weaken the paint on the car and subsequently leads to corrosion of the weakened parts. The best solution for washing cars is a specially formulated car washing solution. This single formula can change your financial status forever as the product is no longer enough to meet the ever increasing demand for it.

EQUIPMENT
Same as in the production of liquid detergent above

FORMULATION TABLE
Raw materials and their quantity
Antisol or parasol 1.5KG
Liquid Soda ash 100 GRAMS
Sulphoric acid 1.5 LITRES
Colourant AS DESIRED
Fragrance AS DESIRED
Water 23 LITRES
Formalin 30 MILI LITRES (MLS)
SLS 250 GRAMS
Texapoon 250 MLS

PROCEDURE
Soak the Antisol over night and stir till uniformly blended

Dissolve the soda ash in little quantity of water

Add the soda ash solution to the Antisol and continue stirring vigorously

Add the sulphuric acid, SLS and Texapoon to the mixture and continue stirring

Dissolve the colourant in the water and add the water to the mixture

Continue stirring until it blends smoothly

Package for the market
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
pheewww... its been a while. After been banned for the second time, I think the mods finally decided to grant me amnesty by un-banning me.
I will update this thread, but in a different way now. Since the antispam bot has decided to make things difficult for me, I will no longer post the production here. I will be sending them to the mails of those interested in pdf form free of charge, but you have to drop your emails here or send it as a text to the number in the previous page.

I will only give my experiences and tips on this thread. As for the videos, I have decided to give them out at a reduced cost of 1500 naira. Its a dvd with abt 25 products and a live demostration on their production processes. I will send it to your location anywhere within nigeria. As for those who paid the 2500, I will be refunding 1000naira to you. kindly get across to me through my number. Those people interested in a one-on-one training, kindly inform me and I will create a whatsapp group for that.

For now, enjoy my success story everyone.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by selfemployed(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2014
validuche@gmail.com

dadojo: pheewww... its been a while. After been banned for the second time, I think the mods finally decided to grant me amnesty by un-banning me.
I will update this thread, but in a different way now. Since the antispam bot has decided to make things difficult for me, I will no longer post the production here. I will be sending them to the mails of those interested in pdf form free of charge, but you have to drop your emails here or send it as a text to the number in the previous page.

I will only give my experiences and tips on this thread. As for the videos, I have decided to give them out at a reduced cost of 1500 naira. Its a dvd with abt 25 products and a live demostration on their production processes. I will send it to your location anywhere within nigeria. As for those who paid the 2500, I will be refunding 1000naira to you. kindly get across to me through my number. Those people interested in a one-on-one training, kindly inform me and I will create a whatsapp group for that.

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mount1ng(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2014
dadojo: pheewww... its been a while. After been banned for the second time, I think the mods finally decided to grant me amnesty by un-banning me.

ime1ng@yahoo.com
Pls my interest is the after shave production.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funnysaint(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2014
please Am interested in all the update
holahola4real@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2014
All those who dropped their mails here and sent to my phone, please check your emails. I have sent the first batch to you. Actually this is a very big favour I am doing you all because I have a seminar in one of the tertiary institutions in one of the states planned for next month which thousands of people are going to pay to have these same materials I am giving for free now. I really wish everyone will take advantage of this golden opportunity.
Will come back later to continue my talk about my selling scrap metals.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mount1ng(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thank you very much. I got the production pdf files. God bless you sir.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
mount1ng: Thank you very much. I got the production pdf files. God bless you sir.
You're welcome. Will send the second batch soonest.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by atuagbo: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
dadojo:

Am interested on the production PDF files. Thank.
Paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by selfemployed(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
I got the pdf. I can't thank you enough. God bless you.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kennyman20(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
am also interested... Here's my email.

Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
kennyman20: am also interested... Here's my email.

Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
File sent, check your mail.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tomorrow I will try to complete my story and talk about other means of revenue generation without capital. I have been busy typing and converting files to pdf to send to those who requested for them, hence I was not able to give an update on my story today.

The thing no easy oo cheesy
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
atuagbo:

Am interested on the production PDF files. Thank.
Paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
The file has been sent to you, check.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mount1ng(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
dadojo:
Thanks man. I got the 2nd batch. Oooochee!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by BlessnB: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
hailblessing@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funkyjms: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nice... I need this

funkyjms52@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by fgr63: 1:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Thank you very much my email is uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by fgr63: 1:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls may God bless you.i want it my email is frankwiseglobalresources@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 31, 2014
BlessnB: hailblessing@yahoo.com tnx
funkyjms: Nice... I need this
funkyjms52@gmail.com
fgr63: Thank you very much my email is uyefrancis@gmail.com
fgr63: Pls may God bless you.i want it my email is frankwiseglobalresources@gmail.com

File sent, check your mails. Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Cont
Finally, at the buyers place I decided to make some enquiries about the stuffs he buys and I was told that he usually buys bottles, fridge compressor, there is one stuff inside the bonnet of vehicles as well that I cannot remember the name now, copper in the form of wire or water tap, aluminium, iron, aluminium drink cans etc...
I decided to settle for copper, since that was readily available, less dirty job, and most profitable among them all.

Let me give a breakdown of what each of these stuff cost in the "black market". I say black market because these guys who buy these things also sell them to companies who buy them at a higher rate.

Bottles: ₦30 per one (Depending on the colour and type of bottle)
Fridge compressor: ₦700 (Depending on your bargaining power)
The stuff inside vehicle: Between ₦1200 to ₦2000
Copper: ₦700 per kilogram (Dis one na the real business)
Alluminium: ₦120 to ₦150 per kg
Iron: ₦70 per kg
Drink cans: ₦50 per kg

The prices usually vary slightly from buyer to buyer. Will be back later to share how I was able to get enough (useless) copper wire to sell and make some cool cash.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funkyjms: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2014
dadojo:
File sent, check your mails. Happy Sunday everyone

Thanks, received the files
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
cont
By the sight of kilograms and kg, do not think I am referring to a lot of weight. As a matter of fact, a kilogram is actually easy to gather when you really want to do a search for any of those stuffs mentioned. When I was told how much a kilogram of copper sells, I was initially scared thinking: How am I going to gather 1 kilogram of copper? But it wasn't really difficult. When you desperately need a thing, you tend to see it everywhere. All of a sudden, I started seeing potential copper I could sell everywhere I go. I have never taken note of these old nitel cables on electric poles, but suddenly I started seeing them on almost all nepa poles. Wires everywhere, condemened coils everywhere, I suddenly remembered our bad blender, spoilt fan, even the bad extension cable...
Suddenly my eyes were opened like Adam's.

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by vinoz: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please Ineed d stuff oooo. My mail: centoz62@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by smsgold: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just received d 1st batch of pdf.

Tanxs alot.

God bless u.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funnysaint(m): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2014
THANKS MAN. God bless you and add more wisdom to your knowledge. amen
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Rijes: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2014
dadojo: I will be showing everyone on this thread practical businesses you can do and start with 1,000 naira and make a profit of 8,000 naira or more within a week. Mind you, this is not a get rich quicl scheme. These are businesses that will require your physical input. But the best thing about it is that your returns will be almost immediate.
For those who may not have money to start up the business, I will also be telling you businesses you can do without capital and make up to 2,000 naira daily. Yes! its possible, only if you will be willing to put away shame.

In my next post I will be listing the production businesses you can go into and start making returns the same week you start.
NOTE that I have put up these production processes in videos for clearer understanding, for those who might be interested.

UPDATE
I AM RECEIVING MAILS AND CALLS FROM PEOPLE ALREADY SAYING THEY WANT THE COMPLETE MANUAL AND THE VIDEOS. DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS BANNED TWICE AFTER POSTING THE PROCESS OF PRODUCTION, I AM NO LONGER POSTING THE PROCESSES BUT SENDING THE MANUALS TO THE EMAILS OF THOSE INTERESTED. SO FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR MAIL IF INTERESTED. ALSO THE VIDEO NOW GOES FOR ₦1000 ONLY. WILL BE SENDING THE DVD THROUGH ANY MEANS OF YOUR CHOICE.

NOTE THAT THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID FOR THE NEXT SEVEN (7) DAYS, TILL 7/9/2014. AFTER THEN THE PRICE GOES BACK TO ₦2500. ABOUT 23 PEOPLE HAVE ORDERED AND GOTTEN THEIR DVDs, ONCE I GET 50 PERSONS ALL SALES WILL STOP.

Thanks
Pls I need the manuel pls....
My email is canyaoha@ymail.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.