Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124515 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by cuteng(f): 3:00pm On May 06, 2017
please send to me and i assure you that i will send my testimony + picture of product at least the first week. i need it badly cos i really want to start something instead of staying at home doing nothing. missycuteng@yahoo.com.hk
Thanks

DadojoReloaded:
I have come to realise that no matter how many times I say I'm not gonna send the manual anymore, people still drop their emails.

Reason why I stopped sending is cause most people drop their emails out of curiosity to know what I am sending.

Not really because they want to start similar business.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Mizzpat(f): 10:54pm On May 07, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
I have come to realise that no matter how many times I say I'm not gonna send the manual anymore, people still drop their emails.

Reason why I stopped sending is cause most people drop their emails out of curiosity to know what I am sending.

Hi, good evening, I came across this post today and I must commend, you are really an embodiment of knowledge. please how can I get the video? I'm in Campus now and I'm planning on starting up a little scale business like this especially with the liquid soap. I'll be glad if you reply me soon. Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Mizzpat(f): 11:07pm On May 07, 2017
PRODUCTION OF LIQUID DETERGENT

FORMULATION TABLE
Chemical required and their quantity
CDEA 500 GRAMS
STPP 300 GRAMS
Table salt (Nacl2) 75 GRAMS
SLES 1 KG
Fragrance TO TASTE
Colourant TO TASTE
Water 8.5 LITRES

Please what are the meanings of these acronyms you used for making liquid detergent?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by orlarjydey(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
DadojoReloaded:

pls have been trying your no it wasn't going tru, pls can you give your anoda no
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ZuluGuy: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
orlarjydey:

pls have been trying your no it wasn't going tru, pls can you give your anoda no
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by DadojoReloaded(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
orlarjydey:

Sorry about that. I was on a journey, you can try it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by harkhinz: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Good day brother.
I just come across this thread through Google on my search for lucrative biz in Nigeria. I'm seriously interested in the training manual. spending months at home coz of lautech strike has indeed ignite the passion of going into production in me and that is what lead to the search. I'll be glad if you can send the training manual to harkhinz@gmail.com
thankz.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by AmaUwana(f): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you Sir for the posts..... I have learn alot and am going to implement it

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.