Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. (5617 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / 14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by GodsDivinefavor(f): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Sincerely, have tried to make us always sleep on same bed everyday but to no avail.
He likes to sleep alone both night and day, he seems to enjoy it.

I like cuddling while sleeping but he thinks am invading his privacy.

I don tire oooo.
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Kanwulia: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Why is it important to sleep on the same bed? undecided

If you are GODSDIVINEFAVOR. . . . You don't need no man to sleep in your bed!
You cannot serve YA GOD AND BLOKOS! kiss

Perhaps. . . YA GOD and his DIVINEFAVOR are in ALREADY in the bed with you EVERY NIGHT and it has become way too crowded for your husband to compete with the almighty HOLY GHOST'S BLOKOS! wink

Just saying. . . . .Start by changing your name. I will not be getting in bed with any man or woman with the 'divinefavor' of "GOD" or "ALLLAH" in his or her name! It would feel like phocking GOD OR ALLLAH for sure. . . . .TWA!!!!grin

5 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by MrsAwesome: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
""""""These woman dey craze oooooo.

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
GodsDivinefavor: Sincerely, have tried to make us always sleep on same bed everyday but to no avail.
He likes to sleep alone both night and day, he seems to enjoy it.

I like cuddling while sleeping but he thinks am invading his privacy.

I don tire oooo.

Madam, this is very strange o. Did you both date properly before marriage? was your marriage arranged? did something happen while you both dated that affected your bond together?? Do you guys fight/argue often? Was he the type that was fond of keeping to himself/isolating himself after eevery argument while dating him? Please answer these questions truthfully?

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by asadike(f): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
nne,somtin is rong somewhere, pls try to find out wot dat is. Somtimes our atitude can cause our guys 2 act strange o. Check ursele and c if d prob is nt 4rm u. Is he an introvert or dont u guys make lov? Try talkin 2 him nicely and gently when he is in a lighter mood.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some people enjoy their space and privacy like me to.

I cannot sleep if someone else is sleeping beside me . individual differences

solution: respect it

nothing wrong with that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
its an individual thing, some people like sleeping alone. Av met a guy like that before, he loves his space and also hate kisses with great disgust, since teenage yrs till date sad quickly i changed gear...cant be with such man abeg.... leaving like flatmates, instead of a couple... angrydifferent strokes for different pple.. it shows the op, didnt date her man, intimately , before marrying him

sorry op... u av to adjust and accept him as he is....kpele.

5 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: Some people enjoy their space and privacy like me to.

nothing wrong with that

This is marriage we are talking about o. Privacy for where person dey sleep for night again? Na im be say una be roomates and not husband and wife o. Then what kind of bond do you hope to create with your husband? How often will you bond with s*e*x if you continue with this privacy issue?

8 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by egopersonified(f): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Why is it important to sleep on the same bed? undecided

If you are GODSDIVINEFAVOR. . . . You don't need no man to sleep in your bed!
You cannot serve YA GOD AND MOMMOTH! kiss

Perhaps. . . YA GOD and his DIVINEFAVOR are in ALREADY in the bed with you EVERY NIGHT and it has become way too crowded for your husband to compete with the almighty HOLY GHOST'S BLOKOS! wink

Just saying. . . . .Start by changing your name. I will not be getting in bed with any man or woman with the 'divinefavor' of "GOD" or "ALLLAH" in his or her name! It would feel like phocking GOD OR ALLLAH for sure. . . . .TWA!!!!grin

Madam, why u wan frustrate this op now?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Kanwulia: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
egopersonified:

Madam, why u wan frustrate this op now?

Is it possible to frustrate an already frustrated person? cheesy
I just wan 'lighten' her load o!
Life is too short for all this kain stress wey she dey give herself.

If man nor wan sleep for bed LEFAM!
Simple!
Haba!

If MARY and JOSEPH were sleeping on the same bed. . .GOD FOR BORN JESUS? grin
Una for get "SAVIOR"? grin

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by GodsDivinefavor(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Madam, this is very strange o. Did you both date properly before marriage? was your marriage arranged? did something happen while you both dated that affected your bond together?? Do you guys fight/argue often? Was he the type that was fond of keeping to himself/isolating himself after eevery argument while dating him? Please answer these questions truthfully?

He likes sleeping while listening to music, will play music from his even when there is light out and me I complain of noise, so I taught he was trying to make me suffer for complaining. But I realised he likes rolling about on the bed too while sleeping.
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Kanwulia: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

Marriage na waya!
What A PRISON. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
GodsDivinefavor:

He likes sleeping while listening to music, will play music from his even when there is light out and me I complain of noise, so I taught he was trying to make me suffer for complaining. But I realised he likes rolling about on the bed too while sleeping.

I was also taught to sleep with my radio on... So its no big deal... but you try get a bigger bed and sleep afar from him... with time, the gap will reduce.

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by eigmaticme: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
no cuddling? that can be a deal breaker for me

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by femidejulius(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Excuse me ma'am..

Do you snore?

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
if she snores , nko?

is she not human?...some pple snore... some pple dont snore..

thats not a congent reason

thats how one guy break up with up with my frnd due to snores. shes married nw, with a kid... hes still there searching for the perfect babe..upon money and fame, clocking 39yrs is not yet happy and settled with any lady..still asking for working class ladies contacts, especially from delta or edo ladies...e go wait taya

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by SirBigH: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Have you tried talking to him about your needs? If he likes sleeping alone as a bachelor, now is the time to adjust and start considering sharing the same space with you..

1 Like

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na wa o, I can understand wanting to sleep alone on some days but this is marriage na, how do you sleep away from your wife almost everyday? Hian! How una go take dey do na?

This marriage isn't for everybody yet people no go gree, if you like your space pass ya spouse then you have no business being married, haba!

9 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amelian: if she snores , nko?

is she not human?...some pple snore... some pple dont snore..

thats not a congent reason

thats how one guy break up with up with my frnd due to snores. shes married nw, with a kid... hes still there searching for the perfect babe..upon money and fame, clocking 39yrs is not yet happy and settled with any lady..still asking for working class ladies contacts, especially from delta or edo ladies...e go wait taya
sooooo funny grin grin grin

He go wait tire really cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
freecocoa: Na wa o, I can understand wanting to sleep alone on some days but this is marriage na, how do you sleep away from your wife almost everyday? Hian! How una go take dey do na?
'After doing the do', them go retire to their rooms...if any of them wan do d do, he/she go call on the other person grin grin grin

Op, talk to your husband. ....
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is a habit he has taken years to master. You have to help him unlearn it now without wasting time. The good thing is he has not started leaving the bedroom for you(your actions might/might not make him start). I have heard of worse cases than yours, now you see i left you no option to be hopeless cos am hopeful he can be helped. First you have to determine in your heart that you must share same room with him no matter what, next you must buy yourself plenty of time and patience(cos he took time to get there). To go about this , strictly maintain your side of the bed, if you must cuddle manage the pillow(this too shall pass), when he rolls to your side gently adjust him if he inconveniences you but leave him if its like a cuddlelike position(let him wake up to see that he did it himself) still maintain you side and for the music please bear as with one of those women whose husband snores louder than that music(yes they exist) then when you see he is fast asleep you can reduce the volume a litlte so as not to wake him, you can further reduce it with time if he has gotten used to the previous reduced volume. Do this repeatedly with time to a bearest minimum volume. This with time will help him accomodate a wife on his bed. Please be patient and positive cos if he starts sleeping in a separate room, you might lose him forever.

16 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by GodsDivinefavor(f): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
femidejulius: Excuse me ma'am..

Do you snore?

nope
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

This is marriage we are talking about o. Privacy for where person dey sleep for night again? Na im be say una be roomates and not husband and wife o. Then what kind of bond do you hope to create with your husband? How often will you bond with s*e*x if you continue with this privacy issue?
you can't expect anyone to change automatically just because he or she got married. Someone used to his space and privacy cannot immediately change. It takes time to adjust. I don't understand why op is looking for problem when there's none because I don't see any problem here

1 Like

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Pavore9: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
l hope this will not end up being an issue for family meeting!
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Godmystrength: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: you can't expect anyone to change automatically just because he or she got married. Someone used to his space and privacy cannot immediately change. It takes time to adjust. I don't understand why op is looking for problem when there's none because I don't see any problem here
But we can't say for sure how long the OP has been at it. What if the person is not willing to change or adjust?
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Godmystrength: But we can't say for sure how long the OP has been at it. What if the person is not willing to change or adjust?
then let him be.na by force. How easy do you think it is for an adult to change to please/satisfy another human being

During my early 20s my Brother UNSUCESSFULLY tried in every way to change me from addiction to tv/movies and he failed WOEFULLY because I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE

bottom line is :if an adult is used to a particular activity he has been doing over time, IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO CHANGE, believe me no amount of pressure from anyone can make him change. Change doesn't happen because a person whines shouts beg etc it starts because the person has made up his mind to willingly change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Godmystrength: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: then let him be.na by force. How easy do you think it is for an adult to change to please/satisfy another human being

During my early 20s my Brother UNSUCESSFULLY tried in every way to change me from addiction to tv/movies and he failed WOEFULLY because I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE

bottom line is :if an adult is used to a particular activity he has been doing over time, IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO CHANGE, believe me no amount of pressure from anyone can make him change. Change doesn't happen because a person whines shouts beg etc it starts because the person has made up his mind to willingly change.
hmmmm................
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
eyah. You cant change him o esp if he is really comfy in that position.

but you can improvise.
get two pillows, sew them together and cuddle it whenever you sleep.

let him know the pillow represents him.
Then take your mind off it. Relax alone in the room.

he might have a change to cuddle a bit with you before retiring to his room.

as for me, i dont like sleeping facing anybody. is either i turn my back at you, or your back facing me. Gives me cattarh when i inhale your breathe. So we cuddle at that position before i retire to sleep. trust me, you dont wanna know the position i take when i sleep. chinese runs. grin

even my kids, i put my head above theirs until they sleep before i retire to my sleeping position.

Works just fine for us.

btw, how you bin dey sleep when you single?

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2014

nothing wrong with that
gay alert

something id wrong with dat....marriage bed is diff from squatting bed wid freind

but you can have sex on dat same bed with a person abi

@op,when did it start,or it always like dat,do u fart,snore at night or u dnt clean up well......lets know o
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2014

nothing wrong with that
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
GodsDivinefavor:

maybe drres a side chic "=cud be male or female undecided
Re: Hubby Likes To Sleep Alone. by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am talking about sleeping and not sekx
Bootybuttchic: gay alert

something id wrong with dat....marriage bed is diff from squatting bed wid freind

but you can have sex on dat same bed with a person abi

@op,when did it start,or it always like dat,do u fart,snore at night or u dnt clean up well......lets know o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Pray Together With Our Family? / Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.