Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868806 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Slimmy, mbok where are you ooo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks bro. I dey observe as you dey process your ASU runs o. Abeg fill me in, make me walk through this journey together... cheesy
innovativeame:

My brother, all I can say is, the sky is your starting point, keep doing what you know how to do best and remember no one can stop you from being great except YOU. Thumbs up! Well done for surpassing my score by a point grin. Congratulations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes I will do that. Have a lovely week. smiley
GboyegaD:

Write your statement of purpose to reflect that your low grades was due to some youthful exuberance and you are better than the grades you had back then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Wish you the best...
Horayce:

Damn, congrats bro. That's a very good score. My emergency visa interview was just approved, it's this friday wink Wishing u all the best in the rest of ur apps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2014
That coming from a Great Ife brother, I feel honored....*in mystiqueme's deep e-voice* "Thanks chief grin
Mystiqme:

Great scores. Good luck brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
That 'guy' is an integral part of the family, and we are family here. Just try and hold back any urge to get bellicose again abeg. Goodluck with your test. Please, reply your pm.

Just the same way I'm an integral part of the family too. I replied your pm bro! Pls get back to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Check my signature and mail me directly. This 'pm' thing don dey mess up again.
sabiguy:

Just the same way I'm an integral part of the family too. I replied your pm bro! Pls get back to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Check my signature and mail me directly. This 'pm' thing don dey mess up again.

I emailed u. Pls confirm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2014
replied
sabiguy:

I emailed u. Pls confirm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2014
helo house,I Enrolled to a school for master in public health, however am thinking of transfering to another school as i gats no GA where i am presently, pls US scholars here, i need suggestion of schools that are generous in term of giving GA. I NEED ASSISTANTSHIP ABEG OOOOOO
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Uchboggy(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Hello guys,

I had my test today between 11am and 3pm. My unofficial scores:
316: 154V 162Q

Sent my scores to:
1. Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
2. Florida International University
3. Kansas State University
4. Utah State University.
All for Computer Science MSc.

I want to show my appreciation to everyone in the forum who helped me through the preparation:
Specially acknowldge bigfrancis, ebdib, mystiqueme, innovativeme, dinjaninja, electronic, dicapino, godG, gboyegaD
You really made the burden lesser for me. Wish all those test takers good luck.
congrats that's a good score, do u have toefl too or u r gonna apply without toefl or u plan to do it in future?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by lockupman(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2014
As in enh! I'm so scared N185 to $1. For wetin na?

repsin:
Exactly he should create a link with work experience related to his intending course of study. My brother I dey fear to change my naira to dollars oo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 6:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Horayce:

How u guys finding the resource i gave? Did u find manhattan any good? I really didn't like their mocks last go around though i think they are the best resource for the gmat. And their 5lb gre big book is a must have for people who are rusty with base level concepts. But something i just found out grin grin going over gre books for the past few weeks is that Kaplan is solid gold. Their question bank has the trickiest gre quant questions i've ever seen. Every thing else feels like a cakewalk in comparison after drilling thru kaplan. If u need the links to the kaplan qbank u can pm me. grin. Anyway just checking, all the best... cheesy
How far with application bro? Pharmengy@yahoo.com is my email, kindly send me d link. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=jenns post=28909140]Thanks to all the big boss & sexy ladies on this forum. It really helped me a lot cos all I said @ to the VO was basically what I copied & crammed.

No document asked , it was just a 1min interview!! Here's the transcript!!!
VO:Good Morning
VO: She just dey drink coffee like say na oxygen oooo.
She answered with a smile, She don deny like 25 people before me.

Me: Gud Marwin.. She answered with a smile,
VO: Marwin,How was your 9t , sipping a cup of coffee.
VO: what is your purpose for travelling to USA
Me:To study Comp Sci @ the Uni of XYZ.
VO:Why the Uni of XYZ
Me: It;s a top ranked public university & its Comp Sci dept is ranked among the top 20 university with a large based software facility for undergraduate studies in science research field.
Furthermore, there's an intensive research group which is supervised by Prof Erick Winfree which I intend to be part of the team & learn from his wide field of knowledge(ALL NA LIE OO, noo prof dey bear that name)
VO:How many Uni did you apply to?
Me: 5, and I mentioned them
VO: how many gave you admission ?
Me: 2 ( Na LIE OO)
VO: Y did you choose A over B?
Me: the tuition of A is lower than B, & also most uni in USA offers quality education & better research opportunities.
VO:Who is you sponsor?
Me: Ma Dad
VO: What does he do?
Me: He owns an oil servicing company that provides technical service to major petroleum industry.( Anoda Lie ooo)
VO: Example of companies?
Me: Oando, AOS well & she jes dey help me mention different companies, me sef jes dey use hand dey "democrase" for her.
VO: I have approved you!! She told me 3 times smiling.

Come pick up it up @ blaaa blaa blaa.

First of all.. PRAY & FAST, did 10 dayz fasting & read Ish 41 vs10.
Be confident
Talk to the VO's as if u are chatting with a friend.
Finally..I observed there's a camera attached to the earpiece& she kept readjusting it to know my level of composure
Oh boi...those people just dey deny people visa ooo..I counted like 19 before she called me.[/quote Congrats, excel in sch.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by qonfupanda: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Help! Help! Help!!!!....good morning guru's in the aouz....dis
december is my interview,I choose abj embassy,plz,....am
aplying for an m1 visa,going 2 sturdy welding @ powersteel
institute,ohio,....plz what are the possible questions I need
to be preparred for....plz help..........many thanks 1Love#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
qonfupanda:
Help! Help! Help!!!!....good morning guru's in the aouz....dis
december is my interview,I choose abj embassy,plz,....am
aplying for an m1 visa,going 2 sturdy welding @ powersteel
institute,ohio,....plz what are the possible questions I need
to be preparred for....plz help..........many thanks 1Love#

Bros just read through the thread, it is more than sufficient though I must admit it's more of F1. However there is a member of the house Stevoo or so that travelled with a M1 Visa. I suggest you get in touch with him.

@SirRiddy, You attended ife too. That's awesome o. try write TOEFL most schools use the speaking section for assistantship decisions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by qonfupanda: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
gunther6:

Bros just read through the thread, it is more than sufficient though I must admit it's more of F1. However there is a member of the house Stevoo or so that travelled with a M1 Visa. I suggest you get in touch with him.

@SirRiddy, You attended ife too. That's awesome o. try write TOEFL most schools use the speaking section for assistantship decisions
Many thanks bro....really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
qonfupanda:

Many thanks bro....really appreciate

Have faith in God...All things work together for those that have faith in him.
Go and get your VISA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2014
SF9ja:

When did you apply for emergency appointment?
Applied last week thursday. Attached my admission letter, sevis fee receipt, i20 and an international student document highlighting when i was supposed to resume. I also gave a few extra reasons (in a tiny box on the site) why i needed the emergency appointment. My friend's was approved less than 24 hours after his application, mine took about 4 working days. There's that.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by qonfupanda: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
jenns:

Have faith in God...All things work together for those that have faith in him.
Go and get your VISA.
Thanks bro,bur plz do I have to prepare for questions like this...."How many schools did I apply for?"....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by lockupman(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Try using mysevisfee.com

uthor=delmoh post=28890044]hello everyone here..im having a big issue here.my visa interview is wed 17th..the guy i gave money to for sevis is no where to be found,no reciept has been sent either.pls sonebody in us should help me pay in the state as i learnt i will get d reciept same day.pls house i really need your help.God bless you all.[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2014
I glorify your name in all the earth...I magnify your name in all the earth..., all thanks and praise to Jehovah God who did it this morning for me!! Visa granted this morning at the US embassy, Lagos. Transcript coming soon!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sarmiie(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2014
JabinodelaRatta:
I glorify your name in all the earth...I magnify your name in all the earth..., all thanks and praise to Jehovah God who did it this morning for me!! Visa granted this morning at the US embassy, Lagos. Transcript coming soon!!

Congrats o......we r waiting for d transcript

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks bro. Have you written your TOEFL? Please, help me with any valuable tips, please?
gunther6:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
JabinodelaRatta:
congratz bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Abeg I need list of schools that are generous in giving out GA.
I need your help folks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
JabinodelaRatta:
Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
JabinodelaRatta:

Congrats! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Congrats! cheesy

#Congrat bro# Welcome to obamaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
@qonfupanda.... It's a constant "K" question asked by the Visa Officer to know how much research you made before finally choosing the Institution.
@jabinodelaratta...Congrat on your visa approval. Please post your transcript . Was it that slim lady @ counter 4 that interviewed you?(She can drink coffee ehnnn)

Any body going to Oklahoma?? ??

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
jenns:
@qonfupanda.... It's a constant "K" question asked by the Visa Officer to know how much research you made before finally choosing the Institution.
@jabinodelaratta...Congrat on your visa approval. Please post your transcript . Was it that slim lady @ counter 4 that interviewed you?(She can drink coffee ehnnn)

Any body going to Oklahoma?? ??
Its not like she likes sipping coffee, she's been bamboozled with all sorts of lies and bogus documents. Some even go with charms and other fetish powers just to aid visa success.

Just like you fed her all sorts of lies. Lmao.

Congratz once again Jenns.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by gunther6(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
sirRiddy:
Thanks bro. Have you written your TOEFL? Please, help me with any valuable tips, please?
I wrote TOEFL like 18months ago, I had 109 ... by and large its simple. in my opinion TOEFL is impossible to prepare for so I don't advocate much preparation. I have a tip for you about the summary part of the writing section, just let me know when your TOEFL is near.

N.B if you must prepare focus your attention on the speaking and writing sections. The reading and listening section is a piece of cake, I had perfect scores without preparation. just read novels and watch American movies without subtitles and you are good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.