Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866648 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 6:14am On Jan 03, 2015
Mckenziiiii:
Abeg na who dey Indiana?

Boss u Don reach Indiana. Thanks to God.. Hws valpraiso Na... I don mail u tire...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2015
I Stay @ ogba precisely oke - ira am also preparing for me gre make God help us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
udeyokay:
Please guru in the house,is it advisable for some one to change PRIMARY OCCUPATION,in DS 160 (work/education column), after six months one has been delayed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=udeyokay post=29445769][/quote] Yes you can change in as much as you have reasons why you left the previous job for the new one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
@amen1967

If you don't want to keep your contribution open here then stop dropping your email address asking people to contact you for some offline chat.

Feel free to follow anybody here then send them PM if that is what you want.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
Akin26:
Pls house I urgently need help on this... I am filling a masters form for a school in USA and I want to use canada mailing address...hope that won't affect my visa application wen applying to Embassy here in Nigeria?
It won't. Use any address that is convenient for you to receive your i20

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amen1967: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Its not for personal chat, I understand your post, its just that we stay in the same area and we on the same goal, just need a friend on the same goal. I will do as you have stated.
justwise:
@amen1967

If you don't want to keep your contribution open here then stop dropping your email address asking people to contact you for some offline chat.

Feel free to follow anybody here then send them PM if that is what you want.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
johnnykuku:
Pls I have a question does age matters in applying for undergraduate study in any european,canada,Australia and Us universities?am 30 now can I succeed with any one?I am a graduate though but I intend to change my career

#Not really bro.. A fwend of mine was granted visa an undergraduate visa with is age at 31.
Prepare well & forget about age for now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
slimmy05:
Yes you can change in as much as you have reasons why you left the previous job for the new one.
Thanks bro
Because I'm feeling, business being my primary occupation while I'm going for my msc in (physics general) deos not ryme in anywhere.So I intend changing to something related to physics and also reduce my monthly income then give reasons for the change,so that it will some how ryme.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
jenns:

we don't patronise agent here Mister, the spirit behind this forum is #Do it yourself syndrome# We are all here to help each other from transcript evaluation to personal advice.
Please move your AGENT SYNDROME to facebook or COMPUTER VILLAGE.

Just my 2 cent.
Na wah for that guy...he shouldn't worry, I'll soon believe him to help me get my visa..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Akin26: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
slimmy05:
It won't. Use any address that is convenient for you to receive your i20
THANKS SO MUCH I APPRECIATE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
udeyokay:

Thanks bro
Because I'm feeling, business being my primary occupation while I'm going for my msc in (physics general) deos not ryme in anywhere.So I intend changing to something related to physics and also reduce my monthly income then give reasons for the change,so that it will some how ryme.
I don't think leaving your business for further studies is a bad idea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akin26:
Pls house I urgently need help on this... I am filling a masters form for a school in USA and I want to use canada mailing address...hope that won't affect my visa application wen applying to Embassy here in Nigeria?
It will affect it. Use Nigerian home address. It's very important because you're applying for visa from home and the embassy does not really lay emphasis on previous travel before issuing a visa. They only care about "home ties."
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
That's nice but did you tell the consular you are planning to get get a job close to the White House after graduation or prior graduation it's been your dream to work in Washington, D.C.?
biikeys:

I had all universities I applied to in the same state..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Well what I think you should understand is that not everyone who enter a plane to USA has the thought of emigrating to USA or wherever the belle might face. Belle will go there. But it will be so foolish of a man to under estimate an enemy that might not want you to go or see wherever you want to just by thinking I can tell you I am going to marry your woman in America and start a family. Your next route will be Guatemala or Mexico.

Before we were born?our fathers studied in America and came back to Nigeria so it don't matter whatever te consular thinks,he or she knows any Nigerian given a visa to study in USA will one way or the other contribute to the economy either goo or bad ways.

Leave their statistics and forget stories for the gods. We v intellects who contribute very wel in academics so if them like which they can't do without us,the ot is never rub it on the face of a consular that you are not coming back unless you are obasanjo pikin cos ambassadors done wih him.

Sorry for d long update. Tipsy lipsy.

Bless.
bigfrancis21:

There's one thing you guys don't know about the visa interview process. You think telling them you're returning to Nigeria gets you the visa? You think they don't know that YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK to Nigeria even if you prove you are? You think they don't have the statistics of those who actually returned after their studies yet they open their office everyday and keep doling out visas?

If you still don't know this by now, you need to. Once you sound smart/speak intelligently/are intelligent (with good grades) at the interview, the VO will definitely grant you your visa, because you have potential to contribute positively to their economy. Why shouldn't they grant you your visa? On the other hand, if you're not so smart, well...that's when all that hurdle about ties to your home country becomes more apparent.

@McFarlin...the reasons I mentioned, in the first place, are more of personal reasons to gravitate towards a state of one's choice. You would always want to go to the area/state with the best options for your line of career. You don't necessarily have to mention the reasons at the interview if you don't want to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mckenziiiii: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
ridimic1:

Boss u Don reach Indiana. Thanks to God.. Hws valpraiso Na... I don mail u tire...

No vexx baba heading to Chicago 2day by Monday I should b @ valpo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
seangy4konji:
Well what I think you should understand is that not everyone who enter a plane to USA has the thought of emigrating to USA or wherever the belle might face. Belle will go there. But it will be so foolish of a man to under estimate an enemy that might not want you to go or see wherever you want to just by thinking I can tell you I am going to marry your woman in America and start a family. Your next route will be Guatemala or Mexico.

Before we were born?our fathers studied in America and came back to Nigeria so it don't matter whatever te consular thinks,he or she knows any Nigerian given a visa to study in USA will one way or the other contribute to the economy either goo or bad ways.

Leave their statistics and forget stories for the gods. We v intellects who contribute very wel in academics so if them like which they can't do without us,the ot is never rub it on the face of a consular that you are not coming back unless you are obasanjo pikin cos ambassadors done wih him.

Sorry for d long update. Tipsy lipsy.

Bless.
Lols. The USA is very diversified. So leave Obasanjo out of this. The most important thing in life is to work hard.

If the Nigerian Government were really down-to-earth, believe me, Americans would beg to come to Nigeria.

I do believe it'll come to pass one day and Nigeria would be a role model for others to follow.

God bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
Classicalmusic:
It will affect it. Use Nigerian home address. It's very important because you're applying for visa from home and the embassy does not really lay emphasis on previous travel before issuing a visa. They only care about "home ties."
You got him wrong. Think you need to read his post properly. He is filling application for a school and not embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
God bless you too.

Obasanjo or whoever even vo's journey wil end in 6 ft without any visa or application.

I pray it will be better bit the signs I see from the youths ain't encouraging but still On Still?

We Nigerians are like bird man and we survive in any weather so let's just leave it that way.

And talking about let's just work hard?never compare a street vendor in ajegunle to a street vendor in las cruces or Nevada. Street tot will always reign.ishe ko lo wo. If it's by workin hard then bricklayers won't be working day and night on peanuts while senators sleep an receive billions.

Bless

The present people don't give a cent about a model or replica of good things. He who survives get home first.
Classicalmusic:
Lols. The USA is very diversified. So leave Obasanjo out of this. The most important thing in life is to work hard.

If the Nigerian Government were really down-to-earth, believe me, Americans would beg to come to Nigeria.

I do believe it'll come to pass one day and Nigeria would be a role model for others to follow.

God bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
slimmy05:
You got him wrong. Think you need to read his post properly. He is filling application for a school and not embassy.
Sure i know he's filling application but on the I-20, what will be the address finally?

I have respect for you so i'm not trying to talk you down.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please house. Is 80 a good score in toefl?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello house. Who's in springfield Illinois. Boredom wan kill me o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
seangy4konji:
Please house. Is 80 a good score in toefl?

I don't know much about graduate degree applications but I think that score is very good for undergraduate degree.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by seangy4konji: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks.
mcfarlin:

I don't know much about graduate degree applications but I think that score is very good for undergraduate degree.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
slimmy05:
Thanks bro
You know all these Visa officers are too smart.I was thinking may be because of my ocupation being business,was what disqualifies my student's visa during my last interview so I decided to find something withing this period before fall session Starts. Even if it is teaching physics in secondary school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
slimmy05:
Thanks bro
You know all these Visa officers are too smart.I was thinking may be because of my ocupation being business,was what disqualifies my student's visa during my last interview so I decided to find something withing this period before fall session Starts. Even if it would be teaching physics in secondary school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
seangy4konji:
Thanks.
All thanks should be to GOD.

Besides are you going for undergraduate? Or graduate?.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Sure i know he's filling application but on the I-20, what will be the address finally?

I have respect for you so i'm not trying to talk you down.
I understand bro. I never insinuated you're talking me down. It doesnt in anyway affect anything. Postal address is different from residential address. If he is to receive his documents in Canada, he doesn't have any issues at all. All my documents had foreign address even my sevis receipt and sponsors address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.