Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867617 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
slimmy05:
[/b]I don't have bladder issues[b]. I am taking window seat. The guy should go and die, I aint taking the flight on credit.

I don't have issues with their food. How far about that our package? You didn't get back to me again.

grin***laffin in Chinese*** grin grin grin grin cheesy
Comedian slimmy....so its only peeps with bladder issues that do pee all d time right?...Tennessee iyaff receive somebody dis yr
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
mountmos:
Thanks for your reply, am still 100% interested in Mycology but I cudnt view your PM...so I cant reply

Is it Aspergilus spp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't have bladder issues. I am taking window seat. The guy should go and die, I aint taking the flight on credit.

I don't have issues with their food. How far about that our package? You didn't get back to me again.

Funny man... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Walspring:

Is it Aspergilus spp
Hahhhahhahaaahaha....wale, Aspergillus is just an ordinary fungus(wit diff spp), one among numerous fungi...
Mycology is more than that....study of d life cycle, classifications, reproduction, economic importance, culture media, etc of millions of fungi....So very broad and complex...o ti poju....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
profojah:

grin***laffin in Chinese*** grin grin grin grin cheesy
Comedian slimmy....so its only peeps with bladder issues that do pee all d time right?...Tennessee iyaff receive somebody dis yr
cry cry I will be lonely. Nigerians there are not smillng
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
slimmy05:
cry cry I will be lonely. Nigerians there are not smillng
Eeeyah!!! .just endure bro...I'll soon join u there by d special grace of God...

But Tryna make Tennessee people know that we've got NOT only basket mouth and AY...Slimmy Akw*** sef dey tear pple belle.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by H4HLori: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Sorry if this is a dumb question ... is this the current thread on this topic? I'm new here & it's a bit confusing to me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 12, 2015
H4HLori:
Sorry if this is a dumb question ... is this the current thread on this topic? I'm new here & it's a bit confusing to me.
Yeah, it is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 4:20am On Jan 12, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't have bladder issues. I am taking window seat. The guy should go and die, I aint taking the flight on credit.

i will send u her number via email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2015
slimmy05:
That's not true. I was told when I get to New York, there is a tree down the road that grows dollars and I can also walk down the street and pick money. So where is your news coming from.. Lol.

You don't need to tell a dumb man that vinegar taste bad.
Boss, u wan kill me with laugh. i hail oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 12, 2015
exxy:

i will send u her number via email
Do it sharply for me nah. I am finding it difficult getting accommodation. You know I am using extension, would have loved to stay in Chicago for at least 4days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by taiwo09: 5:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Hi house, I'm just preparing for GRE. Please does anyone know the link or how to download Kaplan. Thanks all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2015
djmakson:
Yes it is. I did mine using paypal a couple of weeks ago. Good luck to you.

thanks a lot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chars1289: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2015
taiwo09:
Hi house, I'm just preparing for GRE. Please does anyone know the link or how to download Kaplan. Thanks all
http://www.grepdf..in/search/label/GRE%20Books%20Download
how z preparation going? dz xams no be moi moi bt God will see us thru!! peace

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hey house happy new year. To u all, owu is stalling me, another year of forseeable greatness thanks to you all who helped me through the hurdle of applying to a school, pls any body in university of illionios-urbana champaigne or in illionis I need some info pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Happy new year, bro. How applications now?
amanze15:
Hey house happy new year. To u all, owu is stalling me, another year of forseeable greatness thanks to you all who helped me through the hurdle of applying to a school, pls any body in university of illionios-urbana champaigne or in illionis I need some info pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by lacorona: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hey guys, My sister is seeking admission into schools in the US that waives GRE and TOEFL for Graduate school, She came out with 2.2, Please I will like someone who can help me out to tell me schools that can waive this requirements, Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
lacorona:
Hey guys, My sister is seeking admission into schools in the US that waives GRE and TOEFL for Graduate school, She came out with 2.2, Please I will like someone who can help me out to tell me schools that can waive this requirements, Thanks.
She would make life and her application far simpler by getting TOEFL or similar first then applying.
Looking for schools that do not require this limits choices and needs explaining to visa officer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
lacorona:

What course?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hi all, anyone in Tennessee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gurus I need list of universities wey no compulsory toefl, gre , GMAT for graduate students coming from Nigeria z. Please sits help me sir . Thanks you sir . Victorious8555@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Abeg why people dey run from standardised test

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by djmakson(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello guys. I mailed my advisor asking him to mail me a scanned copy of my I-20 when it's being issued before they send it by courier. I did that because of the info I got from here regarding that. To my suprise, he responded by stating that "universities that release scanned copy of I-20 would be in violation of the SEVP policy and would be opening themselves to legal recourse."

I wanna ask if any one has gotten same responce.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
lacorona:

I suggest she write gre to buttress her 2.2

By doing that she will get little GA or waiver or scholarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ctemi:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
slimmy05:
Hi all, anyone in Tennessee?
Edwards Angela G....she's in Tennessee... grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ctemi:
Cos it's difficult , grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
kennyrony:

Cos it's difficult , grin

LOl... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
sirRiddy:
Happy new year, bro. How applications now?
SirRiddy...Howfa...are u still in lag or uve gone to dat syd?..I don call u taya
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
profojah:

Edwards Angela G....she's in Tennessee... grin

grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
oneangle:
Gurus I need list of universities wey no compulsory toefl, gre , GMAT for graduate students coming from Nigeria z. Please sits help me sir . Thanks you sir . Victorious8555@gmail.com
Join the queue, you go wait well

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
oneangle:
TOEFL , GRE, GMAT...hanhan kilode..
Very soon peeps will soon be asking for schools that doesn't require Academic transcript..

Bro As Walspring said...taking standardize test might/will increase ur chance in getting GA/tuition waiver/ scholarship....So try do am u hear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.