Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869227 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idazbawz: 85% of the people here are using iphone 5s.... something wey be gold for naija... car na nothing here.. i dey tell u say Yankee be like MAGIC cheesy

You mean to say 95% grin While the remaining 5% use Samsung GalaxyS5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Walspring: @Amefrica

Wow.... Nice traveling experience and enjoy your stay and dont forget to make your parent proud as the officer told you..

Missing you big boss grin grin

Thanks man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

Lol.. Oga easy.. You know how many people use iPhone 5s in naija ni? Yankee is better than naija but wtf is MAGIC bro? undecided
he's euphoric, even my Dad shout when him land Atlanta him talk sey him forget sey him be title man grin grin i want to feel it too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amefrica:

You mean to say 95% grin While the remaining 5% use Samsung GalaxyS5
No be only S5, S6 ni! cheesy when I'm still stuck with my palasa Z10 here? You'll be surprised at the amount of Americans who don't even have smartphones.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

They don't struggle agreed but there are citizens of other countries(Europe, Asia, Africa) studying in Nigeria... The word "magic" is what baffles me... What's magical about it... America got independence since when?
Tell me why its not MAGIC, have you ever experience such a system that makes you feel like youre already tasting heaven, like you tasted hell in Nigeria.

From the airport straight to your dorm, I bet you stared in amazement, wondering if Nigeria would ever get to half of civilization. Let's not form, its magical. tongue.

Didn't receive lecture with marker board or projector for 5years in uni? Designed newspaper using ruler, A4 paper and pencil cry Thank God for personal development. Never been taught with any electronics device except a mega phone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas:
No be only S5, S6 ni! cheesy when I'm still stuck with my palasa Z10 here? You'll be surprised at the amount of Americans who don't even have smartphones.
That's true. But they got connectivity 24/7 and that's what matters.

I use a tecno, I got it at discount with my company. Its not the usual tecno. grin

Z10 is 35k for new one in Nigeria now. Even the z35 self na cheap particle. Techno, infinix more expensive than bb
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: That's true. But they got connectivity 24/7 and that's what matters.

I use a tecno, I got it at discount with my company. Its not the usual tecno. grin

Z10 is 35k for new one in Nigeria now. Even the z35 self na cheap particle. Techno, infinix more expensive than bb
Lmaoo. Did I say it was expensive? cheesy You don't know what palasa means right? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas:
Lmaoo. Did I say it was expensive? cheesy You don't know what palasa means right? cheesy
palasa means outdated and cheap article. Not so good.

Blackberry happens to be one of the most talk about phone. But now, people see one using blackberry as a laggard or late adopters. Not when the range of S are taking over grin Just concur with your palasa as z10.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: palasa means outdated and cheap article.
Yeah. So why were you telling me the price of the phone when I already know it's outdated? I quoted Amefrica just to laugh at his post about everybody in America using high Tech and latest gadgets when it's clearly not the case and I used myself/my phone as a reference point.

I see what you're talking about anyways.. kinda smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas:
Yeah. So why were you telling me the price of the phone when I already know it's outdated? I quoted Amefrica just to laugh at his post about everybody in America using high Tech and latest gadgets when it's clearly not the case and I used myself/my phone as a reference point.

I see what you're talking about anyways.. kinda smiley
The price further affected it. Imagine then price of IPhone 4? Its still on the high side like BB, its just one phone kids acquire now and call to disturb on how to subscribe for bb10 daily plan.

Babe, that phone needs a sister and preferably and S range
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=slimmy05] Tell me why its not MAGIC, have you ever experience such a system that makes you feel like youre already tasting heaven, like you tasted hell in Nigeria.

From the airport straight to your dorm, I bet you stared in amazement, wondering if Nigeria would ever get to half of civilization. Let's not form, its magical. tongue.

Didn't receive lecture with marker board or projector for 5years in uni? Designed newspaper using ruler, A4 paper and pencil cry Thank God for personal development. Never been taught with any electronics device except a mega phone[/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: The price further affected it. Imagine then price of IPhone 4? Its still on the high side like BB, its just one phone kids acquire now and call to disturb on how to subscribe for bb10 daily plan.

Babe, that phone needs a sister and preferably and S range
Lol. And a sister it is getting very soon..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

Lol bro you are really funny... Might be magic for someone who haven't cross the shores of muritala Mohamed airport before but definitely not me.. I have been to at least more than 3 Europe countries and have studied there so things like this aint new... Might be magic to you or Idabawz but definitely not me tongue
Cyprus cheesy youre a clown.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas:
Lol. And a sister it is getting very soon..
I trust naija chics.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: Cyprus cheesy youre a clown.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

Studied there so wtf? Been to turkey, Uk, dubia, SA so what are u trying to point out?
yes Dubia at least its not Dubai. cheesy I am not at war with you bro. Just take a chill pill and stop the formings. You're still an undergrad.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

Lol bro you are really funny... Might be magic for someone who haven't cross the shores of muritala Mohamed airport before but definitely not me.. I have been to at least more than 3 Europe countries and have studied there so things like this aint new... Might be magic to you or Idabawz but definitely not me tongue

No dey form 4 any1 here. If there's notin special bout yankee then why are u in dis forum??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: yes Dubia at least its not Dubai. cheesy I am not at war with you bro. Just take a chill pill and stop the formings. You're still an undergrad.

I'm not at war with you, never insulted you bro.. Jus catching fun.. Btw have you crossed down the line of naija borders at Cotonou ? I guess I'm more exposed then tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
charzyh2:

ajala travel all over d world. Me sef I don go cotonou several time.

Hahaha bro.. I really wish i could flex that place sometimes soon.. I hear say babe there na 3 for 1000 naira... Na tru wink grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

I'm not at war with you, never insulted you bro.. Jus catching fun.. Btw have you crossed down the line of naija borders at Cotonou ? I guess I'm more exposed then tongue
No, I didn't waste two years learning Greek. I spent my valuable time learning indigenous Lang's. tongue

Justwise grin nothing bro. No be fight or quarrel o

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: yes Dubia at least its not Dubai. cheesy I am not at war with you bro. Just take a chill pill and stop the formings. You're still an undergrad.
slimmy,nobody is fighting..you harsh sometimes bro..which one is your're still an undergraduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

we know u r rich and av travelled all over the world.
we are new to these places and we r still fresh.lets wonder and marvel. ok? cheesy
@idazbawz thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
stevecrun: slimmy,nobody is fighting..you harsh sometimes bro..which one is your're still an undergraduate
I go just highjack your aircraft. That on tear your shirt or wan choke you. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

it seems you are here to generate traffic for oluwaseun osewa. grin
my yankee guyz,waddidu nicca?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

Hahaha bro.. I really wish i could flex that place sometimes soon.. I hear say babe there na 3 for 1000 naira... Na tru wink grin

bro, evrywhr good. Wetin u find come this forum after all these your achievements?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: I go just highjack your aircraft. That on tear your shirt or wan choke you. grin
lol..not really bro..e no really choke me bro..not err body would want to go for masters after undergraduate,if we dey go for a second degree it really does not mean we fresh outta high school..Its just that its more easier like that getting outta dis shit hole called NIGERIA.

Hope youre preparing bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
charzyh2:

bro, evrywhr good. Wetin u find come this forum after all these your achievements?

Lol.. I dey go Yankee too bro.. Got my visa grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
decreamaster:
it seems you are here to generate traffic for oluwaseun osewa. grin
my yankee guyz,waddidu nicca?

I'm aii bro.. Hows the preparation

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
stevecrun: lol..not really bro..e no really choke me bro..not err body would want to go for masters after undergraduate,if we dey go for a second degree it really does not mean we fresh outta high school..Its just that its more easier like that getting outta dis shit hole called NIGERIA.

Hope youre preparing bro?
Its been work. Will be heading for training soon, at least I would see how foreign land looks cry honeyad don mess me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: Its been work. Will be heading for training soon, at least I would see how foreign land looks cry honeyad don mess me.

How would I mess the shakers and makers of this great forum lipsrsealed you still the boss sir wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
slimmy05: Its been work. Will be heading for training soon, at least I would see how foreign land looks cry honeyad don mess me.
cool nwanne,all the best..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad:

How would I mess the shakers and makers of this great forum lipsrsealed you still the boss sir wink
Leave me o. You don mess me. No worry. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: AmaUwana(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.