Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868914 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
cryptography: Pls those who hav written SAT, are they strict with the international pasport

Strict in what way?
If its an expired passport it wouldn't be accepted on the exam day
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
richard4ssky: Is there any one here with gre video material

search YouTube with " GRE day 1". there r almost 200 videos on d quant.... by an Indian professor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Anyone with info about arkansa tech university.just checked their website and saw december 1st as application deadline for spring semester.want to apply but need opinion frm those that already gotten admission from the school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2014
Hey guys,what are the required documents to travel inter state in this country?
Is there any?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 3:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Hello families, is there anyone here that paid his/her visa fee online? I am looking at that option but just wondering if it has any effect.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 04, 2014
technolee: Hello families, is there anyone here that paid his/her visa fee online? I am looking at that option but just wondering if it has any effect.
Well the option was there before which is via gtbank online payment. But the option has been disabled due to so many mistakes from customers. So the only payment option now is in person.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ashigolo(m): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Its really good to be back after so many days. Besides classes and all, I had some issues which I thank God are finally sorted. Sir imperiouxx, Azeeza, canafrica, dot1, walspring et all, I salute you all. To my fellow muslim brothers and sisters, I say Eid-eil-Mubarak.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Ashigolo: Its really good to be back after so many days. Besides classes and all, I had some issues which I thank God are finally sorted. Sir imperiouxx, Azeeza, canafrica, dot1, walspring et all, I salute you all. To my fellow muslim brothers and sisters, I say Eid-eil-Mubarak.
Happy for you bro. It's good you are well-settled now. Do us proud as always

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Eid-eil-mubarak.@ashlogo never knew I knw u personally until I did a research on ur profile.great mathematician.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2014
Hello guys is troy uni still accepting applications for spring?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Eid Mubarak y'all. smiley

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2014
teddyrain: Hello guys is troy uni still accepting applications for spring?
Oga, visit the site.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ashigolo(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks bro, I believe you are all set to hit the embassy?...by God's grace, go pick that visa bro
Dot1:
Happy for you bro. It's good you are well-settled now. Do us proud as always
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ashigolo(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Wish you the same....Taqabal Allahu Minna Waminkum
MsNas: Eid Mubarak y'all. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Ashigolo: Wish you the same....Taqabal Allahu Minna Waminkum
Ameenah Ya Allah. Enjoy your Eid Bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ashigolo(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Thats cool bro, did you graduate from LASU?
Kpimp: Happy Eid-eil-mubarak.@ashlogo never knew I knw u personally until I did a research on ur profile.great mathematician.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ashigolo(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks and you too. Hope you hear from my guy (parker)
MsNas:
Ameenah Ya Allah. Enjoy your Eid Bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Pls ma i-20 to be sent would carry 'undergrad' because of the pre-requisites I have to take b4 resumin grad studies fully,. Would this cause any issues with the VO during the interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Yes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Definitely Yes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2014
slimmy05: Oga, visit the site.
] grin you take paraga this salah abi. How your end and how preparation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2014
coobboy:
Definitely Yes
OK boss I have tried calling their number but
I keep hearing their adverts on voice mail. Anyone with any number to reach em help me. I have submitted my brothers documents yet they won't respond to emails or even let you know they received your docs.
In his WAEC he had six B's and three C's
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Ashigolo:
Thanks and you too. Hope you hear from my guy (parker)
Parker? Lol. No be me you suppose dey ask for Parker for her hand oo. Lol. He should be fine though. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2014
phemix:
Pls ma i-20 to be sent would carry 'undergrad' because of the pre-requisites I have to take b4 resumin grad studies fully,. Would this cause any issues with the VO during the interview?

@Ms_Nas, and odas sm1 shd respond 2me na
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
@ashilogo dis is Kenny tunde ND lanre frnd ur junior Bro dat we went to ajumoni together.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2014
@Fola, great but American English is not queens English. Queens English is British English. 'O' is pronounced 'Oh' while American English is 'zero'.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Folarge06

Sorry i have to hid your long post.

Nobody should be given Q&A for US student visa interview, people should prepare and ask questions according to their individual situations. Many end up memorizing these guidelines and when asked a question they gave the memorized one rather than the actual answer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ashigolo:
Thanks bro, I believe you are all set to hit the embassy?...by God's grace, go pick that visa bro
Thanks bro. Heading to d embassy soon by GOD's grace
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
teddyrain:
OK boss I have tried calling their number but
I keep hearing their adverts on voice mail. Anyone with any number to reach em help me. I have submitted my brothers documents yet they won't respond to emails or even let you know they received your docs.
In his WAEC he had six B's and three C's
Wow nice WAEC scores, hope he had a B in his english...
Yeah what you do is keep emailing: Troy University don't reply mails frequently like that except you call them, and also so slow in application evaluation and admission decision, from what I've experienced... I applied there since like june, but they're still evaluating till now.
If you've mailed in your scanned copies don't worry they've gotten it.... But just know some of the documents you sent earlier would be asked to be resent, they always mail for any missing documents

If you wanna reach them call mrs stephanie appleby (international admission officer) : +13346703335 -- when you call tell them you wanna speak to stephanie, then they'll direct you to her
Picking the call is another problem. Before dey answer nah war (voice mail most times)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nikas0005: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello good peoples my school waive TOEF and SAT for nigerians , what if the VO ask if I do the any of this test what will be my answer can I still go to register for this exams cuz of everything is set now planing to visit embassy this month. . WHAT SHOULD I DO. Oooooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa