Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,900 members, 7,866,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join (606 Views)

Seven Types Of Guys In A Bro Clique / He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by fubbyy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please am looking for armed robbers to join,bank robbers,road blockers,kidnappers

Please I seriously believe one of you must have a contact but doesn't want to give because its risk, am not a force man neither am I joking, am just a guy who is about committing suicide because of his condition but later rethink and decided to do what ever he see, please help me
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
shocked
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
This guy, you still dey alive ? I think say you for don join amu robbers Tay Tay and dem don kpai you.

Why the bad ones no dey die sef .

Anyway, look for uncompleted building around you. You fit find guys wey dey smoke igbo. Take some wraps, buy some for them. Dem go carry you join small click wey dey snatch bags. Following the ones wey dey snatch car. You progress from there.
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by fubbyy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chillisauce: This guy, you still dey alive ? I think say you for don join amu robbers Tay Tay and dem don kpai you.

Why the bad ones no dey die sef .

Anyway, look for uncompleted building around you. You fit find guys wey dey smoke igbo. Take some wraps, buy some for them. Dem go carry you join small click wey dey snatch bags. Following the ones wey dey snatch car. You progress from there.

my guy am not just joking, am serious
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by Dygeasy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
fubbyy: my guy am not just joking, am serious
That's the best advice na.

Abi you think say you fit just blow like that? Na somewhere you go start o.
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
fubbyy: my guy am not just joking, am serious
Send your cv to Shekau.
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by mumumugu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
join etisalat easy cliq
Re: So No Where 2 Find A Clique To Join by crackhaus: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sex / If You Need Help/just Want To Talk / My Story:what Goes Around Comes Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.