Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Story:what Goes Around Comes Around - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story:what Goes Around Comes Around (603 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / What Goes Around Comes Around (show LOVE And Share LOVE Today.) / *TRUE LIFE STORY* What Will You Do If U Are The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story:what Goes Around Comes Around by workgist: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
One day a man saw an old lady, stranded on the side of the road, but even in the dim light of day, he could see she needed help. So he pulled up in front of her Mercedes and got out. His Pontiac was still sputtering when he approached her.
Even with the smile on his face, she was worried. No one had stopped to help for the last hour or so. Was he going to hurt her? He didn’t look safe; he looked poor and hungry. He could see that she was frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how she felt. It was those chills which only fear can put in you. He said, “I’m here to help you, ma’am. Why don’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is Anderson.”http://www.workgist.com/my-storywhat-goes-around-comes-around/

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Child In This Case? / How To Avoid Adultery / What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.