Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum (4558 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
O Eyop, I like the way your name sounds...very, errr, 'eyoppy'... wink grin tongue
Me i like the Ishilove more oooo cheesy grin the only Eshinla that i know and every other is a counterfeit.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Me i like the Ishilove more oooo cheesy grin the only Eshinla that i know and every other is a counterfeit.
Ishilove:
O Eyop, I like the way your name sounds...very, errr, 'eyoppy'... wink grin tongue

Focus people! grin

Op go to a car stand price a car if you cannot afford it keep saving until you can get your dream car. Buy what you can see and feel this virtual thing has too many down sides.

There are people with good stories about tripple A, and there are those with horrible ones its a gamble and you might get burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Focus people! grin

Op go to a car stand price a car if you cannot afford it keep saving until you can get your dream car. Buy what you can see and feel this virtual thing has too many down sides.

There are people with good stories about tripple A, and there are those with horrible ones its a gamble and you might get burnt.

Ok sir! Am focussed cheesy but you know Ishilove is a darling and irresistible(picture & reality confirms it) but all the same,we'll revisit the matter later grin.
GAZZUZZ...Sincerely pre-order is fantastic but who the client is doing it with matters. I once saw a thread with issues of this same Tripple A over a transaction that ended up in chaos and anarchy which took time before it was resolved but i guess that thread was deleted. There are credible dealers on Nairaland that the OP can comfortably transact with without issues and thank God he's creating a thread before the transaction commences and not when there's an issue.

You cannot get a 2006 Honda Accord EX for such an amount even if mileage is 200,000 except Nigerian used. I am just contributing and nothing more so if he decides to go ahead with the transaction,he's doing it at his own risk.

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Ooooo, Eyoooop... wink grin tongue

*flashback*

Eve: [husky growl] Ooooo, Reneeee

Rene: Oooo, Eveeeey

grin grin

Okay okay, focus!! cheesy

So like the posters have said, op, the ball is your court.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:

*flashback*

grin grin

Okay okay, focus!! cheesy

So like the posters have said, op, the ball is your court.
Such a Darling kiss the only ishilove i dream of and when i wake up to see it's not reality,i soak my bed with tears. Oh! let my wish come true grin grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Such a Darling kiss the only ishilove i dream of and when i wake up to see it's not reality,i soak my bed with tears. Oh! let my wish come true grin grin
You dream of presenting Ishilove with a brand new, 2014 Toyota Rav 4, shey?? I dream of such too, and when I wake up my pillow is soaking wet with tears too. I know you will make that dream come true grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
You dream of presenting Ishilove with a brand new, 2014 Toyota Rav 4, shey?? I dream of such too, and when I wake up my pillow is soaking wet with tears too. I know you will make that dream come true grin
Haaaa shocked igbese elei oti kpoju.. cheesy grin abeg ooo na Romantic dream no be automobile dream kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Me it sounded good to be true oo that's why I came here. Thanks every one for ur input. Make I dey with my tiny light grin

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Coldplay007(f): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP.. Triple A is well known on Nairaland.. there have been several scam/complain threads about him..
Seems all those threads are gone with the nairaland data loss.
Summary: No try am...
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
But just I case dia riz God oo and dia riz one 2006 on ground I can rally round and raise the bar. This tiny light still worth some Nair a. Meanwhile I admire the budding romance this thread has erupted @ ishilove and eyop smiley.

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Haaaa shocked igbese elei oti kpoju.. cheesy grin abeg ooo na Romantic dream no be automobile dream kiss
Haaa, I was thinking it was an automobile dream na!! angry

*facepalm*
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding: But just I case dia riz God oo and dia riz one 2006 on ground I can rally round and raise the bar. This tiny light still worth some Nair a. Meanwhile I admire the budding romance this thread has erupted @ ishilove and eyop smiley.
grin grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ive said it that tr

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Haaa, I was thinking it was an automobile dream na!! angry

*facepalm*
Abeg ooo romance first before automobile to ascertain the degree and velocity the love will reach na cheesy cheesy. 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited edition is about #8million. hmmmm..though i know the ejanla is worth more but make i dey sure of love first before money go enter Lagoon grin grin.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
hugeriding: But just I case dia riz God oo and dia riz one 2006 on ground I can rally round and raise the bar. This tiny light still worth some Nair a. Meanwhile I admire the budding romance this thread has erupted @ ishilove and eyop smiley.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Abeg ooo romance first before automobile to ascertain the degree and velocity the love will reach na cheesy cheesy. 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited edition is about #8million. hmmmm..though i know the ejanla is worth more but make i dey sure of love first before money go enter Lagoon grin grin.
8milla? Wow. That's some serious cash.

Issorait. Eyop, my heart belongs to you...

*in the meantime you can start browsing automobile sites for a Rav4 for your darling ishilove*

*flutters eyelashes* tongue
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by gazmann(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:

*in the meantime you can start browsing automobile sites for a Rav4 for your darling ishilove*

I like you this babe smiley. Hope this is beyond n L eyop no 4 mouth
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Oh! I just developed goosebumps after reading @ the bolded kiss Ok darling i will do just that cos you deserve more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
gazmann:

I like you this babe smiley. Hope this is beyond n L eyop no 4 mouth
Na correct babe oooo wink
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:

*flashback*

grin grin

the ball is your court.

left or right ball? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:

Ok sir! Am focussed cheesy but you know Ishilove is a darling and irresistible(picture & reality confirms it) but all the same,we'll revisit the matter later grin.
GAZZUZZ...Sincerely pre-order is fantastic but who the client is doing it with matters. I once saw a thread with issues of this same Tripple A over a transaction that ended up in chaos and anarchy which took time before it was resolved but i guess that thread was deleted. There are credible dealers on Nairaland that the OP can comfortably transact with without issues and thank God he's creating a thread before the transaction commences and not when there's an issue.

You cannot get a 2006 Honda Accord EX for such an amount even if mileage is 200,000 except Nigerian used. I am just contributing and nothing more so if he decides to go ahead with the transaction,he's doing it at his own risk.
credible like inspired? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Ishilove:

all this talk of wet wet, listen! Der ra shidrens on dis forum oh!
And daris godu too! angry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Oh! I just developed goosebumps after reading @ the bolded kiss Ok darling i will do just that cos you deserve more cheesy
Ohhhh, Eyyyop, you are a reeeaaal maaaan.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:
credible like inspired? lipsrsealed
My brother i didn't mention names ooo but i just gave an advice.

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:
Hian. Mr Equilibrium, you need a sanctification of your mind and a renewal of your spirit man angry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:

left or right ball? lipsrsealed
Lmao. Both of 'em tongue cheesy
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:

Na only you understand am & na u know wetin children wan know
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Ohhhh, Eyyyop, you are a reeeaaal maaaan.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
kiss wink
*blushes* embarassed grin wink

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
My brother i didn't mention names ooo but i just gave an advice.
technically
by adding lipsrsealed at d end of my post, I dint mention any1 too grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Na only you understand am & na u know wetin children wan know
but you understand I understand the understanding you and ishilove are trying to reach here right? wink
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:
but you understand I understand the understanding you and ishilove are trying to reach here right? wink
Is someone Jealous here undecided undecided...All the understand,understanding,bla..bla..blaa i don't know oooh. Ishilove is already taken sir equilibrium so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD******Foreign used Toyota Camry Le - First Body, Automatic Drive / Nissan Almera For 450K now 349k / Neatly Used 2016 Toyota Camry XLE (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.