Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum (4556 Views)

STOP WASTING MONEY BY GOING TO COTONOU TO BUY CAR - TRIPLE A AUTO AUCTIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:
but you understand I understand the understanding you and ishilove are trying to reach here right? wink
I knoweth not what ye talketh about, good sir... embarassed
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by hugeriding: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks pipo lets leave the floor for the the 8 million pound deal in the offing. Vamos Eyop. Obrigando smiley
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
O Eyop, I like the way your name sounds...very, errr, 'eyoppy'... wink grin tongue
Okijajuju...I no tell you?

Am with calculux if it sounds too good to be true then it's most likely false.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Such a Darling kiss the only ishilove i dream of and when i wake up to see it's not reality,i soak my bed with tears. Oh! let my wish come true grin grin

You deserve a lengthy ban. angry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
smartchoice:

You deserve a lengthy ban. angry
Lengthy ban ke? Oga Wetin i do again to deserve ban? So expressing my inner mind to Ishi is a crime now? Ikenna351 banned me for 1 month unjustly and i was just looking at him. His own power is within Nairaland as a moderator and not out here so let him use it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by equlibrium(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
I knoweth not what ye talketh about, good sir... embarassed

das how pesin wife will log on online nd b doin iranu.
luk ppl, ishilove is my wife. We marid in 1993, we hv been blessd by God wit 5 bois.
all of u tryn to snatch my wife with moto, God punish all of you.
@ishilove, woman! Is it mb you are using housingkeeping allowance to buy now? angry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
equlibrium:

das how pesin wife will log on online nd b doin iranu.
luk ppl, ishilove is my wife. We marid in 1993, we hv been blessd by God wit 5 bois.
all of u tryn to snatch my wife with moto, God punish all of you.
@ishilove, woman! Is it mb you are using housingkeeping allowance to buy now? angry
Rotfl! Cray!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Lengthy ban ke? Oga Wetin i do again to deserve ban? So expressing my inner mind to Ishi is a crime now? Ikenna351 banned me for 1 month unjustly and i was just looking at him. His own power is within Nairaland as a moderator and not out here so let him use it while it last.

For thread derailment!... Lolz...
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
smartchoice:

For thread derailment!... Lolz...

Brother there was nothing like Thread derailment and if you observe closely,i am NEVER the type that does something contrary to the rules of this forum. It was actually in the political section and it was just about exchange of words and nothing more but even if i did something wrong,the worst he would have done was to hide the post but rather he banned me for 1 full month and others that were also using abusive words was never banned because if he was to do justice to that thread,he should ban more than 10 members.

Like i said previously,Ikenna351 power is just on this forum as his Oga(Seun) gave him but it all ends here. Let him enjoy it while it last.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:

Brother there was nothing like Thread derailment and if you observe closely,i am NEVER the type that does something contrary to the rules of this forum. It was actually in the political section and it was just about exchange of words and nothing more but even if i did something wrong,the worst he would have done was to hide the post but rather he banned me for 1 full month and others that were also using abusive words was never banned because if he was to do justice to that thread,he should ban more than 10 members.

Like i said previously,Ikenna351 power is just on this forum as his Oga(Seun) gave him but it all ends here. Let him enjoy it while it last.

Oga rest easy was only joking
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
smartchoice:

Oga rest easy was only joking
smiley master no stress wetin concern me..i know you were joking but please don't put sand sand for my garri,let the luv grow between my darling Ishilove and myself. Babes dem don pafuka & to get classy babe no dey easy @ all cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
smiley master no stress wetin concern me..i know you were joking but please don't put sand sand for my garri,let the luv grow between my darling Ishilove and myself. Babes dem don pafuka & to get classy babe no dey easy @ all cheesy grin

Priscaoge!
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
smartchoice:

Priscaoge!
Hahahahaaha Igbese oni igbese ooooh. Abeg no call priscaoge come here. grin grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Hahahahaaha Igbese oni igbese ooooh. Abeg no call priscaoge come here. grin grin

grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
smartchoice:

grin
cry cry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Dantedasz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
@OP,
Be warned. Do not embark on a fruitless journey that will leave you crying tears of frustration in 5 months time. A word is enough for a wise man.
Save upp enough money and visit any car mall and purchase your vehicle and drive it to your house in peace. If you can not do that visit Cotonu yourself and purchase your car then drive to the nearest customs outpost and pay your duty in the bank.
Be warned. Money does not grow on trees,and according to Chief Zebrudayah,"Had I known,is the brother of Mr too late."
Nuff said.
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by TheMadame(f): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Why dem no dey call me for dis kind thread self until I go stumble upon am?
Indeed,had I known is the brother of Mr too Late.
Damn,I miss the new Masqurade programe. Eddy kwansa yoo,yooo!
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by priscaoge(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
smartchoice:

Priscaoge!
Don't mind Eyop undecided undecided
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
undecided
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by priscaoge(f): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
undecided
undecided
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by priscaoge(f): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
OK weldone undecided
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
undecided
cheesy grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
angry angry angry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
OK weldone undecided
I can explain don't mind Smartchoice...ofe ko ba mi but olorun wa. cheesy grin
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Okay explain
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
angry angry angry
Darling for life,your place remains intact in my heart. Unshakable space sugar kiss
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Darling for life,your place remains intact in my heart. Unshakable space sugar kiss
Go tell it to the marines... angry
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Eyop: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Don't do like that na...i told you i can explain and you suppose hear me out now smiley
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by priscaoge(f): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Story for the gods undecided smartchoice caught u red handed n u wanna explain abi grin? Odimma
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by priscaoge(f): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Don't do like that na...i told you i can explain and you suppose hear me out now smiley

Ishilove:
Eyop:
Eyop:
Gini ka o na ako
Re: Is Triple A A Commendable Dealer On Nairaland Autos Forum by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Gini ka o na ako
Nwannem o, you too?

Hian, Eyop!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SOLD! 2007 Honda Civic Ex for sale At ₦1.2m In Abuja (registered) SOLD! / Clean Toyota Camry Le(toyota Spider) For Sale In Portharcourcourt(wit Pics) / SOLD! CLEAN Lagos cleared.3months reg Toyota Corolla 03 For Sale@1.3M!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.