Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (94069 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...
u have u helped those in ur surroundings wit d little u have undecided ...and howvmany people did dy tell u helped dem wen dy were broke? nigerians and sentiments.....u spending ur money on mb dy spending deirs on cars....e no concern u,work harder...God go bless ur hustle

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by alotofgrace(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bootybuttchic: please tell him ooo......dey arent telling u anytin nor do dy knw u...btw not just music,dey have businesses,endorsements,and some sell drugs....so dey are nuisances cos dy make music,earn money and spend abi.,,,,...andd ur pastors are automatically lazarus cos dey preach christ and buy jets ,which ur meagre salary remove paso dia....and as for frayo and showkey if dey had d money they would buy it,anf even get better ones.....dia hustle is paying ....and what job does your pastor do,he preaches d word of God,collects tites from the rich and the poor who dey are meant to be helping with tithes,and buy private jets undecided .....atleast this guys work for deir money,and spend on demslves,whivh is none ur bizness

Hehehe... is today quotation day?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
alotofgrace:

Hehehe... is today quotation day?
kind of.....hehehe
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by holar2ge(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg i dont understand dis conversion oo..teach me!
185kusd *150 is 287M in Naira...u got 30M in Naira..Expalin maybe am getting it twisted..Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
impactz: people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most
Abio grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Mcleo007(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
impactz: people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most

The difference is "hard work and genuineness"... The pastors live off the sweat of others, while these guys eat off their talents and sweat. Their rewards come in the form of big endorsements and fan appreciation.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2014
polymathic: God bless u fr this bro..
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Mcleo007:

The difference is "hard work and genuineness"... The pastors live off the sweat of others, while these guys eat off their talents and sweat. Their rewards come in the form of big endorsements and fan appreciation.
You think Preaching the Gospel is soft work Their.own rewards.comes from God
which should have it more

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 24, 2014
hadizadeezy: Are you comparing a spiritual leader to these nuisances?
How.would I? No am not...
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...

Even Jesus said it in Mark 14:7... The poor you will always have with you.

Nwokem, go and hustle your own and stop looking for handouts.. These people have earned the right to floss their money. You no follow them hustle, yet you expect them to donate their life's earnings to charity.

Abeg leave this talk jor..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Mcleo007(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2014
impactz:

Don't delude yourself brother, it's a farce. They are hustling like every other person. Religion is an institution like every other.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Guy who told you they don't help people? Of course they do. Is just that they don't call the media.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Guy who told you they don't help people? Of course they do. Is just that they don't call the media.
OK noted
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u have u helped those in ur surroundings wit d little u have undecided ...and howvmany people did dy tell u helped dem wen dy were broke? nigerians and sentiments.....u spending ur money on mb dy spending deirs on cars....e no concern u,work harder...God go bless ur hustle
I help and that's my job. I'm into NGO uncle..
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by kayboy4y(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
jared007: put away ur poverty mentality. Who told u they are not helping people? How many people ve u helped with d little u have?

May God forgive u cos u know not what u are saying. My job is to help people I don't need to advertise myself people that know me know what my organization is doing for the less privilege. I won't exchange words with jobless mind like you.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Some of the photos were retouched using photoshop.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Some of the best cars in the world but no road to drive them on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nice fleet of cars

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by fpeter(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Olekumaster: OP what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

#OBIAKPOR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by 100Cents: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Everyone of them wants to own a Bentley.

The continental flying spur being the best of the lot.

Anyway seeing this car live will convince you why.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by infohenry(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
holar2ge: Abeg i dont understand dis conversion oo..teach me!
185kusd *150 is 287M in Naira...u got 30M in Naira..Expalin maybe am getting it twisted..Thanks!
Bros nawa for your own calculation. 185000*150 is 27.75m.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
impactz:
You dey mind him?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Levelz
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
[size=13pt]Duff my hat to dbanj, Gaaddemn!!! Aston martin Vanquish KILLS THEM ALL, Funny thing is that he doesnt show his cars off, too busy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by millionboi(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
TALENT PAYs
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
it be like say you and poverty get connection? why you know try get your own before you dey say your asan lori asan. SMH
Blaqsmith: Asan lori asan...
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dbanj Aston Martin.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by manny4life(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
berem: So they want to tell me its only music that fetched them the money to buy these cars?

Ok na!

Why are you surprised? Don't you see their American counterpart?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by mployer(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
And how do we know they really own those cars undecided

That Sean tizzle pics looks like a car shop.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Them do these guys do Bentley?shoo
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by ZeusAyo: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
LesbianBoy: Davido

Dayo Adeneye

Ice prince

Basketmouth

that davidos' camaro is righteous. But basket mouth y now??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.