Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (94063 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
This guys are all learner compare to Emmanuel Adebayors flit of cars.. That guy is living large abeg....God abeg bless my own hustle too....Check out a link posted here

https://www.nairaland.com/1525339/pictures-emmanuel-adebayors-mansion-house

Every day i use dis as a point of contact for my own...Like my spiritual father Evang Joseph Agboli (Victorious Army Ministries) will always say: {What God do for one, He will do for Another Person}
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Okudiover(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
sage2: This is capital consumption. These monies are better invested. But then, what do I know. Its their money and their lives.

You are on point grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by gebest: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
so those cars are they moving on road or air?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Shegman22(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
That's y I like 2faceidibia, d guy just dey freestyle with his range over 2009... #humble
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by tigonana: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
God bless my work so dat I go get one of this!!! Haaa kilode dis 1 too mch,baba God answer my prayer.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by gebest: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
AY NKOR?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
kayboy4y: Rubbish. People are suffering in their sorroundings they cant help them with token and they are buying fleet of expensive cars..... All I will say is..... Dias God ooo...

How many mouth have u fed today?
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: So what's the name of that white car and why do all them have it?

Its called a bentley continetal gt the 2015 model is about $187,000
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by souleymon(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
As a Nigerian.
When last or did you ever buy a musician album.
If you never.click like.since I can download, why buy
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by OgaMosco(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Is it that 2face has no car(s)
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
..hhhhmmmmmm na who i go kidnap now now.. hmmm the cheapest nigga na him stingy pass. JIM IYKE angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chei... See rides..
For those criticizing and saying they aint helping d less privileged, some of them were wretched in d past and no average nigerian helped them to feed..
Now that they've made it, you expect them to become Santa Claus over night abi? No way!
God bless my hustle so that I would also be celebrated worldwide and appear on Nairaland FP everyday...
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Tnot(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Spend as if there won't be gobe.

Fu*k poverty! #God bless ma hustle
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by eyennyin: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex: Lmao...so naija artists are now selling the fake American-esque lifestyle with leased cars just like US rappers do, no? grin

The fact that they all had white Bentleys is a give-away.

I don't even think 80% of these guys own those cars - the car dealers are coming for their cars soon. undecided
And most have no plate numbers. Omo u de see road joor.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by tivta(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
impactz: people celebrate this guys buying cars worth 46 million but criticize a pastor buying a private jet. who needs.it most
that's because pastors collect 'salary' from churches but refuse to pay tax. These are celebrities, they make money by spending money on material things and they also pay TAX.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by tellwisdom: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
These cheap cars? ? angry
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ok. So why do all of them havit? undecided
bossmini84:

Its called a bentley continetal gt the 2015 model is about $187,000
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by tivta(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bootybuttchic: please tell him ooo......dey arent telling u anytin nor do dy knw u...btw not just music,dey have businesses,endorsements,and some sell drugs....so dey are nuisances cos dy make music,earn money and spend abi.,,,,...andd ur pastors are automatically lazarus cos dey preach christ and buy jets ,which ur meagre salary remove paso dia....and as for frayo and showkey if dey had d money they would buy it,anf even get better ones.....dia hustle is paying ....and what job does your pastor do,he preaches d word of God,collects tites from the rich and the poor who dey are meant to be helping with tithes,and buy private jets undecided .....atleast this guys work for deir money,and spend on demslves,whivh is none ur bizness
. You are the first and only female have seen saying the truth about nigerian's religious fanatisim. Please can I know you better? We need more people like you to make this country grow. How I wish people paid attention to fela's song, SUFFERING and SMILLING. I pity the next generation. My signature says it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Booty4me: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: Ok. So why do all of them havit? undecided

Question for the gods
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by doneyor(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
How come most of those cars are without plate number ?undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by yungchop: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ice prince
The Northerner crooner acquired a Bentley GT
Coupe said to be worth N36million. The car,
which is a 2010 model, was not shipped but
flown into the country. A source close to ice
prince said it cost him N4million to fly the car into
the country!
And who says shoe shining busineSs is not making sense? grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Them use Bentley swear for all of them?...I'm not seeing aston martin,ferrari,lambo,audi r8 etc
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
I hope tomorrow, none of them will come and ask Nigerians to contribute and donate to save them from one medical emergency or another?

Buying luxury cars is not the best investment or saving for the future.
Real estate is the best investment and 2Face is the wisest of them all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
holar2ge: Abeg i dont understand dis conversion oo..teach me!
185kusd *150 is 287M in Naira...u got 30M in Naira..Expalin maybe am getting it twisted..Thanks!
U got it overly twisted self...its 27750000.hence rounded up to 30M

1 Like

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Orikinla: I hope tomorrow, none of them will come and ask Nigerians to contribute and donate to save them from one medical emergency or another?

Buying luxury cars is not the best investment or saving for the future.
Real estate is the best investment and 2Face is the wisest of them all.
I agree wit u sir, real estate is truly a wise form of investment*the only dangerous thing about it is, govt fit mad com collect am 4m person hand
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: So what's the name of that white car and why do all them have it?
wait let me ask google....** grin

Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
rill: Op whr ur own car?

For the life of me I can't understand why some folks praise others achievements.

OP would have empresses me more if he had posted finishing the restoration of his VW Beetle.
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
doneyor: How come most of those cars are without plate number ?undecided
number don finish...grin grin
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by evico: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Only Jim Iyk makes the difference
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by simdam500(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yomieluv: Their spending habit goes beyond doing music alone..
nice thought
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by katordidi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
a brand new camaro for six million? Pls help me ask davido which dealership he got that from
Re: Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) by darlingtonNYIG(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
And KC could by a car worth 30million naira while his father's house at Uli Ihiala LGA of Anambra is still a 3 bedroom bungalow. Lack of priorities, Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.