Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (90692 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by Red(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2005
I don't watch this Nigerian movies cause they are irritating.I have only watched 3 Nigerian movies on my life:Living in bondage 1&2 and a movie called IGODO.Those were original movies with interesting plots and first class acting no the crap they have out now.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by Pinky(f): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2005
Red:

I don't watch this Nigerian movies cause they are irritating.I have only watched 3 Nigerian movies on my life:Living in bondage 1&2 and a movie called IGODO.Those were original movies with interesting plots and first class acting no the crap they have out now.
like u said, u have watched original movies....... fine i agree most in town now are craps, but then be like me, once in a while. take ur time to chk out for the very nice ones,. they re still very much in town....
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by hotangel2(f): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2005
dominobaby:

Though I don't fancy home videos, before I watch anyone of them, I look out for certain actors/actress I reckon with.
Trish you could not be more correct. Seun if you are to go by looks you would definetly not put Rita first on the list when you've got stunning actresses like Nnaji, Omotola, Aboderin, (my siblings and I still argue on who is more stunning), Liz Benson(though not regular these days).

My favourites definitely are those who have the acting talents/abilities and not just out there to make money or fame and they include those mentioned earlier, Bimbo Akintola and Eucharia. For the actors, RMD, Jide Kosoko, Pat Attah, and partially Ramsey. I used to like Pete Edochie until I watched one very annoying film of his.

By the way could we include favourite home videos? For me, 'Keeping Faith' still remains one of the best home videos ever I watched. I could go on and on watching it and would not hesitate to recommend it to a friend.

Oh my gosh, like you so right!
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by yemmy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2005
MY favorite movie actress is Chioma Chukwuka,cos of the way she acts,also she is damn pretty.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by monica(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2005
[color=#990000][/color]genny is my best actress now and forevermore evn if she is not acting anymore she will still be my best actress cos that lady is talented and my best actor is ramsey becos he is the one genny like most and anyone genny likes is the one i also like and if she hates u then i hate u too then meybe if i want a supporting best actress it will be stella an omotola and the actors desmond and rmd.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by owolabi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2005
well i will go for Richard Mofe Damijo,the is just to good ,he is natural,good looking and his dreesing is out of this world and Jim Iyke is my second choice he too posses all this qualities but na RMD be first BABA NA FATHER.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by hotangel2(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2005
truw. RMD is good.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by Latoya(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2005
Ramsey Noah and Pat Attah rock
The r so romantic........, n just love themĀ  wink

As for the gals

Stella Damascus Aboderin.... she is pretty n know how to play her roles

Patient Ozokwor she rules
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by nike4luv(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2005
hey,
i don't really kno their names but i gat deir pictures though..i only kno ramson noah lol

Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by razor(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2005
My Favorite Actress is Omotola. She's an amazing actress.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by Ginger(f): 3:50am On Aug 15, 2005
My favorite actresses are Bimbo Akintola, Stella Damasus and Rita Dominic. Actors Kanayo K, RMD, Ramsey Noah and Jim Iyke.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by maggysexy: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2005
my favorite acot is rhd.
my favorite actress is stephrn okerke and ini edo,i love those girls.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by maggysexy: 4:43am On Aug 15, 2005
i like ini edo,if only the viwers will take time and see to that girl,
she is sexy then genny beautiful most of all she is lovly.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Aug 15, 2005
I know ini edo. She's good.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by queen2(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2005
I like RMD and demond elliot
as for actress im gonna go for stella damasus n Ini edo
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by queen2(f): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2005
Nike4luv
those boys in the first pic are
chinedu n osita
second pic is genevieve nnaji
third is emeka ike and omotola jalade
fourth pic is stella damasus aboderin
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by nike4luv(f): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2005
yea..i like em
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by vexxy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2005
My favorites in no particular order:

Ramsey Noah
Rita Dominic
Genevieve Nnaji
Emeka Ike

There are others that I've enjoyed watching but I'm not sure of their names.
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by rachel: 12:39am On Sep 10, 2005
my favore nigerian movie star is Nnaji genevieve ,omotola ,emeka ike, a half caste boy but I do not really know his name grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by queen2(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2005
rachel:

my favore nigerian movie star is Nnaji genevieve ,omotola ,emeka ike, a half caste boy but I do not really know his name grin

Ramsey nouah?
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2005
Ramsey Noah grin n dis dude his names Michael his last name is long as hell so i cant remember lmao he looks real good

i guess im the only one whos not feeling Rita D
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by kenflavor(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2005
Best Actors

1. Pete Edochie
2. RMD Richard Mofe Damijo
3. Ramsey Nouah

Best Actress

1. Omotola Jolade-Ekehinde
2. Stella Damascus-Aboderin
3. Patience Ozokwo
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by hotangel2(f): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2005
I am sorry id idnt call Patience ozokwor. That woman is good. She knows how to act! kudos to her. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by queen2(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2005
hot-angel:

I am sorry id idnt call Patience ozokwor. That woman is good. She knows how to act! kudos to her. cheesy cheesy

Yeah shes good, she loves acting a wicked woman part or sometimes does like a witch in movies, but all the same she's very talented. cool
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 15, 2005
Patience is a good actress n shes funny as hell to i like her. cool

man living outside of nigeria makes you wanna watch these nigerians movies its the only way you can be happy when you miss home. grin

n my parents like to watch the yoruba ones too i watch those too sometimes the yoruba ones r boring tho but ill watch anyway , n sometimes theyre better than the english ones , n yes i do look at captions when i watch the yoruba ones cuz at times i dont understand what thyre sayin undecided
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by hotangel2(f): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2005
Okay.. I like Ini Edo. Here are some of her pictures i took from her Movie "ULTIMATE CRISIS". They r really not clear but anyways.. she's cute.

Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by adesodgi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2005
STELLA ABODERIN....
Men that lady,wow she is wot i really call beauty,i wish i could marry her and have her as mine alone,hey dont get me wrong i did'nt say iwant to marry her,i said i wish....
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by hotangel2(f): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2005
cheesy
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by chikason: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2005
I really like all of them but I will mention some
1. Stella Damascus she act natural and always act firms with her natural hair infact she is ok more than others
2. Gen Nnaji
3 Omo sexy sad

Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by queen2(f): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2005
Chikason is dat u? grin
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by esconedge(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2005
omo e be like say na am o,eh she dey reall posses ar name ''asson''
Re: Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) by queen2(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2005
noe, seco nedge, wat is asson?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.