Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Before You Get That Tattoo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before You Get That Tattoo (32970 Views)

Unsterilised Needle Used By Tattoo Artist On A Lady Affects Her Skin / Girl Born 'with A Permanent Tattoo Of A Dog Kissing A Bunny' / The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by sam1990(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
wetin concern me with that
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by macof(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
godoluwa:
Some will throw my comment to the thrashbin but to be honest, am posting this from experience. tattoo killed a guy in my area. after that d guy av d tattoo, he resumed to his work that very hour. his apprentice just discovered that their healthy looking master fell down & they scream for help. we took d guy to the hospital where he was pronouced dead. d autopsy shows his death was as a result of damages done to some of his body cells through intoxication of chemical used while making the previous tattoo & failure to rest after making his current tattoo. tattoo causes skin cancer.

This is a big story of lies

2 Likes

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by macof(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
kalindaminda:
"Tattooing as an art form has been used for centuries by tribal societies in religious rites and as a natural part of life. [size=14pt]At first banned and then appropriated by Western culture[/size]"

Many Africans have forgotten this. Same thing with piercings. It was taken from OUR culture. But now it's "unAfrican". Thanks missionaries.

Exactly! The europeans came demonising everything African, yet adopted parts of our culture and proclaimed it unafrican

4 Likes

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by daboydamien: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol.

It depends on the tattoo artists/parlour and skin type. I have got loads of tattoos and I'm getting more this summer (probably four more).

Apart from the pain - it's pretty much smooth sailing.
any idea on any laser removal hospital in 9ja?
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tattoo ADIDAS on my dicck niggga
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by lovely17(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sageez:
d admins wunt c dis one. I hate tatooz
I see you tongue
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by chillian(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
iasotea:
Hello guys, Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)
I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691
Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing..
Hope some1 helps
yea it really works it worked for me just try to get the original one then mix it with some thing we the igbo's call (ori) don't know the english name then always masage it with the mixture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by bossanmayor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fukin shit if yll dont lik tattoo u don lik it dat all not talkin bout it sid effect meanwhile dia is notin dat dnt ve sideffect.Nig bullshit
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
It depends, I for one have tattoos on75% of my upper body.. It was hell getting them done because i didnt want any anesthesia. So was painful!!!!

I was lucky because I didn't get tattooed on my neck so it doesn't show when ever I wear my long sleeve shirts to work..

All I am saying is...don't believe the hype...Nigerians will judge you without even knowing when you have tattoos.. It's been a bitter sweet experience for me in this country but it's all good..If I could turn back the hand of time would i get tattooed? Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by ogaprime(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
ziqqz:

dats y u'll prolly remain single for a minute.
all dis bruhaha for wat anoda person does to his/her own skin which concerns no one else.
all u hypocrites go and fight tribal marks naa
noonsenze

Aboki, who is still doing tribal marks now when people now see it that it makes the face to look ugly. Tribal mark is part of our culture using hot rods or iron to make such mark, while tattoo uses chemical as ink. Tattoo is not our culture.

Tattoo, mark of a slave...
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Lordnewton1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wow!...i love tatoos it makes u look cool
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Chukwuasia: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
iasotea:
Hello guys, Please, does any1 know of what to use to remove scars? probably a cream or where i can get original Python fat? (i heard it works)
I heard a keloid treatment in ibadan on my cheek and earlobe. I had been carrying it around for years and i had lost hope in any treatment available for it. Surprisingly, these people treated me and within 2 months, my keloid growths were gone. The place is called GILEAD beauty care located at shopping complex at Gate. For any1 interested, you can call them on 08032067212 and 08039459691
Now please i need help with the scar left after the keloid / bumps is gone. No bleaching creams please. but preferably, if any1 can recommend where to get this python fats of a thing..
Hope some1 helps

my dear try bio oil .it's very good.
Make sure u get d original sha
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Missmossy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
People really need to know these. It goes beyond having a tattoo other things are involved grin
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Zellie: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Okay. I'm not getting a tattoo sad shocked
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Firefire(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Firefire is this your new calling?

Are you not working for JK's victory?

No retreat no surrender. cool
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by owolawitola(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why is there a picture of henna\lali there?its not the same o
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by SirShymexx: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
daboydamien:
any idea on any laser removal hospital in 9ja?

I don't know anything about tattoos and hospitals in naij.
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by SirShymexx: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
samplegirl:

Paltry four? Take many more, no be your body?

Four is enough - final walk.

Err, but if you have got the juice - I might make it five and get a full portrait of you in ya birthday suit on my body. grin
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by AVVS(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
like I got a kid...he's Emmanuel and I got his name(tat) on my chest ,so devil Will posses me through the tat?
Africans mentality sha
but wait o, the way the Nigerians dey draw tattoo sef go make you hate it!
MODERATION! !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by delugadou(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
I've heard stories of people who were rejected by ritual killers because of tattoos (their shrine claims that their blood is no longer pure).

Even in medicine, you won't be allowed to donate blood if u have a tattoo.

1 Like

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by delugadou(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Let me take my time to educate your type.! A tribal mark is not similar to tattoo at all. And remaining single is not a crime! If you are scared of remaining single, its no big deal about it. And its no sin but we are not talking about that. All the writeup is saying, is the implication about tattoo.

Big for nothing fool! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Seconded. This nation needs reorientation
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Buho(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
some people has already turned themselves to black boards

1 Like

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by godoluwa(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
BuhBye:

So skin cancer killed him in a matter of hours? Wow that's fascinating smiley
no. read my post all over again to understand. plz, if u love tattoo kindly go ahead. thanx
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
ogaprime:

Aboki, who is still doing tribal marks now when people now see it that it makes the face to look ugly. Tribal mark is part of our culture using hot rods or iron to make such mark, while tattoo uses chemical as ink. Tattoo is not our culture.

Tattoo, mark of a slave...

Another imbe.cile on the loose. Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol...........I wouldnt want to guess your age but I want believe that you are still an Ado!

Being Single exposes you to sexual immorality?

I pity your life. What you dont know is that, you are silently killing yourself. but like I said earlier, I will take my time to put you through. For one to be SINGLE, it brings you closer to GOD because in such period, you dont fornicate or engage in extra marital relationship. You have time to pray and build your christian life. That is what being single means to me! buh for a fool like you, u can reason it otherwise, its your business! tongue

lol...bush meat
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by BuhBye: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
godoluwa:
no. read my post all over again to understand. plz, if u love tattoo kindly go ahead. thanx
Sorry my bad.
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by BuhBye: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
bossanmayor:
Fukin shit if yll dont lik tattoo u don lik it dat all not talkin bout it sid effect meanwhile dia is notin dat dnt ve sideffect.Nig bullshit
How do you understand what you type?
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by harrison1234(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
sod09:
Tank u op
I was thinking of getting some tat sef
Do u know I never tot of d ink used.......
I have a tattoo now it is in a hidden place on me but the truth is I sometimes have itches there too mostly when I rub cream on it, so I can I get to remove it cos at first it was cool but now not so cool but I still love it but I guess it is a youthful thing and most nigerian's have a misconception about the whole thing AM TIRED OF EXPLANING MYSELF TO PPL
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by ogaprime(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
ziqqz:

Another imbe.cile on the loose. Good riddance.

We still dey try not to sin, but some don dey buy fuel wey devil go use "keep the fire burning" for their cubicle for hell fire....

He no go hear word #humangoat

I don't pity you, its de destiny of your whole generation that I pity...

He Tattooed to make his generation the devil's slave...
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by unmask: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
fpeter:
The only reason i won't get a tattoo is because the Bible forbids it.
and where does the Bible forbid it?

If you are going to give me stories of the body being a temple, the a person with a tattoo is no different from a lady with an earring piercing...... Both have altered their bodies

1 Like

Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by lepasharon(f): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tattoes do not run rub off the next day. Think about when you are old, will you still like it? All you tatted peeps. Anyway I do like small tattoes with nice writing like at the ankle or shoulder cool
Re: Before You Get That Tattoo by bennyzer(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tatoo for where? If I hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read) / What Causes Your Bad Breath? / Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.