Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Sexy Flat Tummy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexy Flat Tummy (36285 Views)

How Can A Woman Maintain Flat Tummy After Giving Birth / Sexy Flat Tommy / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by honeric01(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2009
I am a man with flat tummy, Very flat one, all the girls and guys that saw my tummy always asked me what i did to my tummy each time i appear shirtless to them, i told them nothing special, i eat all these food alighted here on this thread, infact i drink one amstel Malta (Canned) everyday, yet still have this flat tummy,
Well maybe it's because of my body type, but then i hardly do any tummy exercise and i am even tall too (6ft).
Do you think it also depend on one's body type?
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2009
honeric01:

I am a man with flat tummy, Very flat one, all the girls and guys that saw my tummy always asked me what i did to my tummy each time i appear shirtless to them, i told them nothing special, i eat all these food alighted here on this thread, infact i drink one amstel Malta (Canned) everyday, yet still have this flat tummy,
Well maybe it's because of my body type, but then i hardly do any tummy exercise and i am even tall too (6ft).
Do you think it also depend on one's body type?

Okay, actually, different things determine the rate at which we add/lose weight. Everyone usually has different rates of metabolism, despite the usual Basal metabolic rate. You would notice some people eat so much, desperate to add weight, but yet they don't, while some eat less, and add much weight. People who have higher metabolic rate would not add so much weight.
So the answer is YES, it depends on your body type. the amount of exercise i might need to burn 500calories would not be the same for you.
you might be one of the lucky people, who do not have to watch what you eat step by step, and still maintain your body the way you want it.
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2009
trimandtrendy:

Okay, actually, different things determine the rate at which we add/lose weight. Everyone usually has different rates of metabolism, despite the usual Basal metabolic rate. You would notice some people eat so much, desperate to add weight, but yet they don't, while some eat less, and add much weight. People who have higher metabolic rate would not add so much weight.
So the answer is YES, it depends on your body type. the amount of exercise i might need to burn 500calories would not be the same for you.
you might be one of the lucky people, who do not have to watch what you eat step by step, and still maintain your body the way you want it.
Maybe Heredictary? most of my brothers have same flat tummy, Thank God lol, but then i eat like 4-5 times a day (Some times) yet, i am not fat! angry why? they call me Igi Obi, Lanky lanka, should i complain or calls for celebration?
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by skulachi(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2009
You keep it up,  your post are wonderful. Kudos to u all

@trimntrendy
I see you have been doing a very good job here. Been a mother figure here is wonderful and i want to use this medium to encourage u and say keep on the good works. All that have been said here is quite helpful. One basic thing trimntrendy has consciously let us know is to have a healthy eating habit. To add to the already said things on ground,  For those of Us who can afford the money i would recommend you tryout Forever Clean 9pack [/b]for nine days and follow sooth with [b]Forever Toning Kit

The Clean 9 Pack is a clean and lean program to help burn up fats, detoxify the body, cleans the body from the effects of free radicals, loosin the walls of the stomach for later firming and wrapping. You cannot go through this procedure and not loose abut 10 inches to !4inches on the waist line. Above all you will look more fresher, healthier, younger,  you cannot but be noticed

The Forever toning Kit is used for wrapping the stomach and any other part of the body that needs losing weight on. It is highly effective,  Only those who really want maximum result and aren't afraid to spend money to foster their health
If you need further assistant or just ask and i will deliver the answer to u.call me if the need arise at 08062901555(Louis)
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by iDoc(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2009
I still believe being slim and trendy, is a function of how much you know about your body, what it needs and why you're either overweight or underweight. I've always been an advocate of "knowledge first." Trimntrendy's doin a great job. but i happen to know a place you might be able to augment your knowledge about holistic health. www.elixirsoflife.weebly.com
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
Some more tips for people who want to lose weight:

1. Eat slowly

2. Drink loads and loads of water. it helps speed up your metabolism

3. keep a food diary! You'll never realise how much you are actually eating

4. make sure you exercise everyday. no matter how little

5. Try to use a small plate while eating, and restrict the amount of food you eat to the size of your fist!!

6. No late meals. Eat all meals before 7pm.

7. No bread, sweetened or carbonated drinks!
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by honeric01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
If this was the only critera, i would have a big tummy like tafa balogun by now, cos i broke all these rules and yet, I still have a flat stomach lol grin grin
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2009
Hi everyone. Anyone have any questions, I would be willing to answer! Also we have a new site with my partner at http://africanweightloss..com
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by amosexy: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
trimandtrendy:

Hi everyone. Anyone have any questions, I would be willing to answer! Also we have a new site with my partner at http://africanweightloss..com

I dont know if i can really give up carb bt eachtime i eat, i normally drink herbal tea that makes me go to the ladies evrytime,so most of the time i dont retain food my stomach.Instead of using the elevator i normally take the stairs from the ground floor to the 19th twice everyday bt i'm still weighin 65kg, i wish to reduce to 55kg. What more can i do plz? Thx so much.
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2009
@amosexy, quit the herbal tea. those laxatives are not healthy. search the internet for the dangers of using those slimming teas and you would be shocked. Try to reduce your carbs, and also reduce the amount of food you eat per meal. take food equal to the size of your fist per meal.Keep doing your exercises. If yu do these non stop, you would loose weight. Many people have lost weight using these methods
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by amosexy: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2009
trimandtrendy:

@amosexy, quit the herbal tea. those laxatives are not healthy. search the internet for the dangers of using those slimming teas and you would be shocked. Try to reduce your carbs, and also reduce the amount of food you eat per meal. take food equal to the size of your fist per meal.Keep doing your exercises. If yu do these non stop, you would loose weight. Many people have lost weight using these methods

Thank u so much,i really appreciate this response. So the herbal tea is bad? i've bin usin it for almost a yr now cos i dont wanna keep retainin food in my tommy,i never knew i've bin killin myself slowly. cry
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by saxbe(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
@trimandtrendy gal u r really lookin trim n trendy.please i ave some questions 4 u.could u give me ur email address.i ave many questions for you.i really need that flat tummy
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2009
trimandtrendy@gmail.com
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by atilla(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2009
Trimntrendy

Thanks for your advice. I have replied your mail this morning. Have a nice day.
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2009
Hi guys, i pasted a new video on my site about losing belly fat. its a simple exercise which i talked about in my post earlier on, plus the fact that you can do it in nine minutes. its not painfull or stressful like crunches!!!

Here is the link: http://africanweightloss..com/2009/03/getting-flat-tummy.html

What do you guys think? i would like some people to try it faithfully for a month and report back here on thier results,
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by bimpeO(f): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hello trim and trendy,

I am just a new member here and am very interested in what you have concerning slimming down.

I work in an organistion where i mostly sit all day and rarely go out for lunch break and because of that i have started gaining weight since last year much more than normal.

I have at least three questions questions for you.

1. What really causes arthritis? I was just recently diagnosed with it.

2. In your blog- u mentioned Acai berry bottle in Nigeria.
What does it entail and how does it help in losing weight?

3. How/where can i get it?

Please help by responding.

Thank you.
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2009
Flat tummy is not sexy, okay!!

It makes you look like a walking stick.

I'm trying to gain atleast 5 pounds back undecided
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2009
Depends on what ind of arthritis. Different things cause different types.

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis too, which was one of the causes of my weight gain then. I was placed on prednisolone, a drug which apart from making you add weight, increases the deposition of fat around your tummy. it was terrible, but its really subsided now, after which i started exercising and dieting, and have stopped the drugs and i am on milder drugs now.

About the acai, its no longer available, all the ones we were able to bring in were all bought. Acai berry helps increase your metabolism, and the colon cleanse also helps i cleansing the bowel, but from my own experience with customers, the weight loss is really not that significant, i would say it is overated, the best way is actually dieting and exercising.
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by trimandtrendy(f): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2009
@toyinrayo, haba, flat tummy is sexy. i have one i dont look like a walking stick oh, all my essentials are there in full force! lol
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
trimandtrendy:

@toyinrayo, haba, flat tummy is sexy. i have one i dont look like a walking stick oh, all my essentials are there in full force! lol
hehehe, the only good thing abt a flat tummy is that it emphasize one's hips and makes the butt look bigger.

Apart from that, you look like a walking stick cheesy tongue
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

hehehe, the only good thing abt a flat tummy is that it emphasize one's hips and makes the butt look bigger.

Apart from that, you look like a walking stick cheesy tongue

You wish to have big belle or what? shocked shocked
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
stillwater:

You wish to have big belle or what? shocked shocked
No na, I wish to have some meat on me. . . .just a little more.

Well flat tummy might be sexy for some, but have you every laid down and felt your pelvis bone? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

No na, I wish to have some meat on me. . . .just a little more.

Well flat tummy might be sexy for some, but have you ever laid down and felt your pelvis bone? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think flesh on the hips would determine if the pelvic bone would jut out and not the belly area.

What's wrong in the bone sticking out, sef? Go and sit down jare. cool cool
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 21, 2009
stillwater:

I think flesh on the hips would determine if the pelvic bone would jut out and not the belly area.

What's wrong in the bone sticking out, sef? Go and sit down jare. cool cool
No flesh in the tummy, no flesh on the hips grin grin

ewww, stillwater, better go and feed on iyan. Pokin bones no be good thing o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by oyinda3(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2009
how do you define flat tummy anyways? is it when you can see your  lipsrsealed?
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by onyemylove: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2009
Trimandtrendy. All ur reply on this thread have been really wonderful. God bless you pls could help with where i can get brown bread and rice. around Lekki area.

Thanks
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by okeey(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
nice guy,d info is useful
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by nightwish(f): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2009
tytylayor
my real country

Re: Sexy Flat Tummy
« #3 on: October 28, 2008, 01:48 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your diet should include the following:
1. dark green vegetables,
2. fresh fruits,
3. fish,
4. lean red meat,
5. Egg white.
6. Beans
7. Moi-Moi (Nigerian)
8. Lots and lots of water. If you can, drink a glass of water each hour.
Foods to avoid:
1. Rice
2. Pastries
3. Sugar
4. Saturated fats
5. Pizza
6. Bread
7. Chocolates
8. Pounded yam(Nigerian)
9. Eba (Nigerian)
10. Semovita (Nigerian)

IF I SHUD STOP EATING ALL THIS, WAT WILL I BE EATING DEN?
although i dnt tke chocolates & pizza, but rice, bread, sugar, eba, pounded yam and even semo, nooooooo, i dnt tink i can do without dat,

anyways tnx for the info, i do try d exercise most times, i pray it works for me

Thank you tytylayor , i fear when i read all the inf. if i should stop eating all that then that means i am readily declaring fasting with no end .

i still give kudos to you trimandtrei for the information only that man must eat for sure.
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by shadabia: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2014
HOW TO GET FLAT BELLY
Hi,
The issue of belly fat is not restricted to a particular gender. It happens to anyone, mostly due to child delivery in women and in men, due to an addictive life style of drinking, too much food intake and or laziness to exercise the body.Click here for more info http://shadabia..com/2014/08/how-to-get-flat-belly.html
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by homesodear: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Sexy Flat Tummy by tpiadotcom: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
what at Goat mea, ponmo, intestines like saki and co, are they lean meat

I thought these were considered leaner than beef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu Distributes Face-Masks To Violators In Lagos / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / Oldest Woman In Anambra Dies At 153 Years Of Age (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.