Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,223 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? (1146 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Audu123(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its no secret most naija babes like a flamboyant wedding. In most cases the man foots most of the bil. Do the ladies care where this money comes from? It could be the guy saved all this while, or he could be getting himself into debt to sponsor wedding.

Ladies married and soon to marry do you know or care where your man sources the bill?
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lols.....
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Benita4bliss(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yes I will like to know, what I will not allow him to do is to.go and borrow to do.d wedding. I will tell him to budget according to his pocket. After all dey no dey give national award for d best wedding or even record una name for guiness book of record

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Benita4bliss: Yes I will like to know, what I will not allow him to do is to.go and borrow to do.d wedding. I will tell him to budget according to his pocket. After all dey no dey give national award for d best wedding or even record una name for guiness book of record
^^this is what some ladies will say. After they attend a close frnds flamboyant wedding, they will change their mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
I dont care where he gets the money from, if he doesnt have let him go and borrow, if he doesnt know where to borrow, i will take him to my Bank account officer, dat one go fit borrow am at least 10Milla, and in case u ask if we r spending the whole 10Million naira on my wedding, i will say a big YES, my wedding must be a big one, i must shake lagos, i gas to belong, i gas to represent, wen we finish weddin, he will sort himself out.. afterall thats y he is a MAN
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
sexyseun: I dont care where he gets the money from, if he doesnt have let him go and borrow, if he doesnt know where to borrow, i will take him to my Bank account officer, dat one go fit borrow am at least 10Milla, and in case u ask if we r spending the whole 10Million naira on my wedding, i will say a big YES, my wedding must be a big one, i must shake lagos, i gas to belong, i gas to represent, wen we finish weddin, he will sort himself ^^out.. afterall thats y he is a MAN
one of them# if he borrows money jux to show off, the hunger strike will affect BOTH of you on the long run. I bet a person like you will not stay in a marriage that is nt financially stable. U go run leave the poor man#
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by wizard007(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
sexyseun: I dont care where he gets the money from, if he doesnt have let him go and borrow, if he doesnt know where to borrow, i will take him to my Bank account officer, dat one go fit borrow am at least 10Milla, and in case u ask if we r spending the whole 10Million naira on my wedding, i will say a big YES, my wedding must be a big one, i must shake lagos, i gas to belong, i gas to represent, wen we finish weddin, he will sort himself out.. afterall thats y he is a MAN

lies , na una type dey foot 70 percent of the wedding expenditure just because you wan belong and want to show some form of aristocracy #ka ri mi things grin
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by ideee03(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hahaha
sexyseun: I dont care where he gets the money from, if he doesnt have let him go and borrow, if he doesnt know where to borrow, i will take him to my Bank account officer, dat one go fit borrow am at least 10Milla, and in case u ask if we r spending the whole 10Million naira on my wedding, i will say a big YES, my wedding must be a big one, i must shake lagos, i gas to belong, i gas to represent, wen we finish weddin, he will sort himself out.. afterall thats y he is a MAN
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by ideee03(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ofcourse I care were he sources it from. Before fixing a date we have to discuss how much he's willing to spennd for the wedding.since I'm to be his wife,no borrowing beg except he hs a vlid plan on how to pay bck.

Heck I dnt even pray he borrows to fund our wedding.God forbid.
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Spot on, ladies of this 2017 may not care ooo
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by lammylam(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
i thought the bride family own d wedding

well to the best of my knowledge the bride family r d ones in charge of the wedding but its no biggie if the guy wants to support

but according to what d op asked! i cant let my boo borrow just because he wants to give me that dream wedding party! we have to cut our coat according to our size

we are still gonna celebrate lots of anniversary if i dont get a big wedding we can always make up for d wedding with our anniversaries!
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by stuffs4me(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benita4bliss:
Yes I will like to know, what I will not allow him to do is to.go and borrow to do.d wedding. I will tell him to budget according to his pocket. After all dey no dey give national award for d best wedding or even record una name for guiness book of record

Isn't that what they all say?

Talk is cheap.
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by crismark(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
I dont care where he gets the money from, if he doesnt have let him go and borrow, if he doesnt know where to borrow, i will take him to my Bank account officer, dat one go fit borrow am at least 10Milla, and in case u ask if we r spending the whole 10Million naira on my wedding, i will say a big YES, my wedding must be a big one, i must shake lagos, i gas to belong, i gas to represent, wen we finish weddin, he will sort himself out.. afterall thats y he is a MAN
see dis one... na ur type dey put person for wahala after wedding. u go make d man borrow up to 10million 4 just wedding alone..pray make u no meet person like me weh value my moni nd marriage pass ur so called big wedding..
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by crismark(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
see dis one... na ur type dey put person for wahala after wedding. u go make d man borrow up to 10million 4 just wedding alone..pray make u no meet person like me weh value my moni nd marriage pass ur so called big wedding..
ENJOY!!!
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2017
lammylam:
i thought the bride family own d wedding

well to the best of my knowledge the bride family r d ones in charge of the wedding but its no biggie if the guy wants to support

but according to what d op asked! i cant let my boo borrow just because he wants to give me that dream wedding party! we have to cut our coat according to our size

we are still gonna celebrate lots of anniversary if i dont get a big wedding we can always make up for d wedding with our anniversaries!

Are you for real?? Are you a Nigerian? Unbelievable
Re: Ladies Do You Care Where Your Man Is Sourcing Money For The Wedding? by lammylam(f): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Perspectives:

Are you for real?? Are you a Nigerian? Unbelievable

yes i am for real
and yes i am a Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Ice: Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Why Are Guys So Interested In Dating To Courting? / Pastor Chris Divorce Controversy, A Word For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.