Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. (50063 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by crackhouse(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2014
we have seen their cars, now where are the owners?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by xtervaganza(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Abuklaw: you've spoken my mind. These people are aware that substantial part of middle east and Africans are wallowing in extreme poverty. Are they wealthier than Bill Gate? NO! But Bill has a foundation which cater for the needy.
we African are the biggest of all hypocrites!

Damn hypocrites!

You don't want to be enslaved by the west, they ask you to accept gays you say f*ck them

And now u re happy because bill gates donates to Africa?

Why are u like this? Why do we have to always depend on them for everything? Money(aid) drugs(Ebola and HIV) and still think we can't accept their policy?

We should f#cking build our country instead of hating on people who decided to be happy by doing what they love(buying awesome cars)

7 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by agrovick(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Genea: lol,hw did u sight me o
av got a supersensitive radar. Morning dear
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by sadiq4u6173: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Padipadi:
Atimes, I wonder whether I miss road to waka come this country.
no be only u waka come oooo but dia riz God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by LyfeJennings(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2014
olapluto: And their brothers are suffering in Gaza. May Allah deliver this ummah. Money miss road arabs.
SMH
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ugees(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz: Imagine spending 30-40Million Naira on just a car.

Complete madness and misplaced priority.

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.

My young mind, i dont believe you have been exposed to wealth or even visited dubai.... if you have, then i don't think you will be talking like this. Leave nigeria and go see the world....

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2014
ugees: My young mind, i dont believe you have been exposed to wealth or even visited dubai.... if you have, then i don't think you will be talking like this. Leave nigeria and go see the world....

No, I haven't ...

Abeg, can you help me?

For visa procurement and traveling expenses, naija don taya me sef?

Wat du u say?

#YeYeDeySmell cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Sylvarresta(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Omo humility pays o, wey me de even de brag with ma Camry muscle for school.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by uncleck: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2014
so you want me to believe you snapped all these in the school garage? not even my unborn kids will believe your lies
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2014
They own all these cars and why are they still going to school..........smh 4 'em
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Tunguy01(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Una mehn !!!!!!!!! ..,, Poverty na bastard
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by killuminati(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Padipadi:
Atimes, I wonder whether I miss road to waka come this country.
bro, shebi wen I dey tell u mek we no enter dis place u say na here sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by oniconx: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Jarchi: Asin, werin dem lecturers wan come ride den,jet bah
Asin iu for say wetin their lecturer fit do to fail this lots!
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by henryobinna(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2014
my question is what else do they want to learn in school.

Spending money Science and technology

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by chronique(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Someday,my kids would be in that class. I'd keep burning out my time and energy to hustle harder and make them feel and partake in the "GOOD LIFE". Luxury,class and affluence,blessed and made possible by God;nothing beats that.

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Amya: The indigenes of this country are assured a wealthy/upperclass lifestyle from the day they are born. All of them. They make up 20% of the entire population which is pretty darn small. Immigrants are just 'bamboos' working for them to be 'chopping'

You're spot on with this. The people I pity most there are the Asians who work majorly in their construction/engineering field earning peanuts as wages/salary in return for a hard labour. Talk about being used, that's how it is. Most of those kids are going to school for the sake of it, and bulk of them don't have stuffs upstairs.

I really don't blame them. I guess almost everyone will do the same, when your parents are stinkingly rich, and there is so much to be inherited from them. What else are you looking for? That's just the scenario of what's happening over there.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Dreyl(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Kids driving super rides,when i'm still bragging with my Mercedis benz GL450,Dia ris God o gringrin
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2014
These people live extravagantly, and there is bulk of monetary wealth to go around majorly within the ruling circle.
Just like the Saudi Arabians, they also have custom of spending lavishly on weddings alongside with gunfire as a way of expressing excitements and celebrating.

Below is a video of a Saudi Arabia's wedding for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJEO3rmefmI
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by juzo98(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.
what do u mean by misplaced priority,did they tell u they don't have money to attend to their other priority

4 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by tayoxx(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Choi....I go make am o....life's not fair oluwa abeg allow my own bleach....
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
juzo98: what do u mean by misplaced priority,did they tell u they don't have money to attend to their other priority

Sorry, you may not understand my point, so no need trying to explain it to you. I believe, we both belong to different school of thought here, so never mind.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by roufy235(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2014
fine cars
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2014
rozayx5: after the vanity crew received bashing in the other dubai thread they have avoided this one grin grin
No mind them...

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Do deez carz guarantee dem good grades?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by misterjosh(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Davijunson: Talk abt luxurious life of Arabs. If Students Ride cars like dis den why go to sch?
to continue their parents' businesses nd maybe even start theirs.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by MEILYN(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Libkid: After my naija boys see dis kind tin finish na yahozee dey sure pass.
oh boy. Even yahoo no fit give you this kyn money. Na corruption sure pass ooo or blood money.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by hunkydory(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2014
Davijunson: Talk abt luxurious life of Arabs. If Students Ride cars like dis den why go to sch?
Making money is not the primary reason for going to school..

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Tekecoms1(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014

hear poverty ridden thinking and mentality... You better wake up Mr man.
Dont let Nigeria kill ur reasoning....

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Dreyl: Kids driving super rides,when i'm still bragging with my Mercedis benz GL450,Dia ris God o gringrin
LeggeDis Benz GL450 don kome out? shocked
na #450 rubba sandal dem gor take dey drive da one so cool

3 Likes

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by hustla(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2014

misplaced what?
poverty na bad thing oooooo
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Tekecoms1: heart poverty ridden thinking and mentality... You better wake up Mr man.
Dont let Nigeria kill ur reasoning....

Hey MR, why can't you respect my opinion on the subject matter. We all can't belong to the same school of thoughts, while you are of the opinion to making money and living extravagantly large, some of us are interested in doing something more tangible, more rewarding, and giving to a cause we strongly believe in, to impact the lives of those around us.

I don't live in penury, as you might have reasoned, at least I have every reason to be thankful to God for this. No, at no time in the past or the future- Nigeria can NEVER influence my sense of reasoning, neither can it rob me of/kill my destiny.

Learn, how to respect other people's opinions, we all can't sleep with our heads laid in one direction. Emeghi undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / Vehicle Falls Off Gwagwalada Bridge / Visa Free Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.