Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. (50062 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / African Migrants Abandon The American Dream / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ghettodreamz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Imoy:
Dis na poverty mentality.

Bros jst pray make God give u money.

No, I have better OT about life than most of you do.

See you at the top.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Sijo01(f): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOU SEE DEM? oribi tutu basi, ori owo olowo feyin ri pada THAT'S WOMEN FOR YOU THEY GET LONG THROAT

Why are you mistyping?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! Diaris God o
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
do you know what is cray about this post and pix.. we have got just as much between Abuja, PH and Lagos and we are not making that much development as that of Dubai
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by sleek82(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz: Imagine spending 30-40Million Naira on just a car.

Complete madness and misplaced priority.

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.
so if u r d son of a very wealthy man like dangote or otedola. ..na taxi u go dey carry go sch abi? Abeg no come here kon dey form rubbish saint here........like if u av d opportunity to ride one of dem cars u wont?

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by sleek82(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't live with poverty, is a long forgotten friend and we are now sworn enemies like the two parallel lines that can never meet again.

Your comment and those of others attributing my comment to a poverty-provoked one, is an enough reason why we are lagging behind in this part of the continent, we focus more on frivolities of life, you make little money and you feel like being on top of the world, and before you know it, it's all gone and your back to square one.

Maybe it's because I am not a squanderer or because I have tasted the ugly side of life before, believe me- when you have tasted such life in the past, no one would advise you before you learn to live where your mouth is.

Anyways, I don't blame you or anyone, after all, it is all about OT (orientation)...
pls stop pukin rubbish...did u use a bentley wen u tasted life? If no pls shut up.....tastin life wit an EOD is not wat we r talkin abt here... if na donald trump dey talk now,we for reason wit am. We r talkin abt pple whose worth are in billions of dollars and u r here sayin spendin a few hundred thousand dollars is a waste....r u high on cheap drugs?

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Enahi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
I want one of those,gimme one. kiss
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
duby91:

Lol! you no go gree graduate...na to dey carryover the masters until you finish to build houses for naija.
my dear na so
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by jnrbayano(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Enahi: I want one of those,gimme one. kiss

Daniella
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Enahi(f): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

Daniella
Oh Lawd grin
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by jnrbayano(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Enahi: Oh Lawd grin

I warned you. Didn't I?

smiley
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by ask4slimjay: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2014

I don't blame them sha, when the money is too much and you have nothing tangible to do with it.
u look like 1 hu has a lot of dreamz... *ghettodreams*
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by lordfalcao(m): 1:04am On Aug 26, 2014
whizkid be singing "I get Porsche ,I crash the Porsche , na wash"
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by slimshade02(m): 3:05am On Aug 26, 2014
This is where these northern Nigerian governors send their children...
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Imoobot(m): 5:14am On Aug 26, 2014
@Op, what is their G.P.A? am sure it can't be compared with their cars.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Cedari: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2014

The problem is that you are a broke ass nigga.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by daveemuobo(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Really,poverty abounds in our land sha.
For those taking about misplaced priorities, some of the rich folks are philanthropists too.they give a huge chunk of their wealth out and still have alot to spend.

Vanity indeed.Why not get a Volkswagen beetle 1st generation car with your 400k naira steady monthly pay?
No, ditch your Camry tiny light and get a 1975 Peugeot 504 because you're modest.charity begins at home

They no thief the money from your papa,so they should spend it.Na their own.when you have your own billions , be a philanthropist.

BTW, I'm a "small time" philanthropist but I don't believe every rich person should be one.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by bolaji73(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2014
Jarus:

Agreed with all you said. I met one Lebanese guy in Dubai Mall late last year and I was surprised he was playing p-square.

Been to this campus, anyway. It's in academic city, outskirt of Dubai.
sir jarus, please your email is urgently needed.if you don't deem it outrageous, would be glad if I could get your phone number.there is an urgent decision I need to make relating to my future career and life in general.would really be glad if you can reply my post.
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Jarus(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2014
bolaji73: sir jarus, please your email is urgently needed.if you don't deem it outrageous, would be glad if I could get your phone number.there is an urgent decision I need to make relating to my future career and life in general.would really be glad if you can reply my post.

Jarushub@gmail.com
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Jarus(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2014
bolaji73: sir jarus, please your email is urgently needed.if you don't deem it outrageous, would be glad if I could get your phone number.there is an urgent decision I need to make relating to my future career and life in general.would really be glad if you can reply my post.

jarushub@gmail.com
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by felzylix(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Cedari:

The problem is that you are a broke ass nigga.
. And you are not? Have you ever touched one of those?
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by Hunkyimage(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
omoadeleye: mehn dat GT car was my favourite car, I love wen riding it, cux I alws speed with that car, I ride the Volkswagen but not really fast than my GT, maybe wen I upgrade my Volkswagen engine ,but before then I will have to keep running more races so I can get enough credit to upgrade the engine. lolz

See this Gameboy abi na Super Mario(Lolzz) Na small remain i 4 believe ur tori

1 Like

Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by knowledge4(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=chopbanana]Wow! it's really wonderful and i love those cars[/quo
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by bolaji73(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jarus:

Jarushub@gmail.com
thanks sir. I've sent the mail
Re: Outrageous Students Cars At The American University Of Dubai. by wordsplay(m): 3:08am On Aug 27, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / Vehicle Falls Off Gwagwalada Bridge / Visa Free Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.