Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

“i’m The One Who Left The Relationship NOT MARIAH” – Nick Cannon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m The One Who Left The Relationship NOT MARIAH” – Nick Cannon (1078 Views)

Exclusive: “i’m The Entertainment You’re Looking For” – Ernest Asuzu / Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m The One Who Left The Relationship NOT MARIAH” – Nick Cannon by nicholasis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Famous international celebrity,Nick Cannon is the one who decided to bail on his marriage not Mariah sources connected with the couple tell TMZ.

Nick has made it clear to all involved he's deeply concerned about Mariah's emotional state and is ending the marriage for the well being of their kids.

He believes the environment around Mariah is toxic and fears for his kids.

We're told Nick believes his kids have already shown signs of emotional upset living with Mariah.

Our sources say Nick's MO is simple he wants to create an environment separate from Mariah that gives the kids a safe haven from the "chaos" at her home.

Nick is also telling his people he's deeply concerned about Mariah's mental health and believes her people don't care about anything but her ability to make money and pay their salaries.

And finally we're told Nick is taking a "passive" role in the divorce telling his lawyers to take the path of least resistance to end things as peacefully as possible.

I wouldn't want them to break up or what's your opinion?

Source :http://nigeriainformer..com
Contribution: http://updatenaija.com
Re: “i’m The One Who Left The Relationship NOT MARIAH” – Nick Cannon by sarmiie(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
So eminem had d last laugh, eh??..

Hope she isnt dng drugs tho...

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade - Facts People Dont Know About Me + Am Not A Snub / MI Abaga Marks His 33rd Birthday With Ten Weird Facts / D'banj Begins Sharing Free Christmas #beatsbydre Headphones. Get Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.