Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) (55026 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by NewDelhi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Habeebpain:

Oga New Delhi abi na Old Mumbai. That's going too far. Why would you involve her parents? That's immature. Plus just because she's a lady doesn't mean she shouldn't talk. And what has her future got to do with it? About the uneducated part, abeg dapada. CSSI students no be olodo o.

Bootybuttchick you sef take time o. Don't let one frustrated person take out his frustration on you thereby resulting in a ban.
Guy the girl dey mis yarn na. E sure me sey na male imposter sef wey just dey play as female for nairaland because e don te wey I see this kind breed of woman I swear.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by streetzdreamz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
NewDelhi:
Illiterates don't give me ideas. If you want to give me ideas, you must be of sound mind and be properly educated but your stupidity alone shows you are seriously defficient in education and proper upbringing. Looks like your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners. If truly you are a female, then I pity you, your career and the family you hope to culture because you are not far from ruining your life anymore. A woman with a bright future don't behave and act like you do. Your behaviour alone shows that your future is very dim and doesn't look like it will ever light up. You are the one that really need to step up your game little girl and give yourself hope. At least if you don't pity yourself, pity the people that brought you to this world.
u can't possibly rid d world off pple like her,twil mk life boring once dia s a disturbance in d equilibrium,besides u dnt need a monk to tell ya her age cut her some slacks bro,she's like a free lil bird dat can't wait to explore d strenght of her young wings,trust me she aint worth da trouble.,

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Ibnsultan01: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

Repping CSSJ to the core !
wich. Year. Xcom. Cssj zaria RD
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigeria go survive...The lawlessness/recklessness of some of these uniformed men who are supposed to protect the law can be alarming sometimes
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by RaptorX: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
gbrown:
I really pity that woman and others for having the nerve to challenge these unknown soldiers, the day some military men dealt with me at obalende is one experience I will never forget, the Nafdac approved slaps they rained on me still gives me jitters, it was only GOD that rescued me on that day, their was this particular who insisted I should be shot through my anus, I cried and pleaded with them amidst kicks and. Slaps, thieThiers hands felt like sandpaper ,my offence was that I carried a military bag, they eventually let me after they collected my bag , I had to transfer my clothes into a Ghana must go bag, it was one of then who helped me to escape.
Bunch of cowards, why dont they go punch and kick BH members for wearing camo. And cowardly Nigerians stood around watching you assaulted in your own country by animals in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by sirekene: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Reawakening of democracy. Lagos u too much joor
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: Because u fine they go dey like u nah,if u wowo and offend dem , I sorrrrrry 4 u
Lol, why u dey talk dis kind tin?
So dem dey look face? Anyway dose military men can like woman sha

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by samuelfemo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
joshua8016: [img]http://2.bp..com/-is0zXopCKp0/U_iGRVqd7vI/AAAAAAADY7M/hSXyVzBYKpk/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-FEAy7jovklo/U_iFlDffBfI/AAAAAAADY68/a1iugDDfnac/s280/1.jpg[/img]

This happened this morning
somewhere in Lagos, someone cced me on Twitter. Well done citizens :-)
good of u

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ibnsultan01: wich. Year. Xcom. Cssj zaria RD

2001 , nicknamed cos of my heavy Yoruba accent then
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Ibnsultan01: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

2001 , nicknamed cos of my heavy Yoruba accent then
kai oga ne. I was Called General cos I ws a rugged cadet boy. Miss COMjos

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
I doubt...
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its nt a matter of curing fear abeg,its a matter of not having it at all,i attended command which made me a commando,i lived with dem for six years,koboko na teacher,u cant survive the amount of beatens i received from godogodos not to talk of olakojos own....so go siddon and stop asking me aw maby beatens did i receive....bloody civilian!
bloody civilian?

Really?

Don't be a tw@t
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is why I don't pity these bastards when they get killed by boko haram

In america, soldiers are regarded as heroes, they even have discounts for them in public transports. And these are soldiers who have seen it all from all Qaeda to Isis to pirates

Our bastard soldiers just get paid to bully us

Idiots
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by OnlyVirgin(f): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
gift01: Look well; seems that lady's car was bashed by the military men cos I don't see Lagosians risking their life for this. Who get that mind to face heavy beating?
Seconded
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by SirHouloo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Freedom of speech, U have but freedom after confrontation cannot be ascertain wonderful people. Be wise. Try this at your own risk.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by amnestylaw1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wen people wen go command secondary school dey call demself commando, wetin we wey go Army Children School, Command Children School, and Army Day Secondary and com be soja pikin on top com talk
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by caniva(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Clappings grin

'OYO' On-Your-Own
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by youngbest(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Besto:
ur set s.p gal was Sally ryt...or lemme say a set above you
Correct man, are you an ex commando ipaja ?
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abeg Wetin Be The Name Of This Nollywood movie? Please Don't Try This At Home!!
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan01][/quote]

Who do you want to work on..bloody cowards
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
amnestylaw1: Wen people wen go command secondary school dey call demself commando, wetin we wey go Army Children School, Command Children School, and Army Day Secondary and com be soja pikin on top com talk

Don't mind those silly boyscout deceiving themselves joh
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Ibnsultan01: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
cbrass:

Who do you want to work on..bloody cowards
Its covenient for You to say trash behind screen. Parin hula. I guess just a Gun shot we get U under mommies bed for cover
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its nt a matter of curing fear abeg,its a matter of not having it at all,i attended command which made me a commando,i lived with dem for six years,koboko na teacher,u cant survive the amount of beatens i received from godogodos not to talk of olakojos own....so go siddon and stop asking me aw maby beatens did i receive....bloody civilian!
Soldiers boast a lot. We are street soldiers! We are not on uniform, but our lives on the street has made permanently on tough mode. Don't think being a commando makes us see you as strong, we in uniben (ekosodin) caught 2 soldiers one afternoon who slapped an old man. Believe me baby- they started speaking english when we surrounded them. If you give the right street niggars the right amount, they'll smoke shekau out of his hole in one week. No level for you!
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ibnsultan01: Its covenient for You to say trash behind screen. Parin hula. I guess just a Gun shot we get U under mommies bed for cover

You are not even a soldier so I don't see the reason why I should engage you sef,
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Promzone(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
I think dat d spirit of lagos......

Kudos 2 u gud people of lagos cool
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
blakky97:
Soldiers boast a lot. We are street soldiers! We are not on uniform, but our lives on the street has made permanently on tough mode. Don't think being a commando makes us see you as strong, we in uniben (ekosodin) caught 2 soldiers one afternoon who slapped an old man. Believe me baby- they started speaking english when we surrounded them. If you give the right street niggars the right amount, they'll smoke shekau out of his hole in one week. No level for you!

Chai...gave her a technical knockout grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by donifez(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=Bootybuttchic]i dont know why people fear soldiers,it amazes me undecided ,
maybe cos am an excommando sha undecided[/quote
i thought am the only one with this feeling...excommandoes for life.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by blakky97(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
cbrass:

Chai...gave her a technical knockout grin
Don't mind them, they thinl we are still in the medieval age when soldiers frightened people
I'm in kaduna right now, all through the town including the front of jaji cantonment, all the soldiers stationed to stop and search, are so lazy that none even checked what people are carrying. Theyl just signal go go go go. I went to depot - a cantonement in Zaria, they were scared to check the bag that carried my tools, I wanted to bring out I'd card from my pocket, they started shifting back. One even asked me if it was a pistol I was trying to bring out. But if a civilian hits a military man's car, eheeeennn! Dem go first fly comot like spider man, begin give poor man job make he serve.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Brush1: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer: It's quite difficult for me to come to such a conclusion just by looking at both pics...abi?

You made sense.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by ninovandross(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: are u kidding cheesy ....am 2011 ibadan
no I'm for real, was in purple/dragon house then
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
blakky97:
Don't mind them, they thinl we are still in the medieval age when soldiers frightened people
I'm in kaduna right now, all through the town including the front of jaji cantonment, all the soldiers stationed to stop and search, are so lazy that none even checked what people are carrying. Theyl just signal go go go go. I went to depot - a cantonement in Zaria, they were scared to check the bag that carried my tools, I wanted to bring out I'd card from my pocket, they started shifting back. One even asked me if it was a pistol I was trying to bring out. But if a civilian hits a military man's car, eheeeennn! Dem go first fly comot like spider man, begin give poor man job make he serve.

Lol grin I don't know what is happeining to the army this days, I don't pray for what befell the police to happen to them, I hold them in high esteem but I don't just understand what they have become nw, its normal for we civilians that doesn't have military blood to be scared unlike you born and bred in the barracks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.