Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (553632 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTMEā€¦ See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Elxandre(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

Like seriously. It is becoming more aggravating. How I wish Nigerian youth could open their eyes to see the damaging flaws in Jamb. Tho it's normal to face challenges when starting a new innovation, nevertheless there are some undiscardable faults in Jamb.
last year, we were denied admission in FUPRE the most annoying and mysterious of circumstances. It was the hardest bout of injustice ever.
I created a thread, it got to the front page you know what people said?

Don't ruin the name of our institution!!!, You are lazy!!!, You didn't read! cheesy etc.

Nigerian youths know nothing!

Start a movement protesting the inadequacies in JAMB, and same students you are trying to protect will label you a dullard who can't work with time. cheesy
It's unbelievable but it's the fact!

These people love suffering and smiling.

SAT has a 5 year validity, and isn't locked to A single institution, that's why they have it easy over there.
But youths here keep studying for an exam they have passed numerous times thereby wasting productive time.

4 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Catalyst4real: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:

Like seriously. It is becoming more aggravating. How I wish Nigerian youth could open their eyes to see the damaging flaws in Jamb. Tho it's normal to face challenges when starting a new innovation, nevertheless there are some undiscardable faults in Jamb.
Mr Proton, Nigeria is a Developing Country, and a Country with Less Patriots Compared to its Population.
CBT is a Newly Introduced System of Jamb Examination, Don't Expect Perfection.
Loop Holes are Countless, Let's Try to Think Outside the Box, By Supporting the Effort of Jamb.

the Truth is Jamb loses More Money Financially in CBT Than in Ppt. the Producers of this Cbt App, Take about 40% of the Total Annual Revenue.(its the Innovation of a Foreign Company)

Yet Jamb Upholds this System of CBT. Please, I know Many Innocent Wards will Fall Victim of Circumstance. As years Progress there will be a Certain Level of Discipline, both on the Side of the Invigilators and the Network Malfunction.

I Wish Every One Success.
Always Remember: Is not by Grade, But by Grace.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Elxandre(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
T33jay007:
Is dat an MTN card so i could load cheesy abeg na ur Registration number dem need

edited post
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Elxandre(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Mr Proton, Nigeria is a Developing Country, and a Country with Less Patriots Compared to its Population.
Loop Holes are Countless, Let's Try to Think Outside the Box, By Supporting the Effort of Jamb.

the Truth is Jamb loses More Money Financially in CBT Than in Ppt. the Producers of this Cbt App, Take about 40% of the Total Annual Revenue.(its the Innovation of a Foreign Company)

Yet Jamb Upholds this System of CBT. Please, I know Many Innocent Wards will Fall Victim of Circumstance. As years Progress there will be a Certain Level of Discipline, both on the Side of the Invigilators and the Network Malfunction.

Also explain why supervisors tend to shut off the computers with time to go sad
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Ajiaj(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
cutiedave:
Pls to those who av written their exams,where there cases of people who came to write after d time jamb gave them??were they allowed to write d exam?
Am asking this bcuz my jamb exam time is clashing with my school exam.and i intend going for jamb in d afternoon(my jamb exams fall in d morning)
pls don't try it You hav to choose
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Sodiq1992: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Any hope for those who haven't seen their result?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guys kindly help a friend of mine who wrote hers on Wednesday. She registered with a old number of hers and she's yet to see her result.
Quote me if you can help. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Tizkid: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
Guys kindly help a friend of mine who wrote hers on Wednesday. She registered with a old number of hers and she's yet to see her result.
Quote me if you can help. Thanks in advance.
if I can av d reg number dats wen I can work on it
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Tizkid: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jamb results dat av been hearing about is very very good which I hope its works for d remaining of us too
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Tizkid:
if I can av d reg number dats wen I can work on it
This is the reg. number: 55040651IA
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by faithugo64(f): 2:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:

Try it when you get your PIN.

Bio. Chem. Phy.
biology was very ok,questions like''what is the method of reproduction in higher animals?
Angiosperms refers to?
The female reproductive organ in flower is called?''
chemistry was not that difficult,only three questions came from organic chemistry,then empirical formula,non metals,moles e.t.c
physics was the most difficult,don't worry,you may find it easy,am not too good in physics thats why. I came across only 1 question on light,same goes to heat and radioactivity,few on electrical current,friction,none on motion. Most of the questions came from electronics
english was very ok,but i must warn fellow jambites,don't miss any word or expression in that english novel,the questions i answered were technical!!!
If anyone has a question,be free to ask.
best of luck to those yet to write.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by micynute94(m): 5:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Writing mine this morning @ 6am...
Didn't sleep over night..... watched a film till dz morning and did a bit of revision....
Listening to "celebrate" by wizkid..... I Hope Godwin o..
In Daniel Bryan voice... Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes....
Ciao
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Fabzgrace(f): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2015
faithugo64:
biology was very ok,questions like''what is the method of reproduction in higher animals?
Angiosperms refers to?
chemistry was not that difficult,only three questions came from organic chemistry,then empirical formula,non metals,moles e.t.c
physics was the most difficult,don't worry,you may find it easy,am not too good in physics thats why. I came across only 1 question on light,same goes to heat and radioactivity,few on electrical current,friction,none on motion. Most of the questions came from electronics
english was very ok,but i must warn fellow jambites,don't miss any word or expression in that english novel,the questions i answered were technical!!!
ihi faith,was there any question from potters wheel n d successors
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by sheddyboy: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2015
faithugo64:
Angiosperms refers to?
thank you soo... much dear, the questions from "last days at forcados" was it up to 10? and was there anything like "nearest in meaning" & opposite in meaning?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by KidProgrammer(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2015
winner95:

Hw was d exam br0?
5n,the questions are quite simple but tricky,check my previous post,i write out sum questions which came out.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by KidProgrammer(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2015
sheddyboy:
thank you soo... much dear, the questions from "last days at forcados" was it up to 10? and was there anything like "nearest in meaning" & opposite in meaning?
yea,it is up to 10,opposite and nearest in meaning also came out like Mesmerising,Simultaneous,etc
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by KidProgrammer(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Fabzgrace:

nah
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by taiocol: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2015
http://www.indiabix.com/general-knowledge/chemistry/
For those that have not written their exams you should be taking quick test on that page
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by mindeymeen: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Elxandre:

last year, we were denied admission in FUPRE the most annoying and mysterious of circumstances. It was the hardest bout of injustice ever.

Don't ruin the name of our institution!!!, You are lazy!!!, You didn't read! cheesy etc.

Start a movement protesting the inadequacies in JAMB, and same students you are trying to protect will label you a dullard who can't work with time. cheesy

SAT has a 5 year validity, and isn't locked to A single institution, that's why they have it easy over there.
But youths here keep studying for an exam they have passed numerous times thereby wasting productive time.

SAT is 2yrs
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by faithugo64(f): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2015
sheddyboy:
it was up to 10,i did not encounter any question on opposite in meaning,the computer will jst display a sentence,underline a word and give you options with no instruction whether its similar or opposite in meaning,i assumed mine was similar in meaning,alsn expect questions from rhyme,stress,and oral english
NB: the computer won't give you any instruction about the question it displayed,you are expected to know when a question is from emphatic stress,stress pattern e.t.c
i wish you goodluck
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by winner95(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2015
KidProgrammer:
5n,the questions are quite simple but tricky,check my previous post,i write out sum questions which came out.
Alryt...thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by faithugo64(f): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Fabzgrace:

no dear,just forcados,please read it thoroughly.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by ambrosunny(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Pr0ton:
Sighs...

Things don't seem okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be. Little do we know that some peeps' career are being dashed by Jamb. I see terrors in the future. The present is pregnant with the future's grave problems and troubles. Some sets complained about computers shutting down before their time and the invigilators/supervisors had the nerve to say there was nothing they could do about it. Others complained of incomplete time, as they were compelled to submit before their time. And others also complained of the problem of date and venue since Jamb didn't allow them to write on their scheduled date, asking them to return some other day which they have no idea of.

And we have these ones who are yet to see their result for about 3 days now. Who knows what'll happen in the next examination dates. Things are not okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be.

I hate Jamb. I'll always hate Jamb. And I'll never stop hating Jamb. In fact, it is another corruption entirely.
i will like you to message me here on whatsapp.08144747475. I will be expecting. And for your write up, nice one!

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2015
zleemshaddy:
hi , please help me confirm I and my sis jamb date, just wanna be sure if it is still the same .... 56189483JB and 56186021AB ... send via pm, thankzz

SegunFlames.. Help this guy pleaaassseee.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Elxandre:

That's it. Lack of corporation. Some peeps don't just reason. Why on earth should Jamb result have the validity of just one year? Most of them are like "lemne do mine n leave"
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by winner95(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
who can check a result 4 me pls
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by sheddyboy: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2015
KidProgrammer:
yea,it is up to 10,opposite and nearest in meaning also came out like Mesmerising,Simultaneous,etc
thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by sheddyboy: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2015
faithugo64:
it was up to 10,i did not encounter any question on opposite in meaning,the computer will jst display a sentence,underline a word and give you options with no instruction whether its similar or opposite in meaning,i assumed mine was similar in meaning,alsn expect questions from rhyme,stress,and oral english
NB: the computer won't give you any instruction about the question it displayed,you are expected to know when a question is from emphatic stress,stress pattern e.t.c
i wish you goodluck
thanks dear, i rlly do appreciate.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Catalyst4real:

Like I said earlier, it's normal to face challenges when starting a new innovation, but the way Jamb handles them isn't appealing. They are less concerned about the implications on us.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by dharay99: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2015
tutucious:
Hi everyone, my kid sister's exam was suppose to be today 10am. She got to the center and there was no network, 6am candidate where yet to write when she got there. At about 5pm they were told to go home and reprint the jamb slip for new exam date and venue.

I tried to reprint the slip, but the venue and time remains the same.

Please did anyone encounter such?

Since d date is still dsame, why don't u go back to d center nd complain 2dem dat its still dsame...I'm sure she is not d only one in dat mess at dat center... Ask around wen yu get there.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pr0ton: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2015
faithugo64:
Angiosperms refers to?

Good news so far! cheesy How about stress, antonyms and synonyms, and phonetics?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by rotyme(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2015
faithugo64:
i wish you goodluck
that urs bt mine stated all instructions(comprehension, register,lexis and structure, antonyms,synonyms,stress,vowel and consonant sounds...

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.