Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (553475 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
UNILORIN starts screening of 65,000 UTME candidates today! coolUNILORIN starts screening of 65,000 UTME candidates today!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by slimtimmy: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Can an art student study estate management in oau
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by uzoegbepius25: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
ln line with the Registration procedures, Fed Poly, Oko 2015/2016 long awaited POST UME form is now on sale rush and process urs, for friends or relations. Look at the breakdown of the procedures: You are to pay a sum of #2800 at the bank with #100 commission but before going to the bank You will have to generate an invoice with a sum of #200 at a cyber cafe. Then you go to the bank and pay after which you will need to go and register it on online with a sum of #500 totalling #3600. But to save urself all these stresses and too much transport fare, You contact me and we will do it for you with just #4000 including the online registration. Contact: +2348067760812. Pls note, Registration has commenced fully, the earlier you do urs the better.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by akwacas: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2015
HOW TO PASS YOUR EXAMINATION WITH EASE
The joy of passing an examination or the pain of failure are two options available to any student siting for any examination. The level of your preparation and the way you answer those questions given by the examiners, determine which of the two is yours. Once you fail to prepare for any examination, you have prepared to face the pain and anguish of failure.
Get your copy here: http://www.fastecash.com/affiliates/?affid=92560&p_id=2168
Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by princola: 1:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.

For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845 .
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Edunews: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2015
Edunews:
FREE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

WOW, we have worked all day, to get this done, and now you can download your own free post-utme past questions now!!

If You Applied For:
• Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ahmadu bello University(ABU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Anambra State University(ANSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University(ATBU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Bayero University kano(BUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Covenant University(CU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Delta State University(DELSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ekiti State University(EKSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University of Technology Akure Post-Utme Past Questions
• federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun(FUPRE) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Minna(FUTMINNA) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Owerri(FUTO) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Federal University Of Technology, Yola(FUTY) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Imo State University(IMSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara state University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kaduna State University(KASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kogi State University(KSU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Kwara State University(KWASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(LAUTECH) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Lagos State University(LASU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Niger Delta University(NDU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nasarawa State University, Keffi(NSUK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Osun State University(UNIOSUN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU). Post-Utme Past Questions
• Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) Post-Utme Past Questions
• Rivers State University(RSUST) Post-Utme Past Questions
• The Polytechnic Ibadan(POLYIBADAN). Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA- arts and Law) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Abuja(UNIABUJA- Management and social sciences) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Benin(UNIBEN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Calabar(UNICAL) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Maiduguiri(UNIMAID) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Arts) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ibadan(UI Science And Engr) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Ilorin(UNILORIN) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Lagos(UNILAG) Post-Utme Practice Questions
• University Of Port harcourt(UNIPORT) Post-Utme Past Questions
• University Of Uyo(UNIUYO) Post-Utme Past Questions.
• Usmanu Dan Fodio Ubiversity(UDUSOK) Post-Utme Past Questions

3. When you arrive at the Download page, Select Your University for the List of Universities, and Download you Past question!!!

• You Can Download With Your Phone, and Then go to a Computer centre to print it
• You can view it with your phone if you have a PDF Reader

4. Print The Download Past Questions At Any Computer Centre Close By, and Prepare for your Exams!!!

Click Here To download now For Free: https://www.facebook.com/postutmeforms or https://www.facebook.com/postutmeforms/posts/1609378712678349

If You didnt see yours, Request below and have it added to the list, so you can download for FREE!!

I wish you success!!!

FUOYE Past Questions has also been added.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by delebenson: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2015
Auchi form is still on sales for more information you can call Mr Benson 08021367703.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by johnwilliams2036: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hey there! Do not wait till another year and don't forfeit your jamb, post jamb and accomodation fees. Be wise!!! For admission runs contact mr. williams on 07019968373 or message at www.facebook.com/johnwilliams2036 to negotiate, it is 100% sure, we have proofs and testimonies to backup. Your admission is sure.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nigeriatraining: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS
Here is your chance to apply for both local and international scholarships
on our platforms all you need to do is log-on to our websites
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by dahmorla: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Earn Additional Income at school Without Hassle!

As an Adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by ibolomo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
please, I have an issue with my post-post utme registration. Originally, I filled in awaiting result when asked and now I have gotten my result and thankfully my result was fine. Now I saw a notice saying that for those who filled in awaiting results should upload their results on or before 15th October. I checked their website and tried to upload the results but there is no such page. should I be worried?
I applied and wrote my post-utme in FUT-Minna.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by ibolomo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
stellanoah:
If you need upgrade in you waec result pls call mr . Marcos now on 07032813418. he has just upgraded mine for me.
haba na? stop playing this old card on desperate people who didn't make their WAEC. Even if you do upgrade their result (which you won't) it will surely backfire. Please don't fall for this cheap scammer
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Candidates interested in attending a private university should check this thread ----> https://www.nairaland.com/2490439/caleb-university-2015-2016-post

P.S: Don't fall for any result upgrade scam. I highly doubt its existence as a matter of fact.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by taomoon: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
THE OKE OGUN POLYTECHNIC SAKI, Formerly The polytechnic ibadan here comes with sure
ADMISSION INTO TWO YEAR DAILY NATIONAL
DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
(DNP) & Full time ND FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC
SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified
applicants for admission into the under listed Daily
National Diploma Programmes leading to the
award of National Diploma in various courses in
the following Faculties:
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Faculty of Financial Management Studies
Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
Detailed information about available courses can
be accessed on our website at http://
admission.tops.edu.ng or www.tops.edu.ng
GENERAL REQUIREMENT
Candidates seeking for admission into any of the
programmes must satisfy the UTME admission
requirements for the 2015/2016 academic
session. Dailypt application fee=#5000 Fulltime ND
fee=4000 both app end on 28th august
Note: two programmes still available i.e Evening pt
(Epp) @ form #8000 nd prelium
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable on line at http://
admission.tops.edu.ng
For more infos contact me on: 08181505786 both
call and whatsapp this as helped alot applicant last
admission session
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Evening y'all.

I applied for UDUS(USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY SOKOTO)... Please Identify if you applied to thesame college. Thanks!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by awokoforecho(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2015
if anyone is interested in Fedpolyede post utme or even the admission proper. call comr olorunfemi olatunji awoko ex SUG PRESIDENT on 08039660276 or on whatsapp.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by adeniyi3971(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
tunzkid:
learn to compose your own write up and stop doing copy and paste
grin by their post you shall know them! The copy and paste family

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.