Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (553981 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTMEā€¦ See Full Details / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Sunmax01:
I'm new here.
Can someone hint me more on UNIBEN plz
Welcome! Ask Ur questions.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Sunmax01(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Pukka36:
Welcome! Ask Ur questions.
Does the school really accept E8 in Math for course like Masscom, English or Linguistic?
Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Sunmax01:

Does the school really accept E8 in Math for course like Masscom, English or Linguistic?
Thanks
Yes, because they r pure Art courses....I have friend with D7 in math in Law.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Sunmax01(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Pukka36:
Yes, because they r pure Art courses....I have friend with D7 in math in Law.
Wow, law is my dream course but due to how competitive the course is, that is why i drop it. But if i had have 238 in Jamb and 62 in the post Jamb would they have admitted me for any of the course?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sunmax01:

Wow, law is my dream course but due to how competitive the course is, that is why i drop it. But if i had have 238 in Jamb and 62 in the post Jamb would they have admitted me for any of the course?
That score would give U english and literature! But not sure of Law and MassComm.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by adeiza4u(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls help.... Only three acredited centres are available in kogi state 4 registratn and the 3 centers are very far from where i reside, can i go ahead and register at near by cyber cafe dat is equally registerin without bein acredited or i should stil travel 2 an accredited centre? Pls i seriously need u guys advice as i dont want to have any problem wit jamb and i did nt also have 4k to travel to an acredited centre twice before completing the reg. Process..tanks in anticipation.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by davskioppy: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Let all 2015 jambites and admission seekers join this interesting forum for discussion about 2015 jamb utme.https://m./956386467724154?_rdr
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by thankyouJesus(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
inet15:
[/color][color=#550000]Any1 in 4 mathematics. In ui....4 d 2015/2016. Admission??
Here comes my coursemate. Same school, same department. I am happy to "meet" you.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by lcstnigeria: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
admission in progress @ London College of Further Education into OND, HND, BSc, PGD and so on for more info: www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcsstnigeria.com. Tel: 08030793248, 012957703. Address: 110b, Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by comfort48: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Have registered. Team mbbs NDU
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by kanor: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
The UTME/JAMB EXAMS is becoming highly competitive. It is the biggest determinant of career choice in life!
In this exams, you are not writing just to pass, but to getting a higher mark than your contemporaries. To achieve this, you must adopt a different and most effective revision method. Gaskia.com(http://www.gaskia.com) offers prospective students a platform to DRILL and STUDY all past JAMB questions and answers from 1978-2014 Register online FREE and start studying.

Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Sunmax01(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pukka36:
That score would give U english and literature! But not sure of Law and MassComm.
Thanks sis you've been really helpful. I just pray things works our.
Are u a student or aspirant?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by lucksonlight(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls,i nid som1 2 brief me abt pharmacy in uniben,their criterias,how dey admit,their cutoff marks,d kind of jamb nd utme score i should anticipate for nd som oda vital informations abt d course. I'm 4rm anambra state.thanks in advance
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by optimisticdrey(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello
My brothers and sisters in the house , I must greet you all for helping ourself in dis way. You people should please for God Sake to tell me if university of nigeria (UNN) gives admission easly. I need to know because it a must for to get admission next year .. I want to Chose university of nigeria ... COURSE .. History and International study pls should I go ahead

Pls I need advise imminent so I can know what next to do ...

Drey Optimistic
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Weezystar1(m): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2014
thank God i got admission in absu few days ago...no more jamb
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by zayden: 4:55am On Nov 25, 2014
Hope yabatech is still qoinq to release another list after the supplementry list or i should qo and qet another jamb form...pls i need reply
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by zayden: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2014
zayden:
Hope yabatech is still qoinq to release another list after the supplementry list or i should qo and qet another jamb form...pls i need reply
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by josephabidoye3(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Omo I fear naija ooo so you guys still scam your self instead of helping your self for ijmb and admission, its not Good ooo you people fear God.
This is for all those seeking admission in any university or polythenic in Nigeria no need to wait for waec or jamb again cos Ijmb is out and good you get admission into 200L in any institution in nigeria the form can be purchased in AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY KADUNA or in IBADAN POLY I Got my Ijmb form from polythenic ibadan cos Ijmb have a list of polythenice that they accept for 10,000 Naira and I did my exam in febuary 2013 and am true from Ijmb so I choose Oau (Obafemi awolowo university) and I was admitted to 200 level nairalandas don't pay any body or organisation to get the form for you cos they wil say you should go to their website and download it after paying to their account and you will not find anytin there wen you call their fone it will say switch off, Mind you Ijam does not have any special site like ijmb@naija.org or ijmbnaija.org its only .org
I Got my form in The polythenic ibadan and I paid 10, 000 Naira and I got the form immidiately I paid to his account so I went to ibadan to do exams
Guys don't call any body claming to be Agent to Ijmb or anytin related to that either you call mr adeyemi or go to kaduna and get the form from Ahmadu bello university

Here is my Adeyemi from polyhtenic ibadan contact

BBM PIN:2658762B

He is the one in charge of direct admission in polythenic ibadan

Naija A.K.A ( Land of scamming) I fear una ooo una still day dupe una fello abeg people all infomation is free call Mr adeyemi or go to kaduna no fall for scam oooOmo I fear naija ooo so you guys still scam your self instead of helping your self for ijmb and admission, its not Good ooo you people fear God.
This is for all those seeking admission in any university or polythenic in Nigeria no need to wait for waec or jamb again cos Ijmb is out and good you get admission into 200L in any institution in nigeria the form can be purchased in AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY KADUNA or in IBADAN POLY I Got my Ijmb form from polythenic ibadan cos Ijmb have a list of polythenice that they accept for 10,000 Naira and I did my exam in febuary 2013 and am true from Ijmb so I choose Oau (Obafemi awolowo university) and I was admitted to 200 level nairalandas don't pay any body or organisation to get the form for you cos they wil say you should go to their website and download it after paying to their account and you will not find anytin there wen you call their fone it will say switch off, Mind you Ijam does not have any special site like ijmb@naija.org or ijmbnaija.org its only .org
I Got my form in The polythenic ibadan and I paid 10, 000 Naira and I got the form immidiately I paid to his account so I went to ibadan to do exams
Guys don't call any body claming to be Agent to Ijmb or anytin related to that either you call mr adeyemi or go to kaduna and get the form from Ahmadu bello university

Naija A.K.A ( Land of scamming) I fear una ooo una still day dupe una fello abeg people all infomation is free call Mr adeyemi or go to kaduna no fall for scam ooo
Omo I fear naija ooo so you guys still scam your self instead of helping your self for ijmb and admission, its not Good ooo you people fear God.

Naija A.K.A ( Land of scamming) I fear una ooo una still day dupe una fello abeg people all infomation is free call Mr adeyemi or go to kaduna no fall for scam ooo
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Sunmax01:

Thanks sis you've been really helpful. I just pray things works our.
Are u a student or aspirant?
I just gained admission into Uniben to study BCH. I wanted MBBS so M'writing again.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2014
lucksonlight:
Pls,i nid som1 2 brief me abt pharmacy in uniben,their criterias,how dey admit,their cutoff marks,d kind of jamb nd utme score i should anticipate for nd som oda vital informations abt d course. I'm 4rm anambra state.thanks in advance
Get a very high score as possible. Both in Ur jamb and Pume...An aggregate score of 65 will guarantee U admission into Pharmacy in Uniben.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by faithugo64(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2014
micynute94:
@ Yustash001,course quite competitive o.. As of f last time i checked.... 3361 candidates had already registered 4 it at unilorin... u need to stay tight o....
please dear,how did you check?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by sangie: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Its time to stop being geek and nerby.Here is a class which could help you to gain knowledge pragmatically!!!wat are you waiting for!!!! join us

<a href="http://www.javatraininginchennai.in/"> java training in chennai </a>
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by sangie: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Its time to stop being geek and nerby.Here is a class which could help you to gain knowledge pragmatically!!!wat are you waiting for!!!! join us

<a href="http://www.oraclechennai.co.in/"> oracle training in chennai </a>
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by adeiza4u(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2014
adeiza4u:
Pls help.... Only three acredited centres are available in kogi state 4 registratn and the 3 centers are very far from where i reside, can i go ahead and register at near by cyber cafe dat is equally registerin without bein acredited or i should stil travel 2 an accredited centre? Pls i seriously need u guys advice as i dont want to have any problem wit jamb and i did nt also have 4k to travel to an acredited centre twice before completing the reg. Process..tanks in anticipation.
abeg make una help me nw!!!
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Sunmax01(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Pukka36:
I just gained admission into Uniben to study BCH. I wanted MBBS so M'writing again.
That's so sad. What does BCH means, does it mean u didnt reach the cut-off or what, there must be a reason for changing your course.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by micynute94(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
faithugo64:
please dear,how did you check?

A friend of mine sent me a jamb link.... you click on the link.... takes u to a page where you can select institution type, then proceed to choose the school..
after that. u click on statistics and u will be prompted to download a PDF where you can view how many candidates have registered for so and so course.. Hope u grab that...
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Sunmax01:

That's so sad. What does BCH means, does it mean u didnt reach the cut-off or what, there must be a reason for changing your course.
Yea,BCH means Biochemistry....I had a poor jamb score.
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by Pukka36(f): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2014
micynute94:

A friend of mine sent me a jamb link.... you click on the link.... takes u to a page where you can select institution type, then proceed to choose the school..
after that. u click on statistics and u will be prompted to download a PDF where you can view how many candidates have registered for so and so course.. Hope u grab that...
Please can U help me check?
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by P0lyMath: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2014
micynute94, paste the link here

#FIGHTING
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by micynute94(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
P0lyMath:
micynute94, paste the link here

#FIGHTING

Understood... Just got in contact with that friend of mine and he told me.. it ain't advisable.
So am so sorry i can't post the link here but Maybe i could upload the statistics of most school discussed here every Friday or twice in a week in PDF format.... or wat do u think

#Peace
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by micynute94(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
K... Guy told me to post it... pata pata dem go block am.. guys go still find way....
We all must enter school next year by God grace.....

Link: http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2/CheckInstitutionStatisitics.aspx
Re: 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process by dharay99: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
micynute94:
K... Guy told me to post it... pata pata dem go block am.. guys go still find way....
We all must enter school next year by God grace.....

Link: http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2/CheckInstitutionStatisitics.aspx

Wait o, is ds d current statistics of ds cumin jamb...abi d form dun close nI?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (278) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / 2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.