Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office (28230 Views)

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Boko Haram Kidnaps Adamawa LG Vice-chairman / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Jabioro: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2014
Meanwhile d Magali LG we still collect next month allocatn,and still see it on pages of our dailies dat FG Project is on going..The truth is far frm 9ja..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Fxwarrior: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Miner13: [color=990000]when will the needful be done against this bokoharam
the message we hear everyday is we are winning the war against insurgency yet villages, police training college and local government headquarter. been seized everyday

hmmmmmmmm
it is better this government just close their eyes in shame and step aside.
it is time Nigerian give the soldiers a benefit of doubt and let them take over again. democracy is failing us more than expected.[/color]

Ahah.That's it.They have manipulated your thinking without you getting the wiser.BH can be gone in a week but question is, Do the ogas at the top want it so?

Its just like the 24 hours electricity.Its possible but it will spoil market for petrol and oil well owners,generator sellers etc because as much as 40% of fuel bought within the country is used to generate electricity sotay there was no light during world cup.They made highest sale then or una no dey reason am?

Its all about SABOTAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Climax4: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Our leaders and politicians know what there are doing thank God it is happening in the north let them kill them selves so that GEJ can have a better chance to win come 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by wickyyolo: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Some of you are talking like atheists. Don't you believe in God ? You think the Boko Haram will kill innocent people and go away with it ? They will all pay the price. #karma. The end for this boko haram is near. Let them not make you panic. There is God.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Drphemmy4u: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Even if northerners are killing *mostly* northerners,it is still the duty of our government to protect them as citizens.Its heartless to watch them killed or do less in protecting them simply because it MAY be a terrorist group they created THEMSELVES.when those who created the group are not the ones been targetted but it is the helpless civillians.I believe the government can crush these beasts if they really want to.I can't help it but think that maybe they are even the sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Arch1: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Damboa - Gone
Gwoza - Gone
Madagali - Gone

The territorial intergrity and sovereignty of the country is under threat but our useless president is only concerned about his 2015 ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Tundeiab(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Nmeri17: Hi mom cheesy
MUMMY'S BOY. tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
philips70: And yet TRANSGRESSION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA TAN goes about stadiums celebrating mediocrity of a clueless government as if security of lives of citizens is not supposed to be one of the achievements of a responsible government. How I wish BH throw a massive bomb in the midst of these shameless political contractors taking advantage of the limitless poverty and illiteracy their masters have forced on the lives of their confused crowds. We need a drastic change, we cannot continue this way. People need to learn bitter lessons to stop gathering round these criminals for few Nairas
We know BH was created to distract the administration of Gej!were the hell was boko haram during Shagari,Buhari,IBB,Abubakar,Abache,yaradua time? Only came when a Niger delta is the president.For ur information no amount of insult, name calling, abuse can make GEJ to step down or not seek a second tenure. Let Boko haram kill more pple,infact until I have heard that they have killed all those wicked northern leaders which I know they wil not cos they are all working together.So stop wasting ur time and effort,Gej is on cours and by the grace of God no northern leader wil ever be president of this country again.your population is stil much up there stil need to reduce to zero.kudos Allah boys.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Drphemmy4u: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
TellBlazer: We know BH was created to distract the administration of Gej!were the hell was boko haram during Shagari,Buhari,IBB,Abubakar,Abache,yaradua time? Only came when a Niger delta is the president.For ur information no amount of insult, name calling, abuse can make GEJ to step down or not seek a second tenure. Let Boko haram kill more pple,infact until I have heard that they have killed all those wicked northern leaders which I know they wil not cos they are all working together.So stop wasting ur time and effort,Gej is on cours and by the grace of God no northern leader wil ever be president of this country again.your population is stil much up there stil need to reduce to zero.kudos Allah boys.
how many of their sponsors are amongst those who have been killed? The civillians (who GEJ swore to protect) are the ones being killed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Pesuzok(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2014
[b]These boko guys have to be taken seriously.

We as a country need to stand together in tackling this menace.

it's not GEJ 2019, or buhari, or apc or pdp,

it might turn to the next ISIS in africa.

The more boko haram unleashes this terror, the more they get recognition and support from other terrorists in the world.

There was a time we use to say that no Nigerian can be a suicide bomber, but can we say that today..

we might be saying now that it is political; Nigeria cannot be like Iraq; bla bla bla...

lets pray we dont turn to iraq in years ahead.

The south, east and west might thing that boko cannot come to them,

who can stop them if they grow to ISIS, they will take over Nigeria.

They are still small, and Nigeria army is having difficulty crushing them.

Let us not take this as political unless there is a proof that it is.

so when we look at boko haram today, we should also be thinking of a potential ISIS tomorrow if nothing is done.

some ISIS pics below [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2014
JohnFrankling: Ebola and boko haram all in one country
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2014
JohnFrankling: Ebola and boko haram all in one country
I kall it FRESH AIR!

Gej till 4116AD cool
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by papaejima1: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2014
They are trying to encircle Abuja little by little.
It will not work anyway.
The answer to BH APC (Armoured Personnel Carrier) is ordnance dropped on their heads.
One bomber is enough. Carpet bomb the LG hqtrs from a good altitude. We will rebuild later.

Same for Gwoza. Stop treating the fools with kid gloves!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2014
kingvicking:

To what end will that be? I mean, wtf are u gonna benefit from that?

You fail to understand my point. This is how we all sat like clueless dolts when mend began like a bunch of rascals. Now we see the end of our inaction and blissful ignorance. We sat down and watched religious crisis wipe over 30,000 Nigerians since 1998 we ignored BH until they began defeating the Nigerian Army... We can all vote for Jonathan because he knelt for a man of God. Yet we cannot use our great numbers to cause change. Keep sitting down until the knife slits your throats

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Boko you can have the whole of the useless country for all I care,just stop the killings
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2014
wickyyolo: Some of you are talking like atheists. Don't you believe in God ? You think the Boko Haram will kill innocent people and go away with it ? They will all pay the price. #karma. The end for this boko haram is near. Let them not make you panic. There is God.

They have already killed over 10,000 this year alone. What is God waiting for? For them to kill 6 million like Hitler did to the Jews?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: How do you propose we woke up when the commander in chief, whose principal responsibility it is to lead the charge, slumbers??!! ISIS began this way, now Chuck Hagel says the group poses and "apocalyptic threat" to the world!!

Jonathan swore an oath to protect our lives and properties, and the sovereignty of our country, but made a volte face a year later to declare he "doesn't give a damn"!! Isn't the president deliberately sabotaging our national security by not properly equipping our military to put an end to this scourge once and for all?? Where are all the trillions budgeted for defence over the past coupla years?? What was the money used for?? Where is it??

I have a hunch the president just might be tinkering with the idea of allowing the group to overrun the entire north and then carving a separate republic of Southern Nigeria, but what security guarantees would such a republic have when their next door neghbor is being governed by beasts with belligerent vitality??

No one is playing politics with this crises but people like Marylin Ogar, Asari, Kema Chikwe, Olisa Metuh, and other known moppets of the president, and the president himself!!!!!

We have an onging war in our hands and the president has time to revel in the company of half nakid women watching movies!!!

I weep for my country!!
You have not started weeping bro! I guess is a crocodia tears you are shelding,hepocrites! Were was BH haram all this while when northern presidents screwed this country from behind,looted our treasure,killed our illustrious sons and daugthers.The blood of MKO,KUDI,DELE and co wil hunt you pple forever.I guess the menace wil stop when they become president again which wil never happen,bloody hepocrites.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2014
If they can make taking over of corrupt LGs (especially in the North where the bosses come in from Abuja to share the allocation money once every month) their new modus operandi instead of bombing innocent Nigerians, then more grease to their elbow undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by duni04(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2014
TellBlazer: We know BH was created to distract the administration of Gej!were the hell was boko haram during Shagari,Buhari,IBB,Abubakar,Abache,yaradua time? Only came when a Niger delta is the president.For ur information no amount of insult, name calling, abuse can make GEJ to step down or not seek a second tenure. Let Boko haram kill more pple,infact until I have heard that they have killed all those wicked northern leaders which I know they wil not cos they are all working together.So stop wasting ur time and effort,Gej is on cours and by the grace of God no northern leader wil ever be president of this country again.your population is stil much up there stil need to reduce to zero.kudos Allah boys.
People like you cannot be convinced with logic or fact, its only when one of your relations dies in a bomb blast in abuja or kano that you'll make an about-turn.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Exodus2k:

we are aware that BH are in Nairaland, for your hatered against the christains but we remain calm because we know that the gate of hell shall not prevail over us. Our God will prove you wrong

They have already killed over 10,000 this year alone. What is God waiting for? For them to kill 6 million like Hitler did to the Jews?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Emmafrancis: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2014
duni04: And yet nobody is asking any questions about our $14billion defence spending. Big kudos to boko haram. They're real warriors. Fighting against a military with tens of thousands of soldiers, an airforce, navy and intelligence agency with billions of dollars in defence spending and they're still gaining territory while fighting from the bush. Its really amazing.

You are one of them
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by cole265(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=giles14]must gej b involved in everything. pls give dat man a break[/quote ediot!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by lastmessenger: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2014
voltron: So armchair analyst and clueless Christians think ISIS Will never happen in Nigeria. Pls BH..prove them wrong. Perhaps FG needs a kick in the balls
The ability to fight is not a special ability to the jihadist.christains also know how to fight.you can ask The Lord resistant army.bokoharam can partially succeed in the core north but they will be a total failure if they try coming to the south.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2014
Only God Knows what those demented oafs hope to achieve. I hope they don't expect to live peacefully after their reign of terror. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by ElekeNtioba: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2014
lastmessenger:
The ability to fight is not a special ability to the jihadist.christains also know how to fight.you can ask The Lord resistant army.bokoharam can partially succeed in the core north but they will be a total failure if they try coming to the south.

the Lord Resistance Army its more of a cult group dat claim christain roots. Their beliefs has more to do with their founder dan Jesus.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2014
Drphemmy4u: how many of their sponsors are amongst those who have been killed? The civillians (who GEJ swore to protect) are the ones being killed.
That is a question you ask yourself,They are not killed cos they are working together
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by SeanDada1(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2014
APC IS BOKO HARAM.
THEY ARE TRYING TO
TWART RIBADU'S
GOVERNORSHIP
AMBITION.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by glasmirow(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2014
uhm uhm uhm we don't have a President rather a toy God forbid
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2014
hmmmmm...dis is becoming interesting. are d Nigeria Army and boko haram playing seek and hide game now.? fear for dis country. ISIS has an agenda(terrifying one). I hope dey are not selling it to BH. if BH is not crushed as soon as possible we may be inn for some serious problems.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Drphemmy4u: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2014
TellBlazer: That is a question you ask yourself,They are not killed cos they are working together
so who should be held responsible for the safety of the civilians being killed en mass?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by mavelo: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2014
giles14: must gej b involved in everything. pls give dat man a break

Did u jus kald w@ happed evrytyn? Y is he d president? If he can't b involve in everything than he should leave n that's d truth!!!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
Too bad

What are the JTF guys doing nah?

If this madness is not stopped, we may have another ISIS in this nation.

I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress / Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.