Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office (28231 Views)

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Boko Haram Kidnaps Adamawa LG Vice-chairman / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by farem: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
martyns303: One step at a time, these guys are taking over one village, town, city and soon states and region, while we sit and watch.

Who told you we sit and watch? Can't you see that TAN is gathering signatures across geo-political zone, Renegades (defectors) are being dealt with (impeached)? What else do you want?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by asoderock(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Let government allow the people take up arms to defend themselves since it has failed in its most basic responsibility of protecting the citizens. Afterall we already provide our power, water etc, (another government responsibility).
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Galadimabawa: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
This dark forces has invaded our nation and weaking out our domestic fabric, it's time we envite warriors from other domed, not only warriors can meet this challage but extraordinary worriors.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by babestella: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
To start with, don't we have a governor in that state? What and who is he governing? Don't we have a commissioner of police in Adamawa state? What effort have they made? Just asking ni o.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by lahami(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
I was an advocate before of Nigeria needing a coup to curb this menace but its implications is disastrous so I gave up but,wat baffles me most about this sect is the insolence in which it carries its operations like they are some sort of more equal Nigerians than we all are or have a given monopoly of violence than others.violence breeds more violence if not I would have advocated one man one gun for protection but abegi these bastards won't make us murderers.All i know is dat evil has never conquered good and boko haram isn't an exception.#am out#
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
lakpalakpa:

ILLITERACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER..

Please go back to school...

grin grin grin grin

Your brain is not working so no need to trade words with you.you are clown and slowpoke of the first grade,can't back your statement with a simple point.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
philips70:

These same governments that kept you this daft, dull and ignorant are the ones you spend your time defending this much for a bowl of garri. Or is this a struggle to be counted among the 64 million they ask to occupy the social media? My 7year old son will do far better than this thing you garbaged up there. The earlier you realize these clowns you defend have you exactly where they want you the earlier your freedom from ignorance and pseudo-literacy is guaranteed. Be wise.
Trading words with you is a wast of time cos you have got notting upstairs,which govt are you talking about?I guess the one that has bastadized this country for so long a time and crippled the economy of country.Gej admin has come to change the face of the country and we all can see,go get a life dude.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Your punctuation, spelling, grammar, diction and the very thought you've expressed gives you off as a Chronic Illiterate, a clueless individual capable only of barbaric reasoning.

So you believe in your illiterate state that Boko Haram will only end when the Sultan of Sokoto condemns their activities. You are delusional, are you aware that they've killed many Muslim clerics as well as traditional rulers who have opposed them in the past??

Are you not aware of several attempts on the lives of Top muslim leaders??

Do you how many times the sultan as well as other eminent Northerners have condemned the activities of Boko Haram??

http://www.informationng.com/2011/08/sultan-of-sokoto-condemns-boko-harams-attack-on-un-building.html
Go get a life dude,you have spewed nonsense and rubbish,It has all was being an attempt no casualtes,why has BH not killed you and the emirs,keep living in denial useless parasites.Gej till 2019 if you don't like it go and die

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by philips70(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
TellBlazer: Trading words with you is a wast of time cos you have got notting upstairs,which govt are you talking about?I guess the one that has bastadized this country for so long a time and crippled the economy of country.Gej admin has come to change the face of the country and we all can see,go get a life dude.

I will follow you believe in this change only if GEJ can change your English writing skills. You are dull man. Get off the internet. You are the reason outsiders rate us very low in education.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by phabulux: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Onegai:

After how many years and countless thousands of lives lost, he is YET to get serious with them?

And you want us to vote for a man that is YET to get serious with murderers, kidnappers and rap.ists?

Are you please listening to yourself?

How many likes have you gotten now?

I was being cynical.

6, unreasonable, asinine, crass, mmotther-fucckers!

Biitch? I won't call you that. A dog looks at its loo and rejects it.

Your insult was noted and ignored!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Exodus2k:

Do not fear for who will kill the body alone but fear He whom will kill both the body and still send it to hell fire. I know that the Almight God will not allow that.

It will do you well to fear BH who burned an entire. Community with babies on their mother's backs and youths in their sleep than GOD who simply watched and did nothing while this went on. Did u realise that throats of Christians were slit right in the middle of a church service worshiping GOD!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by DaBullIT(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
asoderock: Let government allow the people take up arms to defend themselves since it has failed in its most basic responsibility of protecting the citizens. Afterall we already provide our power, water etc, (another government responsibility).

I would have supported that years ago , but today , if any government gives Nigerians weapons , Nigerians will turn on each other and kill one another , brother killed brother and friends and the quest for vengeance makes the bloodbath continuous , doesn't mean you shouldn't own a gun if you want to

grin
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by lakpalakpa: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
TellBlazer: Your brain is not working so no need to trade words with you.you are clown and slowpoke of the first grade,can't back your statement with a simple point.

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Ologorione1: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
lakpalakpa:

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-seizes-adamawa-lg-office/
is that the pic of shekau sittings in the office & administring the local govt? Op the pic am seeing has nothing to do with your post. Pic or it didnt happen.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ologorione1: is that the pic of shekau sittings in the office & administring the local govt? Op the pic am seeing has nothing to do with your post. Pic or it didnt happen.
Don't mind the clown,he is a complete lapkalapka.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Madagali is the next LG after Gwoza
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
philips70:

I will follow you believe in this change only if GEJ can change your English writing skills. You are dull man. Get off the internet. You are the reason outsiders rate us very low in education.
you are a vary stupid fellow,hopeless and fustrated humanbeing,am so sorry for who ever did this to you,I hate it when idoitic pple like you quote me,You are insane and already removing your clothes to enter the market.Get lost bastard.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Exodus2k(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
voltron:

It will do you well to fear BH who burned an entire. Community with babies on their mother's backs and youths in their sleep than GOD who simply watched and did nothing while this went on. Did u realise that throats of Christians were slit right in the middle of a church service worshiping GOD!!!!

In the mist of all this God is still faithful and worthy to be Praise no more no less.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by philips70(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
TellBlazer: you are a vary stupid fellow,hopeless and fustrated humanbeing,am so sorry for who ever did this to you,I hate it when idoitic pple like you quote me,You are insane and already removing your clothes to enter the market.Get lost bastard.

Are you in any way related to Mama Peace? You reek of her syndrome grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dumb people would read about boko haram and make stupid comments. little do they know that boko haram also use social media and some of our politicians have twisted this insurgency issue....making it look like our government under president Jonathan is doing nothing losing the war.

Nigerian Army is winning the war.
if you are not in the army or SSS, you surely won't know this. if u want proof, join the army or be brave enough to accompany them on a mission with your cameras.

Please support your Army and fight against boko haram menace.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by liongirl: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ceasar1: Every step Boko Haram conquers brings them two steps closer to our door-steps. So we either stand tall against this evil game of Politics and destroy it Or we wait for ‘it’ to find us and destroy us all: I suggest we wake Up.
what do we do with bear hands. Even the military van not win boko boys
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by aminu89(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is everybody business
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by biafranqueen: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
duni04: And yet nobody is asking any questions about our $14billion defence spending. Big kudos to boko haram. They're real warriors. Fighting against a military with tens of thousands of soldiers, an airforce, navy and intelligence agency with billions of dollars in defence spending and they're still gaining territory while fighting from the bush. Its really amazing.
Baffling indeed! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
And the airforce has not even one helicopter gunship to attack them ?

Una dey mad ?

I see all these as a joke.

If the Nigerian military is my personal business, I will still run it at a profit.

Tell me what it will take an attack helicopter to finish off 5 APC's..
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: Meanwhile GEJ is in Germany! Hahaa

I wonder how some of you reason. So is it GEJ who eats the salary of the Chief of Army staff or Chief of Defense staff ?

Abi when that attack started, Abuja didn't receive news of it within 3 minutes ?

The way things are run in this country blows the horn of corruption and lackadaisical attitude..
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by eAlbum: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2014
lakpalakpa:

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-seizes-adamawa-lg-office/
Broken link, no pics. A friend and his family are still there flourishing and said nothing like that happened. So please where is this coming from?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by biafranqueen: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2014
TonySpike: The Federal Government carelessly allowed Boko-haram to blossom till they became a fully-grown 'ISIS' army they are today. As it is now, it would require a fully operational military take-over to break Boko-Haram's hold in the North-East. Both civilians and military forces are currently tired of the present delay tactics of this government. But we have crossed the rubicon and I've got a feeling that bloody military coup might be in the offing...

God help Nigeria!
People are still wondering about the 100 missing Police recruits, to join the police force in Nigeria who are ready to kill for the highest bidder already.

Jobless Youths + Corruption + Election Year = Destruction

I'm not fooled as you though I know that this is a coup of Western Powers the Boko Leader will be a puppet.
The way Senator Carrey in the USA was complaining of Boko boys being treated unfairly I knew who they now represented.....
Things Pissing the West Off!
Auntie Ngozie targeted funds abroad collecting billions from Abacha and others stolen funds in US and Eu ...
MEND forced Big Oil companies to sell blocks to Nigerian companies (such as the richest Black Women in the World so it went across the board)
Nigeria's cozy relationship, loyalty and indebtedness to China (even though US owes them 10 times more)
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Lolz!!!! Am jst laughin bt sad inward abt dis BH news bt 1 tin I wil say is dat U guys wil knw dat BH ar jst mere mosquitoes wen dy try rubish in d East.we ar wel prepared 4 dem.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TellBlazer(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2014
philips70:

Are you in any way related to Mama Peace? You reek of her syndrome grin grin grin
Yes I am related to her,who are you related to?hopeless thing!from a generation of never do wel and parasites.A nobody, from a family of lunatics.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Honestly amazing,God grant victory.
duni04: And yet nobody is asking any questions about our $14billion defence spending. Big kudos to boko haram. They're real warriors. Fighting against a military with tens of thousands of soldiers, an airforce, navy and intelligence agency with billions of dollars in defence spending and they're still gaining territory while fighting from the bush. Its really amazing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Kai Nigerians can be foolish,Islamic State of Iraq and Levant are same with Boko Haram,same ideology on same course,no military can defeat them.Nigerian soldiers are just humiliating the country as a whole.
Fourwinds: hmmmmm...dis is becoming interesting. are d Nigeria Army and boko haram playing seek and hide game now.? fear for dis country. ISIS has an agenda(terrifying one). I hope dey are not selling it to BH. if BH is not crushed as soon as possible we may be inn for some serious problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday / Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.