Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office (28232 Views)

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Boko Haram Kidnaps Adamawa LG Vice-chairman / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by biafranqueen: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2014
It is easy to see where they are heading right? To the most educated area as claimed by some NLer's ......

They may seem far while eating Chinese food in Enugu or Johnny Rockets on the Island but as we can see they are spreading faster then a nasty virus
Boko Haram killed more than 5,000 civilians between July 2009 and June 2014, including at least 2,000 in the first half of 2014 alone.
Think about it
The world only cares about the 200 girls that are not counted among the dead undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:08am On Aug 24, 2014
voltron: So armchair analyst and clueless Christians think ISIS Will never happen in Nigeria. Pls BH..prove them wrong. Perhaps FG needs a kick in the balls

...and yet some people keep shouting GEJ till 2050? I shake my head for this country. That idiot Marilyn Ogar of DSS does not seem able to understand the international dimensions of Boko Haram; she thinks by pointing her leprous fingers to APC she would be doing her bosses biddings to the point of being applauded?
Our soldiers can not fight because of corruption and yet we think we have a capable commander-in-chief? Okay o. continue.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by creativemusic: 5:09am On Aug 24, 2014
President Jonathan is in Germany enjoying himself, while the enemies is taking over our land. Do you really think that this is the man we need for another TERM?...............

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by ademega(m): 5:10am On Aug 24, 2014
This guy came to attack 7:30 am This issue of bokoharam no one seems to have the idea of their modulous oprandi and what they want , at least to the general populace.
When u believe the govt about winning war against them or buying sophisticated equipment then u are completely lost

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by makzeze: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2014
Boko Haram should be pardoned and be registered as a political party. They can make a strong opposition in our democratic setting.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2014
rapfezy: Very soon,boko haram would be a name of a place in d north.. embarassed
I dont like it when young people are deliberately short sighted. If we are not careful Boko Haram may soon become the name of Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Fulaman198(m): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2014
My Beautiful Adamawa!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ok this has gone too far I have had just about enough from these Boko fools

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by ojimbo(m): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Northern Nigeria is confused, you people created boko haram and they are now attacking you people, the whole blames is now on GEJ and nigerian soldiers, none of you silly nigerians could even blame the northern elders for creating such a wicked group called Boko Haram. All ibos should be watchful on MASSOB before that one too will go mad like boko haram

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by tbagjames(m): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Sloan: Meanwhile GEJ is in Germany! Hahaa
And you are here laughing?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by phabulux: 5:23am On Aug 24, 2014
martyns303: One step at a time, these guys are taking over one village, town, city and soon states and region, while we sit and watch.

Nah, they are writing their own funeral. They are provoking Bro. Jona. to take serious actions with them.
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Blaqsmith(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Sermwell: The end of terror is near!

GEJ TILL 2029!!!
will u sharraaaap!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Jealouzzy(m): 5:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Oga ooooo

Islamic and violent

the funniest thing is both the leaders and citizenry will now take to different type of faceless forum spitting rubbish

is that the required, why is this country allowed to be governed by blind men. what sense of reasoning are we expecting from the blind leaders?

chaii dis country is facing more problem than expected Lord. if it is our sins God have mercy and forgive us. Amen
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by segradino(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2014
This is getting serious O, its a bad time to fro GEJ to go on break/vacation

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by philips70(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2014
And yet TRANSGRESSION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA TAN goes about stadiums celebrating mediocrity of a clueless government as if security of lives of citizens is not supposed to be one of the achievements of a responsible government. How I wish BH throw a massive bomb in the midst of these shameless political contractors taking advantage of the limitless poverty and illiteracy their masters have forced on the lives of their confused crowds. We need a drastic change, we cannot continue this way. People need to learn bitter lessons to stop gathering round these criminals for few Nairas

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by MrDoGood(m): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by sartorius(m): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2014
HOW WOULD ELECTIONS BE HELD FREELY
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 24, 2014
when are we going to wake up and hear something good?
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by duni04(m): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2014
And yet nobody is asking any questions about our $14billion defence spending. Big kudos to boko haram. They're real warriors. Fighting against a military with tens of thousands of soldiers, an airforce, navy and intelligence agency with billions of dollars in defence spending and they're still gaining territory while fighting from the bush. Its really amazing.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by koikoi2(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2014
OK
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by giles14(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Sloan: Meanwhile GEJ is in Germany! Hahaa
must gej b involved in everything. pls give dat man a break

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by tunshe: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Nigerians : NA, please come to our mercy. Boko haram is killing us everyday.

FG: The presidency will sermon the Security chiefs.

NA DHQ :Our weapons are on the sea, until then there's no more sacrificial soldiers. If FG harass us we will take over the government.

FG: Haba! No harassment, just to gain the confidence of Nigerians and pay your future allowance after the meeting.

Unemployed Nigeria 1 : Olboy, NA is recruiting o.

Unemployed Nigerian 2: I prefer Nigerian immigration job. You can apply for yourself and your brother.

Unemployed Nigerian 1 : God punish you! You wan dey collect bribe for airport make me and my brother go die for Sambisa?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by duni04(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2014
giles14: must gej b involved in everything. pls give dat man a break
If he wants a break let him resign and enjoy himself. The job of a president is not childs play angry

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Onegai(f): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2014
phabulux:

Nah, they are writing their own funeral. They are provoking Bro. Jona. to take serious actions with them.

After how many years and countless thousands of lives lost, he is YET to get serious with them?

And you want us to vote for a man that is YET to get serious with murderers, kidnappers and rap.ists?

Are you please listening to yourself?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by omenka(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Ceasar1: Every step Boko Haram conquers brings them two steps closer to our door-steps. So we either stand tall against this evil game of Politics and destroy it Or we wait for ‘it’ to find us and destroy us all: I suggest we wake Up.
How do you propose we woke up when the commander in chief, whose principal responsibility it is to lead the charge, slumbers??!! ISIS began this way, now Chuck Hagel says the group poses and "apocalyptic threat" to the world!!

Jonathan swore an oath to protect our lives and properties, and the sovereignty of our country, but made a volte face a year later to declare he "doesn't give a damn"!! Isn't the president deliberately sabotaging our national security by not properly equipping our military to put an end to this scourge once and for all?? Where are all the trillions budgeted for defence over the past coupla years?? What was the money used for?? Where is it??

I have a hunch the president just might be tinkering with the idea of allowing the group to overrun the entire north and then carving a separate republic of Southern Nigeria, but what security guarantees would such a republic have when their next door neghbor is being governed by beasts with belligerent vitality??

No one is playing politics with this crises but people like Marylin Ogar, Asari, Kema Chikwe, Olisa Metuh, and other known moppets of the president, and the president himself!!!!!

We have an onging war in our hands and the president has time to revel in the company of half nakid women watching movies!!!

I weep for my country!!

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by hermesprogidy(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2014
gradually, Nigeria is having it's own crISIS, while our president focuses on 2015.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by kobonaire(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2014
In this thread it was claimed Boko Haram will be crushed ... now we read of a new take over by the f'kin boko haram
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by royalsweetness(f): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2014
I feel sorry for the next guy who would succeed GEJ, he would have a lot of work to do since GEJ has let this handshake extend past the elbow, even worse I feel sorry for Nigeria if GEJ wins the election again. I think its high time he wrapped up his reign of good luck and returned to his shoeless, clueless state.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Rawani: 6:02am On Aug 24, 2014
This war is being brought to our gates inch by inch, yet we treat it with kid gloves. What's the difference between what they're doing and ISIS? I think the leadership of this country have already made up their minds on how bad they want the situation to get before taking purposeful action, and it apparently isn't bad enough yet.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by Fabdedon(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2014
this tin b like film...evn for film self army no de run... Just like 44 minutes those BH go and operate with confidence no matter the security on ground..for those hu died inocently i wish dem heaven @ Lastlipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by habex005(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2014
boko boys in need of new secretariat.....
Re: Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office by TonySpike: 6:11am On Aug 24, 2014
The Federal Government carelessly allowed Boko-haram to blossom till they became a fully-grown 'ISIS' army they are today. As it is now, it would require a fully operational military take-over to break Boko-Haram's hold in the North-East. Both civilians and military forces are currently tired of the present delay tactics of this government. But we have crossed the rubicon and I've got a feeling that bloody military coup might be in the offing...

God help Nigeria!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward / Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.