Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess (2122 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by uwanet: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2014
Comedienne Princess Damilola has opened up once again about her failed marriage, telling Punch that her marriage lasted less than a month and she fell ill and had to be hospitalized after her husband left her. Excerpts from the interview below...

You didn’t say what was wrong with you that you had to be hospitalized?
But you already know. We thank the Lord. The most important thing is that I am alive and better. I appreciate life more. But this one you are asking, e no reach make I sick? After my husband left after our wedding, was it not enough reason for me to be sick? Ah! The Lord is our strength.

SEE MORE HERE.. http://www./2014/08/my-marriage-lasted-for-less-than-month.html

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Dubby6(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Which kind yeye marriage be dat
C as d guy do face like tongue
But i hate dis girl jokes eeh

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by tiswell(m): 2:40am On Aug 24, 2014
They were never meant to be in the first place...princess was a little bit desperate.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by itstpia1: 2:43am On Aug 24, 2014
I don't quite get what she's saying.
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:27am On Aug 24, 2014
†ђξ
Guy face ¶n †ђξ
Pics was like OMG, how dId i get into these??

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 24, 2014
see the guy face,he's thinking how he got married to a bag of beans.
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Tundeiab(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Dubby6: Which kind yeye marriage be dat
C as d guy do face like tongue
But i hate dis girl jokes eeh
I love her jokes. She is one of my best female comedians.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by rattlesnake(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Living with a woman is not easy
Living with a comedian is not funny
Combining them is lipsrsealed
....am sure the guy was bored to death undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Dubby6(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I love her jokes. She is one of my best female comedians.
No p...Every mallam to him kettle
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Tundeiab(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dubby6:
No p...Every mallam to him kettle
My name is Tunde and I don't have business with mallam and kettle.

Guess your name is KABIRU. cheesy
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I love her jokes. She is one of my best female comedians.

go marry her
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by ModusOperandi(f): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
So her marriage was a joke
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Tundeiab(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
rafhell:

go marry her
Who talk about marriage now? Nawa for you o! undecided
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by asadike(f): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
chai! I feel 4 her. She really passd tru a lot.
Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by Itsalphaa(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
is she speaking english or is it the Op who made errors, coz i don't understand what it is she's trying to say.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month – Princess by kokoA(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
From dat pix sef you go know say dat boy no marry am from him heart.. You know how Naija celebrities dey form "making 20million naira in a week" naw, dey guy thinks say him don hit jackpot by marrying one.. Only for him to reach house discover say all na scam o.. Mehn! Guy man gats find him square root o.. grin

Not funny though, she really went through a lot.. Thank God she was able to overcome. Her man will come when the right time comes.. ***reminds me of one of the couples in Tyler Perry's Marriage film (the one with Janet Jackson acting as a marriage counsellor ).. ****

(1) (Reply)

10 Hottest Pictures Of Davido On Instagram / Olamide VS Phyno - Which Is The Better Rapper ? / Romantic Photos From Jennifer Obayuwana Engagement Party.Her Boo Kneeling Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.