Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts (695 Views)

(photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Wife Pushes Husband To His Death 1 Wk Into Marriage because She Had Second Thoughts / He Loves Her, But Should He Be Having Second Thoughts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts by Gistwithgeorgia: 2:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Here are the five most common reasons cited for marrying the wrong guy:

1. We've dated for so long I don't want to waste all the time we have invested in the relationship.

2. I don't want to be alone.

3. He'll change after we get married. 4. It is too late, too embarrassing and/or too expensive to call off the wedding

5. He is a really nice guy; I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Please like us on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/Gistwithgeorgia

http://gistwithgeorgia..com/2014/08/men-be-aware-your-wife-might-be-having.html

Re: Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2014
...sorry, not that am hating or anything....but,i think the topic and the write-up is kinda diff.....

2 Likes

Re: Men Be Aware Your Wife Might Be Having Second Thoughts by onstelly(f): 6:01am On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ...sorry, not that am hating or anything....but,i think the topic and the write-up is kinda diff.....
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Chat? / Are You The Kind Of Guy She Is Praying And Wishing For? / Five Ways To Keep Your Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.