Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (315957 Views)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by dgreatrock(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2009
holier tahn thou folks! Get outta ma sight!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by JJYOU: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2009
donnie:

@Purefact

My dear if u think i will sit down with you and discuss scripture, well think again cos i realized you dont have what it  takes.

I dont need to lie to prove a point. Do you think becsuse you take pleasure in telling lies, others do too?

I dont attend the synagougue. I dont even know what part of Lagos the church is situated in. If you have been on nairaland long enough, you will know where i belong by now.

You are confused when i use the word WE abi? Well leave it alone, when Jesus spoke, he spoke in parables so that the uninitiated will not understand.

It shows you how far away you are from the kingdom.

bros how u dey? how is everyone? why do u bother with all these doubters. leave them let them continue to wallow in their ignorance. sad they dont have photos online otherwise you would have seeen them in your service. you know naija peeos na.

have a good day
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by JJYOU: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
purefact:

Is TBJ a moslem and a christian?

How come this kind of picture with this kind of inscription is in his church?.

Source:

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html

pure fact not even the law courts accept fotos like that as evidence this day and age knowing hwta can be done digitally. i beg go sit down.

you remind me of another slow poison christian.

@ all, why do mad people in nigeria quote scriptures?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by goldenterp(f): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
@donnie
brother, seriously not all of these posts require your response, you know nao, hearing is a gift, not everyone hears as you hear o!

@JJYOU
do people still go to cybercafes these days.

I personally will find a grown man ,typing long meaningless incoherent stories in a cybercafe in Nigeria during office hours very very dogdy!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by dgreatrock(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
Stop all these sentiments and be objective for once! Is it because he is your pastor?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by tinajohn: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
SEE MY COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE BELOW

PST CHRIS Oyakhilome AND T.B JOSHUA ARE SECRET AGENT OF THE DEVIL

Whether you believe it or not, this is not one of those criticisms of men of God going on everywhere. I wish it were but unfortunately it is the truth. I worked with Christ Embassy for some time to the extent I almost became a pastor then I left.

THESE WERE WHAT I FOUND OUT THAT MADE ME LEAVE

With due respect pastor Chris was called by God but unfortunately he missed it with his quest for power and influence which brought him in contact with T.B Joshua. No doubt Pastor Chris knows the word like I said He was called but he is one of Satan’s prominent agents gathering people to hell.
I am not saying this because of the miracles, the devil can also perform miracles.

PASTOR CHRIS IS OPERATING WITH THE TSUMANEE SPIRIT. This spirit is able to deceive even the elect, i.e. believers. Matthew 24 vs.24. T b Joshua is operating with the jumani spirit. The jumani spirit is stronger and more suspicious and easily decerned than the tsumanee spirit.

This is what the tsumanee spirit does; it is powerful but can only be conquered by the blood of Jesus, the anointing oil and through deliverance. You can play with the name of Jesus but you cannot play with the blood of Jesus.
So PST Chris preaches against the blood as not being very useful now. He also preaches against deliverance and the use of the anointing oil.

He preaches that once you are saved you are good to go to heaven. So take a look at Christ embassy members most of them are still wallowing in sin. The few that are not involved in it stay a while in the church, then they become uncomfortable and leave. Speaking in tongues does not mean you are heaven bound. In case you don’t know there are demonic tongues also.

His church is the most sinful, some of his members cut corners to get money and use that money to sow seeds. Without Holiness you cannot see God. We are all working towards perfection but Pastor Chris is not preaching the whole truth. All this is a cover up.

The CEC members know the secret that is why they are occupying influential position in the church. It would also shock you to know that many Christ Embassy members don’t read their bibles they read rhapsody and speak in tongues.

PASTOR CHRIS DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER CHURCHES HE IS ON HIS OWN TOGETHER WITH T B JOSHUA. He is supposed to be a member of the PFN I.E the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria. But He distant Himself to prevent interference because of the skeletons in His cup board.

I did not write this to discredit Christianity I can’t do that. But thank God for people like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,  PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE, Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT HERESY. WHO MADE YOU RULER AND JUDGE? MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THIS NONSENSE YOU ARE PROPAGATING. YOU EVEN MENTION PASTORS WHO BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF HERESY HAVE EXPERIENCED THE WRATH OF GOD AND ARE NO LONGER WITH US. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. THINK FOR A MOMENT. IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE WRATH OF GOD WILL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR LIFE AND YOU WITH MANY OTHERS WHO ARE DOING THE SAME WILL PAY FOR YOUR WORDS. REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THE REPERCUSSIONS ARE TOO GREAT!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2009
tsunamee and jumanji has resurfaced. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by fyneguy: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2009
dem forget Hurricaneeeeee grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2009
queen of the coast spirit

level 666/999 grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2009
You know, i used to wonder why none of them was ever number three. They were all next to satan or the queen of the coast.

Chai, satan sabi lie o. No wonder he is called the father of lies. grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by purefact: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2009
JJYOU:

@ all, why do mad people in nigeria quote scriptures?

It is because mad miracle Fakers like, TBJ of the Cenimagoogle(synagogue), Mr Chris and his Partners like you, of the Anti-Christ Embassy, refuse to allow the truth from Sirjohn,(who attended your Anti-Christ Healing school) ceacy , purefact etc., who went to TBJ cenimagoogle prayer line and now found out about the mad, fake and arranged healing movies that you all produce for believers to think you are for God, not knowing you are against Him.

It is quite clear that the Real word of God, that I quoted word for word, unlike the twisted or add to it scripture that you learnt from your Anti-christ embassy is hunting you.
donnie link=topic=187116.msg4054738#msg4054738

date=1245403408:

queen of the coast spirit

level 666/999 grin

Thank God you are confessing one of the spirits that is working in your Anti-christ embassy and your brother in crime house(Cenimagoogle)

May almighty God, expose those who are deceiving his children in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by MrCrackles(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2009
Poster
Ok, thank you for the news! grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by goldenterp(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2009
@fyneguy @donnie
Is it me or is tinajohn here is reviewing the 'tsunamee' article, her actual comments are below the 'tsunamee' article in caps. only that she didnt use the NL tool to insert the article as a quote instead of copy and paste.

There was this 'christian' book(more like a pamphlet sha) I read about the queen of the coast, very disturbing I must say, it was in the late 80's I fink, maybe I was in JSS1 or so.

I was sooooo scared as that was the only intention of the writer, cos he didnt talk very much about salvation(if he did at all). He talked so much about water spirits, hair extensions, toilet wipes; how all this things come from the depth of the ocean, and of course advising not to use this things.
So much bondage he preached, yet i didnt give my life until like 15yrs later when i heard the gospel of love, a few days later a dear bro came to distribute few rhapsody of realities on my street, in my house and invited me to church . Albeit a small one of like 20members, but they were 'full of the Spirit'. interestingly, it was the same period of the persecution of CE
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by sleekmike(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2009
No matter how you try, your gates cannot overwelm the gates of christianity.
I want to let you know that devil cannot cast out devil. The bible made it clear that people like yopu will not be comfortable with the move of the Holy Spirit in our time.
I cannot condemn you either but you know the truth.
What makes you to think that if Chris and T.B. Joshua are of the devil, that God cannot handle them? God would have exposed them so that they cannot deceive more souls. Do you think that you can help God to do his work?
What of if they are of God? , you will discover that you have led more souls astray. Judgement is of God. Let God do the deciding.
What on earth makes you think that the miracles are not of God? What makes you think that it is only the devil that can do such great miracles? God is still doing miracles. Infact what they are doing now is a less than 1% of what God can do.
Dont under-estimate God.
Remember that People like ZOE Ministry( Pst. Anwuzi) , Gabriel Oduyemi Oduyemi and Jesus in the now ministries Enugu came up claiming to be men of God but where are they now?
Let T. B. Joshua and PST. Chris be. Let God be the judge.
What have you been able to do since you left Christ Embassy.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by JJYOU: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2009
purefact:

It is because mad miracle Fakers like, TBJ of the Cenimagoogle(synagogue), Mr Chris and his Partners like you, of the Anti-Christ Embassy, refuse to allow the truth from Sirjohn,(who attended your Anti-Christ Healing school) ceacy , purefact etc., who went to TBJ cenimagoogle prayer line and now found out about the mad, fake and arranged healing movies that you all produce for believers to think you are for God, not knowing you are against Him.

It is quite clear that the Real word of God, that I quoted word for word, unlike the twisted or add to it scripture that you learnt from your Anti-christ embassy is hunting you.
Thank God you are confessing one of the spirits that is working in your Anti-christ embassy and your brother in crime house(Cenimagoogle)

May almighty God, expose those who are deceiving his children in Jesus name, Amen
you people always quote word of god when it is so obvious whose son/ daughter you are. someone had rightly placed a curse ofn all of you who are troublers of the people of God here.
tinajohn:

SEE MY COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE BELOW

PST CHRIS Oyakhilome AND T.B JOSHUA ARE SECRET AGENT OF THE DEVIL

Whether you believe it or not, this is not one of those criticisms of men of God going on everywhere. I wish it were but unfortunately it is the truth. I worked with Christ Embassy for some time to the extent I almost became a pastor then I left.

THESE WERE WHAT I FOUND OUT THAT MADE ME LEAVE

With due respect pastor Chris was called by God but unfortunately he missed it with his quest for power and influence which brought him in contact with T.B Joshua. No doubt Pastor Chris knows the word like I said He was called but he is one of Satan’s prominent agents gathering people to hell.
I am not saying this because of the miracles, the devil can also perform miracles.

I did not write this to discredit Christianity I can’t do that. But thank God for people like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,  PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE, Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT HERESY. WHO MADE YOU RULER AND JUDGE? MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THIS NONSENSE YOU ARE PROPAGATING. YOU EVEN MENTION PASTORS WHO BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF HERESY HAVE EXPERIENCED THE WRATH OF GOD AND ARE NO LONGER WITH US. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. THINK FOR A MOMENT. [size=18pt]IF YOU ARE WRONG, THE WRATH OF GOD WILL NOT DEPART FROM YOUR LIFE AND YOU WITH MANY OTHERS WHO ARE DOING THE SAME WILL PAY FOR YOUR WORDS[/size]. REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. THE REPERCUSSIONS ARE TOO GREAT!
that is a word following you and your likes about.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by goldenterp(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2009
@ All

sleekmike:

Selah
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by donnie(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2009
gbam
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Pepeye(f): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2009
sleekmike:

Without preamble. . absolutely Nothing and Nobody!!!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by fyneguy: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
grin

Ha! He has been able to do something o!

He got hired by anti-christ movements to supposedly scuttle the flow of the spirit  grin

He lives on the pittance they pay him for achieving nothing!

I repeat: They aint seen nothing yet. CE will continue to destabilize the devil's kingdom.

Let him(the devil) continue to recruit the sir johns, the poorfacts of this world, won ti po to! grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by papagiddy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2009
well, i knew he will win. Now all the emeies of God'servant are not happy.
May God bless pastor Adeboye, he is a light and he will contnue to shine in Jesus name. You ve been a father You will never fall in Jesus name.
Daddy you ve alway told us that "wherever you stop is where we will begin" now i can see it!! May your all children succeed more than you, in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!
may u get to the very height that God is taking you to in Jesus name. may all your emeies, the emeies of the of the gospel of Jesus christ, the emeies of the church never amount to anything good in JESUS NAME AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

[ PLEASE SAY AMEN NOW!!!!!)
oya, make replies de roll !!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by purefact: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
papa giddy:

May God bless pastor Adeboye,

And also bless other true men of God, who do not fake miracles like the way TBJ of the cenimagoogle and Mr. Chris of the Anti-christ embassy, who are partners in fake miracles, do, in Jesus NAme, Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by guruno1(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2009
na wa ohhhhh

one day na one day every thing will be revealed

not too long from now
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by manifestedson: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2009
I find it interesting that all of the articles accusing T.B. Joshua or Pastor Chris of terrible sins or crimes, always comes from a guy who is not direct eye-witness! The critics always site reports from distant third and fourth party victim, but they themselves have seen nothing. angry This is not right. It's calling slander and rumor.

Sorry, but rumor doesn't stand in any court of law. Before making strong allegations against a Pastor, a public servant or government official, make sure that you talk to the accused firsthand, so as to not publish a lie! Give the accused a chance to present their side of the story. This is only fair and right. Then, if you discover that a crime or scheme is underway do you have proper grounds to report as a FIRST HAND EYE-WITNESS.

Finally, I have a simple question. Why is it that only those ministries proclaiming and demonstrating that Christ still heals, delivers and transforms lives get attacked and lied on? And why do the attacks come from 'religious' people who do not believe the presence and power of a healing Jesus?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nosa77(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2009
It is clear that those who are true servants of God, doing the works of Jesus Christ will be criticised, villified and falsely accused. Jesus said that persecutions would come. So the fact that men of God are being persecuted is not what we should look at. People will continue to say what they want to say for their own reasons. In fact, if all speak well of a minister of God, it is a bad sign. Jesus said that the kingdom of God is not to bring peace but a sword and that His person would cause the rise and fall of many. It is also clear that attacks will come from all areas. Most of Jesus Christ's strongest critcis were the religious leaders and pace setters of the day.

What we also know is that Jesus is still alive. He continues to heal, bless, deliver and save through His servants.

manifestedson:

I find it interesting that all of the articles accusing T.B. Joshua or Pastor Chris of terrible sins or crimes, always comes from a guy who is not direct eye-witness! The critics always site reports from distant third and fourth party victim, but they themselves have seen nothing. angry This is not right. It's calling slander and rumor.

Sorry, but rumor doesn't stand in any court of law. Before making strong allegations against a Pastor, a public servant or government official, make sure that you talk to the accused firsthand, so as to not publish a lie! Give the accused a chance to present their side of the story. This is only fair and right. Then, if you discover that a crime or scheme is underway do you have proper grounds to report as a FIRST HAND EYE-WITNESS.

Finally, I have a simple question. Why is it that only those ministries proclaiming and demonstrating that Christ still heals, delivers and transforms lives get attacked and lied on? And why do the attacks come from 'religious' people who do not believe the presence and power of a healing Jesus?

I want to second this question.
Why do all the attacks come to the ministries proclaiming the healing and delivering power of Jesus? If they are in fact fake, then where is the true healing? where is the true deliverance? Where are the greater works that Jesus spoke about? People, abeg, don't go by what people say. Take time to examine the facts. Don't say or do something that you may later regret and bitterly repent of.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by tamashley(f): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
Beloved,

This is the discovery of the century!!! Okay, okay…that’s exaggerating quite a bit but I am certain you will understand my excitement once you are done reading. I have the pleasure to introduce to you all the Pastor Chris Prophetic Blog!! For more, http://uspeakoutnow./2009/08/19/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gods-prophet/

God bless you!!
Tammyashley
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by naijanow: 2:59am On Oct 20, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Shame on Pastor Chris Okotie!

An Open Letter to Pastor Chris Okotie, Senior Pastor – The House of God, Nigeria

Pastor Chris Okotie, I have carefully read your letter addressed to Pastor Chris Oyakilhome regarding your concerns about his association with one T.B. Joshua.

I have some very strong and serious concerns that should not go unaddressed or ignored. Here the points of concern:

1. You alleged that T.B. Joshua is a practitioner of an occult science called Docetic Gnosticism and Cerinthian heresy. {Ref: paragraph 3 of your letter}
1. That is an inaccurate statement and has no basis in fact or truth.
2. Docetic Gnosticism was a belief held among a small group of Greeks in A.D. 70 to A.D. 100.
3. It asserted that Jesus Christ did not rise physically from the grave as foretold by the prophets, eye-witnessed by the apostles, and recorded in scripture.
4. Docetic gnosticism has no connection whatsoever with the occult or mystic arts.{See; Wikipedia Encyclopedia}
1. It should be noted that Docetic Gnosticism faded away into history between A.D.70 and A.D. 100.
2. It is therefore impossible for T.B. Joshua or any person in our lifetime to delve further into Docetic studies.
3. Bible scholars have not identified any connection between Docetic Gnosticism and ‘shamanism’ as you have alleged.

Cerithian heresy is according to you, is another ‘occult art’ of which T.B. Joshua is allegedly involve. {Paragraph 3 of your letter}.

Again, your statement is inaccurate statement and has no basis in fact. Cerinthus, was a Greek heretic (A.D. 100), who denied the Divinity of Christ and believed that Jesus Christ was not born of a virgin as scripture plainly declares. Cerinthus also believed that during the future millennial reign of Christ inhabitants of the earth would be in bondage to certain lust. {Reference: ‘The New Complete Works of Josephus’ page 103, authors, William Winston and Paul L. Maier}

Do The Right Thing

Pastor Chris Okotie, I will assume that you are man of unquestionable integrity, humility and Godly character. If my assumption is correct, then certainly you will not take issue with retracting incorrect statements? That would be the honorable and right thing to do.

Please understand, I am not asking you to change your opinion of T.B. Joshua. Continue despising him all you wish. If you truly believe that T.B. Joshua is an enemy of the cross one would assume that the burden for lost souls would compel you to win him over to Christ? Perhaps that's just my way of thinking so forgive me if I'm out of line by assuming a minister of the gospel should be concerned about lost souls.

God forbid that you should get a burden for lost souls.

Could you be wrong? Just like you were wrong about your claim that, "God told you that you would be president"? {Source: Online Nigeria Daily News - August 7, 2005}. Another example of your being wrong is in your understanding of Docetic Gnosticism and Cerithian heresy.

I am simply asking you to make a retraction of your erroneous and misleading statements.
The Hole Goes Even Deeper

In paragraph four (4) of your allegations against T.B. Joshua, you made some very disturbing statements. I will quote from your letter;

‘He {T.B. Joshua} has three symbols of mysticism. The first is called "The Head of Jesus Christ" or "Christ". This is a reference to the source of his power. That power is invoked or acknowledged by the word, "Emmanuel". When "Emmanuel" is chanted, it energizes' the power. The scriptures say that the head of Christ is God. So when Joshua 'refers to that head, he is speaking of himself as God Incarnate.’

Do you expect an intelligent, God-fearing Christian to believe that an evil person can boss Jesus Christ around? No, my friend.
That is is not possible!

No matter how many times a sinner, a witch or charlatan chants the name ‘Emmanuel’ God will not ‘energize’ that wicked soul. It won’t happen.

T.B. Joshua cannot be ‘energized’ to heal the sick or work miracles simply because people the invoke the name Emmanuel.

Christ Jesus is the sovereign Lord. He can not be deceived or manipulated by an evil man. Please clarify your beliefs in this regard or retract your statement altogether.

Pastor Ladi, there is not one example in all of scripture whereby our precious Lord allowed His Name, His power and Spirit to be manipulated by evil men.

In the Book of Acts chapter 19, the seven sons of Sceva tried to use the name of Christ to perform miracles and cast out demons. But we see that they failed miserably. The demonic forces stripped the men of their clothing and beat them up physically. No one can manipulate the name of God or His power for evil purposes.

The facts are clear:

1. God only allows His faithful servants to use His name and destroy demonic strongholds over people’s lives.
2. A kingdom divided against itself can not stand. Simply meaning, Satan will never point the lost to Jesus Christ and the work of Calvary. When a man or woman of God gives the honor to Jesus Christ as the source of all power, Satan is not pleased.
3[b]. You, Chris Okotie, have knowingly and maliciously slandered the name of T.B. Joshua by publishing with unfounded allegations that he is involved in occult practices.[/b]

Chris Okotie, your understanding of historical Docetic Gnosticism is inaccurate. This distortion of the facts was used as the premise in your allegations against T.B. Joshua.

I know that you won’t retract your allegations. Yes, I am questioning your integrity. Why? Because you knew before publishing the slanderous article that you had no factual basis for your allegations.

In paragraph nine (9) of your letter, you issued a threat against Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Another innocent man you are attacking.

You warned that if Oyakhilome choses to fellowship with T.B. Joshua you will publically come against his ministry. You have no biblical grounds for such actions. You are way out of line.

Let’s Come Clean

Here is an extracted portion of an article printed in the newspaper, ThisDayOnline.com, dated 11/15/2004.
‘According to Emmanuel Oji, who attends Catholic Church, the tone of the letter was not just embarrassing with the tacit intention of casting aspersion on the credibility of a minister of the gospel, but was very combative. Said Oji, "while did he make the letter public? Why did he not give him much time to pray over the letter and repent before going to electronic media and why the threat of exposing him?" Okotie went to the press less than four days after the letter was published.

Oyakhilome in his response alluded to this insinuation. "They are envious of the power of God and they try to fabricate this lies and say that the power comes from somewhere. I tell you the truth, this has nothing to do with T.B. Joshua, it is not because of Joshua that he is saying all this. He has been looking for an opportunity to say these things."

Okotie leveled other allegations against Oyakhilome, which include receiving money from Joshua to fund his television programme, and performing miracles through demonic influences. In fact while condemning the healing miracles which Oyakhilome is noted for, Okotie said "Chris Oyakhilome does not understand the Bible and I do, and yet we are both servants of Jesus Christ, that is if Oyakhilome is taken as a believer."

In closing, I find it interesting that you and others that have come against T.B. Joshua have product to sell in which you assault their ministries, but never once describe the steps you took to first bring them into the Light of Truth and lead them into deliverance – as if they needed it.

Pastor Chris Okotie, you truly need prayer, Godly humility and a wake up call. You are not the only man on my prayer list,

Pastor Peter Thompson is next! May God deliver and help you both.

book cover2
Posted by Pastor K.D. James at 3:49 PM
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
Everything happening on this page is a typical sign of the END TIMES talked about in the bible. God cannot come from heaven to tell us who is saying the truth and who's telling lies and preaching falsely but it will be a shameful thing that you call yourself a Christian and you allow someone lead you to hell, then it will be too late to start pointing fingers, We've been given the Bible as a reference and guideline to make heaven then why would you allow a man tell you or rather twist what's not in the bible and give it to you. The devil brings confusion, and the bible has told us to rebuke him and he'll flee. It's a personal race, don't be an instrument in the hands of the devil.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by MCLOVIN: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2009
@poster, I was a worker a few years ago at the largest Christ Embassy parish in South London Uk. I was fingered and nominated for that role about the same time i gave a large tithe/offering after landing a new job.
I didnt think anything odd of it. Until one sunday the leader of my unit was not himself, when asked he frowned saying we were behind on our rhapsody distribution. The man looked like was already in a panic. He said all units have to give their 'sales' report to the pastor at the workers meeting later. I couldnt understand, anyway to cut it short, we wwere all made to cough up 20 40 50 and some as much as 80 pounds to 'balance things up' i thot that was rather odd. A few mnths later i stopped going i cant give any reason for it but i was persuaded to rejoin but just didnt. Thats my own experience I thot my parish pastor was a lovely guy though,
As for synagogue, i was there on a week day 7 months ago to accompany someone looking to get some prayers. I considered it an adventure of sorts. But as soon as I entered I felt a very UNEASY FEELING OF FOREBODING, everyone else sat but i couldnt , i just kept looking around the place. Thank God the man himself wasnt available.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by saintagape: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
What amazes me much is the fact that the people making effort to critisize these men of God are themselves ignorant of the basic concepts of Christianity. And what amazes me more is that the people they critisize never pay any attention to them- they keep on preaching the word and winning more souls for Christ. Do you think Pstr Chris does have a computer and internet at home to view these lies? He just does have time to waste on them, so you guys, it's good for you to know that you are jus fighting a losing battle!!!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by AbuZola3(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
smiley
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nellychari: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2010
@secretpart: be warned. I don't think you are a christian. If you are, remember what the bible says, "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm". Meaning you don't have to touch them with your mouth or write-ups. On the last day, we shall no who is who. Jesus in his days was called the prince of Belzeebub. Whatever you say about Pastor Chris is not new. Just continue one day you will reap the rewards of your yellow journalism. Pst. Chris is so busy to attained to PFN politics. May be in the next election, It would be added as a political Party. How would someone who are calling agent of devil is making waves more than the ones you called messengers of God. He was the first in Africa to run 24-hour christian network, First in history of Nigerians minister to write a study Bible, First in the World to take the Gospel to internet ; as a tool for preaching the gospel. First in the history of the world to have second most translated best seller book after Bible(Rhapsody of reality). If he can use the devil power to accomplish all this, I would rather join him to worship the devil than to join the so mentioned men of God you so cherished without making an outstanding impact to the spreading of the Gospel. How would the agent of the devil be so progressive, innovative and charismatics than the so called "Nigerian men of God"? It is a question that demands an answer.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by pmartins: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
for someone to bring out this kind of write up, it mean the person is working for this secret agent.so how does he get this cheap lie from. l will not blame you because all the shit and trash you are wwritting, you dont know ,you are only been use as an instrument,but l will tell you to desist from this because the people you are talking about they are great men of God which children yet unborn will talk about in the nearest generation,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.