Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences (39521 Views)

20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time / 20 Most Amazing Coincidences!!!! / 5 Creepy Coincidences You Won't Believe Actually Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Shaadey: 4:27am On Aug 25, 2014
Phew...smh scary
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by premiums: 4:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Satanic car engine. @ no 1
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by sholay2011(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2014
daveP: A christian bro passed by a market and a madmand greeted him and said some words.he hurried off. A week later he travelled for a revival and met the exact same madman greeting him with a repetition of the exact same words! Between lagos and ikirun, osun state.
Please, share the details with us, christian brother.

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Artorius(m): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2014
That titan stuff really got me shaking, Mark Twain and the Halley Comet is awesome. Really cool
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Dat number 1 is strong o!
D car must have been a gift from hades-cursed if u ask me
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by wEsOmE(m): 5:24am On Aug 25, 2014
aywhy93: [size=14pt]Nice one... I like amazing and incredible things like this. What a coincidence !!![/size]

I've experienced a very strange one too which I cant forget. I remember back then when I was admitted to AAUA, I was at the pack in IB to enter a bus going to school then I noticed this lady sitting in front, she looks familiar, maybe we live around the same neighborhood. (A) Confused, I was thinking maybe she's going to one of her relatives in Ondo state. (B) When I got to school, the following day I saw her again at the orientation. Shocked ! This girl is even in my school and we're both a fresher. (C) The day after, she passed in front of my Lodge and I was like 'Why am I seeing this girl everywhere am going' ? (D) 2 days later, I saw her in LT and I was like Aah Aah, she's even in my Faculty... (Science). (E) After the lecture, I was bold enough to walk up to her and I started a conversation with her, saying this face is kinda familiar and we entered the same bus while coming to school blah blah blag. (F) I asked her 'You're in which department ?' I was totally paralyzed when she answered and she's even in my department. Seeing the way I opened my mouth (G) She asked me back "what about you ?" I answered her that I'm also in her department, she never believed me not until I showed her my admission letter. (H) Then, she was dazzled about this, even me. Just for us to realize few days later that she's even living few houses next to my house at home in IB. Since then we've been very good friends and very close. I just received her call few minutes ago.

What a Coincidence !!!

[size=14pt]
10 Amazing & High Quality Pictures Captured with Smartphones [Must See] - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/08/10-amazing-high-quality-pictures.html
[/size]
stop lying my frnd... if it's true u could have mentioned the Girls name...
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by nickz(m): 5:25am On Aug 25, 2014
WoW!! the only coincidence i need now is billgates mistaken his sons account number for MINE

12 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by jsunex(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Scyllapatron: *a woman missed her flight, the flight took off and crashed in the midair 5mins after take off killing everyone on board, the woman took an airport taxi to return home, a big lorry hit the taxi at a junction killing only the woman.

*dog mysteriously returned to Enugu State from Lagos. a police dog (bought as puppy) lived for years with owner in Enugu State, the owner later sold the dog to a relative who brought the dog to Lagos, after 2days the dog escaped from the Lagos compound and went missing,
approximately 3weeks from the day it went missing the former Enugu owner called and said that he woke up in the morning and saw the dog in front of his gate looking hungry and disordered.
how the dog made his way back remains a mystery all.

Can't bliv d dog mystery
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by cole265(m): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2014
I once angrely told a middle age man he will fall off his bike 3 times and will eventually die. This was because he almost knock me down with his bicycle while on an errand and refised to appologise. Some 3 minutes later he fell of his bike very badly as he attempted to ride off. Very shocking, some 20 minutes later, he returned with 2 older men to beg me to pray for him and reverse the course as he had fall badly again off his bike afterwards. He was afread to go home bc he fear he will die as i jad predicted. Conicidence...no power

Pure coincidence. Lol

8 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Valfrankie(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Absolutely incredible!!! Nice one OP... That no.1 though :x ..
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Artorius(m): 6:20am On Aug 25, 2014
nickz: WoW!! the only coincidence i need now is billgates mistaken his sons account number for MINE
Very practical grin Hehe
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by omoredia: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2014
??,

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by persie98: 6:38am On Aug 25, 2014
nice post grin grin grin
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by onimcee1(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2014
nikkyshyne: @Number 1. That car engine is demonic! It needs an exorcism!
the entire car.

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by passionate88: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2014
That No. 1 coincidence nearly look like a passage from a Stephen King's novel...

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Dreyl(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Interesting grin
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Just coincidences. As 4d 1st one, i think curses apply to humans not objects grin
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by aywhy93(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2014
wEsOmE: stop lying my frnd... if it's true u could have mentioned the Girls name...

LOL... You make me laugh. I don't want to mention her name on NL before but even if I do. I don't think you know her. Anyways, her name is Tejumola tongue
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2014
During my secondary schood days, i read a lot of novels that i had a desire to write my own.

It was around 1987, during the military era. I found my self, plotting a fiction about a military regime that never wanted to hand over to the civilians.

Somehow, a very richman was interested in rulling the country. The nilitary assured him they would hand over. He contested and won the election, but the military annuled it.

They were just thoughts in my head, i didnt write them, naybe because i was preparing for final exams the following year.

Five years later, Abiola (the richest man in Africa) contested and won an election in a bid to rule Nigeria, the military annulled it.

I regretted that i didnt not write it down!

Anyway, in my plot, the winner of the election did not die, he was never arrested. He simply disappeared from the scene for some years.

And when he returnded, he crippled the military goverment!

I keep wondering, if Ihad written that book and MKO had read it, could he had disappeared from the scene since the profile fitted him? Could the book had saved MKO?

On the other hand, if i had written such a book with such a coinsidental accurracy, could IBB have dealt with me?

Was I inspired to tell the future in a fiction or was it a mere conincidence?

10 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2014
When I first met my fiancee,something struck me that this person is my future wife.

Later,I got to know we have many similarities- we are from the same state,and local govt,we both love banana as a fruit,and don't eat vegetable,because it purges us.

What a coincidence.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by ewizard1: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2014
I believe some of these stories... because,

I sometimes see a scene I once saw in a dream. Sometimes, tho I neva know what happens next. But when it happens, I'll remember I saw it in that dream.

This is true !!!

9 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Well mine is a real life story. I wrote post-utme exams sometime ago in two different universities.., at the end of the day, i got exactly the same score in both varsities.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Farouksenior: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
..story foR d gods. cheesy wink

Disclaimer : its a possiblity som pple liv in a cloz loop.#jst ma totz# grin grin
....impossiblE is notin.
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by crusader01(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmmm,nice thread.
Let share mine. Back in primary school,there was this guy I used to beat anytime we had Christian Religion knowledge(CRK) because then we used to have combined classes for the subject,while pupils of other religion will move to other classes. Each time we had this subject,this guy always finding his way to my seat,and I hate this guy seating next to me. We used to fight every CRK day. We were great enemies then.
One day I was playing in our compound when I saw this guy been held by his mum walking to our house. I was shocked to see him and his mother. My thought was that the guy has reported me to his mum. I was so scared that I had to make up mind to follow them to any apartment they were going . Lo and behold,they knocked on our door,chai!" I said to myself,"I'm finished today,my mum will kill me for fighting in school. Mum came out and saw the mother of the boy,they jumped at each other in joy. That was when my mind came down,after exchange of greetings,I asked mum where did she know the woman,she said she is her sister,and that her child is my cousin. Chai! I never knew I have been fight my cousin.

9 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by WukedP(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2014
I ve always wanted 2 meet a lady that will complete me, saw this lady and I was shocked. But neva knew why, I approached her, asked her name and here is the amazing list,
1) her name starts from P same as Me
2) from same state,
3) we ve got same native names, share same birthday month,
4)she was her families favorite so they call her Mommy at home, am the only son after 6 ladies in my own family so they call me Daddy.... Getting married in som few months time.....

10 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2014
amazing piece....Ziegland of #3 is certainly one hella unlucky lucky fella and hey #8 is definately gud for some hollywood and chinesse ''u kill my father'' movie..
Op,wish u wud post more
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by blueheart(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Eerily spooky undecided
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Lol. Don't doubt all these o.

I went to uniport sometime ago to visit a female friend i've not seen for over 4years. I have called her some few days before that i will come visit her(didn't give her a date). So on that very day, i wanted to make it a surprise visit so i got to her school without letting her know, hoping to call her that i'm currently in her school(a surprise visit). I dialled all her numbers and none was available. Chai! And imagine me travelling all the way from Uyo. How will i just go without seeing her? I can't even remember the department she said she was, or even her level. Why didn't i call her before coming i asked myself. I decided to go to a park inside the school campus, hoping she will come to board a taxi there or a taxi will drop her. I stood there from 10am to almost 3pm so i gave up and entered a taxi and about to leave. I was in the taxi pressing my phone(na 2go deh reign then. Lol) when two girls entered and sat beside me. The taxi started moving. So i decided to take a glimpse on these pretty ladies sitting next to me... And Lo and behold the one i came to see and have been waiting for. We were both shock. In fact the whole story WOWed her and her friend. I can't stop telling this story cos it still amazes me till date.

13 Likes

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by wildcatter23(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Yomieluv: When I first met my fiancee,something struck me that this person is my future wife.

Later,I got to know we have many similarities- we are from the same state,and local govt,we both love banana as a fruit,and don't eat vegetable,because it purges us.

What a coincidence.

you both love banana, hope you feed her your banana three times a day based on the doctors prescription

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by Nnamdifranc: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2014
That number 7.... The cupchin monk is St.padre pio
Re: 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences by tuffgongjo(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2014
That titanic story can be found in the book "Ghost Ships" by Richard Winer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Couple Sleep-Off While Driving On Eko Hotel Road In Victoria Island / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.