Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Collection And Registration For Permanent Voters Card Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Collection And Registration For Permanent Voters Card Problem (741 Views)

BVN Registration For Nigerians In Diaspora / 1 / Voters Card... INEC Nd CORPERS STIPENDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collection And Registration For Permanent Voters Card Problem by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Dear Nairalanders.
Since the commencement of the registration/collection of the permanent voters card, the whole process has been tiring. It's even easy for those that did there registration in 2011, and still have their temporal voters cards.
For we that are just registering, the queue is frustrating, at least for Oyo state am in, the INEC officials are limited to the security men, you have to arrive the centers as early as 5am (that doesn't guarantee your fast registration though), etc.
Have been on this registration issue since 5 days now, and there is no head way on it. Yesterday morning was better, at least I was number 7 when I got to my center 5am. Within a jiffy, hoodlums came and tore the list, so frustrating.
So, please, if you know of any tip(s), where you did yours without much stress, and, if possible, how you went about the whole process, please share with me (us).

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili: 3 Lessons She Taught Me. / Sending FREE SMS From A Messaging App Like Whatsapp? Use XMS - See Below How To. / What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.