Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,550 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing (3346 Views)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by egift(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2: Poverty at it's peak.

Senselessness is a virture of the janjawid roach

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

^^^so? I am anti jihad

go phuck urself

you expect me to embrace mudslimes after all their rubbish?
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

You are a fool for mentioning me.

The OP is a paid hack whose posts and topics follow the same worn out APC lie propaganda pattern.

GTFO NEWFAG!
You are mischievous by default. You keep running your mouth calling anyone that doesnot agree with you a fool. Isn't this a reflection of being poorly brought up? Why don't you for once pretend to be civil and hold a decent, civilise discussion? You need not display your thuggery to refute op. Is either you have something meaninful to contribute or you remain perpetually silent. Op you will do well to ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: You are mischievous by default. You keep running your mouth calling anyone that doesnot agree with you a fool. Isn't this a reflection of being poorly brought up? Why don't you for once pretend to be civil and hold a decent, civilise discussion? You need not display your thuggery to refute op. Is either you have something meaninful to contribute or you remain perpetually silent. Op you will do well to ignore him.

You autistic phucks just keep piling up on this site

I thought I told you to fark off?
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by egift(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2: ^^^so? I am anti jihad

go phuck urself

you expect me to embrace mudslimes after all their rubbish?

Asari Dokubo is a Muslim and he is your right hand man. What you are doing on one hand it is called "phobia". While on the other hand, you are just inciting and provoking your perceived enemies. There is nothing objective about you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

You autistic phucks just keep piling up on this site

I thought I told you to fark off?

You are obvious classless to engage in any important national discourse. Believe me, you will fare well in the romance section. The post is definitely off the board for your comprehension and level of knowledge hence the tactice of repeating the same vague remarks. You either refute op or remain silent.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

Asari Dokubo is a Muslim and he is your right hand man. What you are doing on one hand it is called "phobia". While on the other hand, you are just inciting and provoking your perceived enemies. There is nothing objective about you.

There is no such thing as islamaphobia and mudslimes deserve any insult they get from me. They are even lucky it stops at that.

What concerns me with Asari? You think ND people are follow-follow fools like you and your aboki cousins?

BTW Asari is only Muslim because Gaddafi insisted he become one before sponsoring his military training.

How many of his lieutenants or fellow MEND commanders are mudslimes.
FARK OFF BACK TO OSOGBO
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: You are obvious classless to engage in any important national discourse. Believe me, you will fare well in the romance section. The post is definitely off the board for your comprehension and level of knowledge hence the tactice of repeating the same vague remarks. You either refute op or remain silent.

educate me you crass ebola infested monkey.

Your IQ is less than that of my well fed fat lazy pittbull.
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by nigerianvenom(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
CocoaMerchant: NduChuks

You still believe GEJ shall lose the election next year ba?

You need to wake up Bro.

Smell the Coffee Bro.

GEJ is winning next year.

KONFAM TALK.

President Goodluck Jonathan 2010 - 2019.

my problem is not GEJ winning cos he wil win convincingly but my problem is watching an old grand father like buhari shedding tears of deceit for the 2nd time.
it will be an eyesore

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

educate me you crass ebola infested monkey.

Your IQ is less than that of my well fed fat lazy pittbull.

Your response is predictable. Beside, what does one expect from a product of a poorly trained over grown child. Keep making noise on empty stomach while those you are supporting are stealing your future. See, i careless about who you stand for, but my concern is your archaic and militant approach to issue that does not side with you. Pls, show you are human and soft pedal on your insult. Gosh, it disgust me.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Your response is predictable. Beside, what does one expect from a product of a poorly trained over grown child. Keep making noise on empty stomach while those you are supporting are stealing your future. See, i careless about who you stand for, but my concern is your archaic and militant approach to issue that does not side with you. Pls, show you are human and soft pedal on your insult. Gosh, it disgust me.

You are a dunce! And I will capslock it for emphasis again. Here it is DUNCE!

The OP you are follow-following back and forth and bumping his rubish posts with likes gets paid distilling his rubbish here.

YouMustBeNewHere.jpg is more apt for you or else you will know the cheap hustler and paid shill that owambe sonnuvabitch egift is.

The ediot has no conciseness and will stop at nothing in generating traffic for his lies.

Ask him about Faith Belle episode.

You either stop posting now and lie that autistic head of yours or you just stfu and lurk hence forth.

pleb!
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

You are a dunce! And I will capslock it for emphasis again. Here it is DUNCE!

The OP you are follow-following back and forth and bumping his rubish posts with likes gets paid distilling his rubbish here.

YouMustBeNewHere.jpg is more apt for you or else you will know the cheap hustler and paid shill that owambe sonnuvabitch egift is.

The ediot has no conciseness and will stop at nothing in generating traffic for his lies.

Ask him about Faith Belle episode.

You either stop posting now and lie that autistic head of yours or you just stfu and lurk hence forth.

pleb!
Are you speaking laten or spanish? Because, i can't make anything out of it. I understand your uncontrollable, accustic behaviour is inborn but the moral of my sermon is: While in public such as this, necessity is upon you to show decorum and self respect, it cost nothing. While you are at it, i await reasonable persons with refutable response(s) to op's allegations. This post will surely make a good read. Deraillers pls keep off.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Are you speaking laten or spanish? Because, i can't make anything out of it. I understand your uncontrollable, accustic behaviour is inborn but the moral of my sermon is: While in public such as this, necessity is upon you to show decorum and self respect, it cost nothing. While you are at it, i await reasonable persons with refutable response(s) to op's allegations. This post will surely make a good read. Deraillers pls keep off.

IT IS LATIN. Not Laten.

I gave up on your post right there.

Go and lie that retardo head down before you break it
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by theassassin: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
jjcbuthot: Are you saying yi.bos will run away from him with all the Ebele Ezikuwe is our own?

I trust yi.bo they will even provide delegates to follow him to the Hague.

Otu nne gi there

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by egift(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Are you speaking laten or spanish? Because, i can't make anything out of it. I understand your uncontrollable, accustic behaviour is inborn but the moral of my sermon is: While in public such as this, necessity is upon you to show decorum and self respect, it cost nothing. While you are at it, i await reasonable persons with refutable response(s) to op's allegations. This post will surely make a good read. Deraillers pls keep off.

Don't mind those two (it may even be one thug). They think that once they add "Pervert", "Killer" and "Assassin" people will start fearing them. They are suffering from inferiority complex.

God will deliver Nigeria and we will be great again as a Nation and People.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

IT IS LATIN. Not Laten.

I gave up on your post right there.

Go and lie that retardo head down before you break it

Well, I'm glad you just acted a bit different from your usual self, it shows you are learning really fast. Congratulation bro and don't derail the topic again. All the best and thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Well, I'm glad you just acted a bit different from your usual self, it shows you are learning really fast. Congratulation bro and don't derail the topic again. All the best and thanks for the correction.

Who is your bro?
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

Who is your bro?

Hahahahaha. Grow up man.
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Hahahahaha. Grow up man.

No seriously?

Who is your bro?

I don't want you getting the wrong impression. We quoted each other and engaged in a thread but that does not make you my bro, bro!

Get it straight!
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by theassassin: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

Don't mind those two (it may even be one thug). They think that once they add "Pervert", "Killer" and "Assassin" people will start fearing them. They are suffering from inferiority complex.

God will deliver us from tinudrug and his bastard e trolls and vultures

Thunder wipe your ancestors to death

Die you foolish egift goat

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by egift(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
theassassin:

I visited your Profile - https://www.nairaland.com/theassassin/posts - Here is what I found:
1. You have not created a single topic on Nairaland.
2. You have not posted any comment elsewhere.
3. All the 20 posts you made is about me.

I, Egift of Nairaland - Am Famous. Life are created to worship me. Am feeling like Obama now.
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

He is not a tout like you.

Some of us have real jobs in real life.
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by theassassin: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

I visited your Profile - https://www.nairaland.com/theassassin/posts - Here is what I found:

I, Egift of Nairaland - Am Famous. Life are created to worship me. Am feeling like Obama now.

Because even shina rambo is so popular than your father so its not a matter if a renowned bokoharam sympathizer and a personal gay slave to tinudrug and also a son of a rabid dog like you bastard egift
becomes popular overnight.

Ikpu nne gi ebea

Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
theassassin:

Because even shina rambo is so popular than your father so its not a matter if a renowned bokoharam sympathizer and a personal gay slave to tinudrug and also a son of a rabid dog becomes popular overnight.

Ikpu nne gi ebea

Anu ofia

he hath not a daddy only a baba, a taxi driver, a landlord, a cele pastor, a mechanic, a danfo driver and the whole NURTW osogbo branch to see as a daddy.

confused brat he was because mama was a hoe
Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by egift(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2: He is not a tout like you.

A "real job" that his entire existence is 100% dedicated to worship me. I dedicate the song below for both (for your dedication in worshiping Egift of Nairaland)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFzEEETG4VU

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Lordlexyy: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

Exactly sir. I noticed that, anytime they lack idea to defend their principal, the next line of action is to resort to insults. When you listed those cases that indicted the president, i was actually waiting for a rebuttal but i was shock to realise how unintelligent their responses were, so disappointing for paid agens. I tell you, if these guys are actually paid, then is one hell of a waste.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by theassassin: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2:

he hath not a daddy only a baba, a taxi driver, a landlord, a cele pastor, a mechanic, a danfo driver and the whole NURTW osogbo branch to see as a daddy.

confused brat he was because mama was a hoe

I sight you bro

Fire on

Egift is a bastard

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by theassassin: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Lordlexyy: Exactly sir. I noticed that, anytime they lack idea to defend their principal, the next line of action is to resort to insults. When you listed those cases that indicted the president, i was actually waiting for a rebuttal but i was shock to realise how unintelligent their responser were, so disappointing for paid agens. I tell you, if these guys are actually paid, then is one hell of a waste.

We are not hungry like a bastard like you who get paid to defend the corrupt and thieves.

So mr bastard go to hell and dine with the devils or

Die there

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by theassassin: 12:03am On Aug 25, 2014
egift:

A real man like me likes fvcking his mama to stupor
Oya sing with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFzEEETG4VU

No I won't. You are an abominable bastard

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin:

No I won't. You are an abominable bastard

LULZ

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Will Have No Friend After Losing by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2014
PvtParts2:

He is not a tout like you.

You're lying, your obviously jobless. You go from thread to thread fighting anonymous people from your computer over a GEJ that doesn't know you or anyone close to you exists. You need to get your life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerians Will Vote (Presidential) Come 2015. / Yamaha To Manufacture Motorcycles In Nigeria / Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.