Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister (10680 Views)

Maximising Nigeria’s Agric Comparative Advantage As New Minister Assumes Office / "Goodluck Jonathan: The Farmer's President" - Agric Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina / Rice Importers Owe FG N36.5 Billion In Unpaid Duties - Agric Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Manty(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Uncle Ade ride on sir, we who are with u are more dan those who are against ur reform in d agricultural sect. Leave dem with their noise as we all know empty vessels make d louders noise
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Manty(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=searay]brother you are insulting me. How can I use broom in sweeping at this 21st century. Broom is so crude and primitive. Na umbrella I dey.
Meanwhile GEJ...

Man u be correct guy, I wonder why some people go still stick to broom for dis 21st century. Umbrella till 2019
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Bellony88(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dis guy is d most articulate and modern min of agric nig ever had.... he makes u think being a farmer is as cooperate as being in d oil sector.....

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Limibanti(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
What is working in the agricultural sectors? Am a graduate in the agricultural firm, I don't have any colleague working in a farm yet, few are doing masters, many have travelled out and many are still combing the street...So, I think the minister should just tell us any active plan they have for intending farmers..This is just another episode of super story...I rest my case

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by searay(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=Manty][/quote]and beyond

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
meforyou1: APC will be factionalized and broken into pieces in October after their presidential candidate nominations. Mark my words

This one doesn't need prophecy.

The killer party almost did away with Buharia..

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by 1miccza: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
nigerianvenom: thank u sir for reminding us about their lies,though we know it.
first the said patience jonathan was dead,she came out stronger and the the changed their song from majek fashek to the mandators.
just last week,GEJ travelled to germany,the information minister,reuben abati and doyin okupe whom are all the FG media channels never said GEJ was ill,but locally sponsored and evil machines of tinubu and co announced that GEJ is in coma in germany.
b4 now they said 500 school girls dat registered for waec were kidnapped by boko haram,now they have changed their tune to boko haram hoisting of flag without showing us one flag hoisted by their boko haram.
they said FG used military to rigged ekiti state election for PDP to win,but when same method was used in osun,guess what they said;they said "the will of they people prevailed".
no wonder d bible said,"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free".

May God bless you,and the brain that fashioned this out. Onpointedness!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by 1miccza: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
nigerianvenom: Agric Minister Disses APC With A Simple Tweet

[img]http://3.bp..com/-pXhnDC-Ty7g/U_oFcun5KqI/AAAAAAADZPo/lEACZv93JOc/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

akinwunmi adesina
"never join noise makers.noise maybe loud,but fact are silent truth. agric is working in nigeria now. join the new wealth train"

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hDGUm69QxG8/U_oFcWUIR_I/AAAAAAADZPs/9pwu8R6NHzE/s280/Akinwumi_A._Adesina.png[/img]

If there is any minister I love with all my heart it's this man. How do we join Sir?

2 Likes

Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by ohwell: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
exactly
Bellony88: Dis guy is d most articulate and modern min of agric nig ever had.... he makes u think being a farmer is as cooperate as being in d oil sector.....
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by chuggy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Who was he referring to then?
. O & G sector!
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by oyesdeen777(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if some pple have been hiding under their bed and not seems to understnd what's going on in dis country or seems to be satisfied with the way shit runs! Alll corrupt leaders packed themselves in PDP, yet some folks are still saying GEJ till 2019, *smh! Is this how to rule the Nation by abusing power and ruling in tyranny?
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Manty(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2014
oyesdeen777: Sometimes I wonder if some pple have been hiding under their bed and not seems to understnd what's going on in dis country or seems to be satisfied with the way shit runs! Alll corrupt leaders packed themselves in PDP, yet some folks are still saying GEJ till 2019, *smh! Is this how to rule the Nation by abusing power and ruling in tyranny?
We should be asking u if u ve been hiding under ur bed, to u only PDP is corrupt right, wen politicians join PDP dey are corrupt, once dey defect to APC dey become saint. Do u really know d meaning of Tyranny? U better drop dat broom and take cover under safe umbrella till 2019
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by poiZon: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Urine:

Before commenting on issues of national interest please work on your spelling. It's appalling that you can't spell a simple word like "liar".

can i also put it to you that LIAR has so many spellings! cheesy
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by poiZon: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2014
gone were those days where political scientist were ministers of agriculture, a doctor be minister of finance........
you go fear fear.
Re: 'Agriculture Is Working In Nigeria' - Agric Minister by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Minister of Agriculture working.....Agric Sector booming.
Good work from the good man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' / Plantain Cultivation Is Increasing, Let Us Talk About The Market. / How Many Bags Of Fertilizers Are Needed For 1 Hectare Of Maize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.