Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12093 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 6:33am On Sep 01, 2014
debygirly:

Lmao! Whr u see me? No be me o,

Mk sense

Not you, but me.....I'm debby... But preferably want to be called dira!

Mehn! Lagos camp xoxoxo on point, neat toilets, shower and taps rushing, electricity so far 24/7.. Bye4now!!!

Registration time ticking..
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by careless(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
boiling seriously here at ede camp,allowed us to sleep ovet night.fun!!!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by yankeedudu01(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
careless: boiling seriously here at ede camp,allowed us to sleep ovet night.fun!!!!!
Pls is the registration by geopolitical zones of university or state of origin?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by jazinogold(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Redeployed to delta stream 2 lets connect on stream2 delta whatsapp group -08185436277, as at yesterday at d delta nysc secreteriat we were told BOOK OF LIFE has finished that we should come back in 2weeks time!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by IdeaHOuse(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2014
KopasTales: My First Day at Edo Camp
A fictional adaptation of Nzube Onwuasoanya's account

I alighted form the taxi I boarded at the entrance of the old building. I met with soldiers, policemen, Man O' War, Civil Defense corps at the gate, for a moment I thought I was in the Boko Haram invaded Borno State.

Why are all these security officials on duty here? I quizzed within myself. I found consolation in the writing on the signpost bearing "Welcome to NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Okada.

I wanted to fortify my confidence of reading the original thing. I walked backward slowly to re-read the writing on the signpost when one the soldiers called out to me 'kai yaro, you come for camping?' Yes sir was my response. 'And you dey waka slowly, your papa na oshimmole?' no sir! This wasn't getting funny anymore. 'Oya fut ya bag for ya head otondo' I suspected he was an Hausa Soldier, they usually used the 'p' sound interchangeably with 'f'. I obeyed sharply to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Read the complete tale at kopastales.com/kopastales-my-first-day-at-edo-camp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After NYSC, What Next? / When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.