Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup (7068 Views)

Poll: This is:

Responsible: 50% (28 votes)
Outrageous: 50% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by princekevo(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2008
Lite-n-Cee:

Attention all Football addicts !!!

For once in our miserable live time as a country, a president is able to say the bitter truth; LOC should source the funding from the private sector, and if they can't ? , no show

$300m from FG allocation i'm sure can do any of these :

build factories and create lasting jobs, not spurious overinflated contracts for a one time event.

build an international standard hospital, well equipped so that the president doesn't have to escape to Europe to save his life when he has a headache grin grin

Electrify the remaining rural areas of at least one geopolitical zone, think about that

build new roads and repair damaged one within at least one geopolitical zone, so that agricultural products could flow freely from the rural areas to urban, and the urban areas will actually look urban and not concrete jungles.

i can go on and on and list more and more

Nigerian kids need education not funfair, the disillusioned graduates roaming the streets need jobs, not sporting jamboree, industries are the things that develop a country not staduims, please!!!

Some people talked about Nigerias image, chei !! addiction of any kind is dangerous, which image eeeehhh!!!!, oh i forgot, a football drunk image can actually suppress, suffocate, and tactically erase the bad roads+darkness+water scarcity+fuel scarcity+drug scarcity+human rights abuse+food scarcity+inflation+witchcraft+terrorism+ , + hell , + etc image.

if you guys need this tourney so much than your necessary food, please zukkymike+RSA+galactico+princekevo+n-guage+elosela can conviniently donate $50m each to LOC and stop blasting our ears with bullshit !!! if you guys move fast we can still recover the hosting rights. grin grin grin

Abeg lets us hear with all those flirmsy excuses.Can Government set aside this $30million and tell us after 2009 exactly a tangible infrastructure this money were used for?We are talking abt infrastural problem as if they resulted from diververting jst this fund to sports.The simple truth remains that even if this money is not being released for the hosting Nigeria remains thesame.
After everything thesame people would come hereand start crying how we could restore Nigerian image to the outside world. How can that be possible when the government itself can not keep to their words.You guys have never thought of the consequence of this to Nigerian image and wht this bad records will are creating would deny us in future.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by DisGuy: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2008
na wao is it $30m or $300m, N35b or N37b

all of a sudden the LOC they halved the bugdet  undecided

The withdrawal has generated a lot of reactions and the one coming from the Local Organising Committee (LOC) of the championship is the most interesting. It reduced the budget to N17 billion (about $160m) from the initial N37 billion.

General-manager of the LOC, Emeka Inyama said that FIFA have told them that there was no need for broadcast allocation in their budget. He also denied that they ever requested for N37 billion (about $312m) as speculated in the media saying they only asked for N35 billion.

He said: "What the LOC presented was N35 billion, not N37 billion. The budget presented a breakdown of components for what is needed to organise a smooth and successful competition.

I think if government can come up with about N10 billion, we will look for funds from other sources."

[url=http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/sports/article01//indexn3_html?pdate=261008&ptitle=Nigeria%202009:%20The%20Dribbling%20Continues&cpdate=261008]guardian[/url]

everywhere else in the world, sporting events are mainly sponsored by private sector in nigeria
they just expect an open cheque!!

And talking about the benefit of hosting sporting events, we've hosted several other All african games,
the1999 tournament and many more in between including several university games and the 'benefits'
disappear after three months!

nigeria won the right to host when the global economy wasn't this bad!!!
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Youngj1(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2008
You know if i was very sure d money for d competition will be spent on infrasture,like d government claims then i would have been a very happy person.cos dis means nigeria as a nation is growing up.dat is we actually dont want to spend money we dont have, hmmmmm wonders still abound, But then we can not be sure what d money will be used 4 has d government dos not render account 2 us, but it is hard 2 believe d money will be used 4 infrasture considering dat d present Administration as been very dull, lol
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by adconline(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
We hosted this type of tournament before in 1995 or 1999 and what was the outcome?  Nothing to show for it. It made politicians richer. Owambe mentality. We made so much money in 1977and hosted FESTAC instead of articulating on how to  use the money to move Nigeria forward. We hosted COJA 1999 ,senior civil servants and politicians benefited by under buying  government assets that were used for the tournament  . eg  Buying BMWs through Coscharis.
Foreign investors are not looking at our ability to host a carefully choreographed event, but are looking at our ability to provide basic services like electricity, security, law and order. Global investors look at financial data from IMF, World Bank, Fitch,Moody, S&P, AugustCo ratings not from FIFA rankings. Doesn’t Nigeria have   a better FIFA raking than India?
Could someone in this forum tell me any sporting event that's been hosted by India or Vietnam, yet they continue to attract  lots of foreign direct investment. If you are talking about oil, why are countries like Algeria, Libya, UAE, Venezuela not hosting? Also there are some countries in Africa with higher GDP than Nigeria like Egypt, Botswana, Gabon, and Mauritius that can comfortably pick up the tab. Remember Trinidad and Tobago hosted this tournament before.    I stand to be corrected, has any country ever developed by hosting any big sporting jamboree? NOPE
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by citizenY(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2008
Honestly, I do not have any objection to this cancellation. Why do we wait for this type of event to
put our infrastructure in place.

If the private sector wants to foot the bill, no qualms. I do not see why Mr. Adenuga and co will dish out this amount of money tha will DEFINITELY end up in the pockets of civil servants---- NA TODAY ?[/color]

Madam Obama, where are you? Time don come[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099]
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Livvvvy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2008
We shouldnt have accepted it in the first place if we know that we are incapable of funding it, or did we just discover the lack of infrastructure today.
Or may I ask, was Nigeria forced to accept it?

I dont believe in accepting what i cant start and starting what i cant finish, so the excuses that Mr president is giving is flemsy and not sound enough.

We are only disgracing ourselves internationally and making a big fool of ourselves and then give others the reasons to call us names.

Na wa for people sef.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by abohrandy: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
Thank de Lord dat they found out early enuff 2 turn it down.
Its embarassing though.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by slyk2(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
KUDOS to Mr. president.
I love that move. He should use such approach to all issues.

Let the sporting world fund its self and make money like MAN U!
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by youngies(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
First off, the bidding of the hosting right for the championship was probably made during the last administration, if that is so then, there is no express commitment of this administration to fully carry it out.

Second off, those who are against the decision of Yaradull, should rather channel there energy in convincing the private sector to see reason why they must fund the hosting of the fiesta.

And third off, like I said earlier with benefit of hindsight by the private sector, there NO event that Nigeria has EVER benefited from hosting. It is very simple na, once Emeka Inyiama and his co travellers can show the private sector that they can be TRANSPARENT, ACCOUNTABLE and PROFIT driven, I can assure you they will have the funds tommorrow morning.

But can they be TRANSPARENT, ACCOUNTABLE and PROFIT driven in their affairs? Your answer is as good as mine
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by blackchief(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
I love the round leather game but for a nation to spend $300 on a game of two weeks MY GOD!
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by goodguy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2008
@topic

First and foremost, this action of the president is nothing but FOOLISH. Why on earth did the slowpoke allow the whole bidding process and eventual acquisition of hosting rights to go on in the first place if he knew that "Nigeria has more priorities"? I strongly sense that there's an ulterior motive behind this sudden ill-advised decision of the federal government, which certainly is not in the faintest interest of the populace.  Besides, I believe $300 million is not much at all for a country like Nigeria to spend, considering the benefits that will be realised from this spending.

For those shouting that spending $30 million to host a WORLD CUP is a waste of money, I will like us to rationalise our reasoning here.  Firstly, we should all bear in mind that sports (soccer particularly) is a unifying force in Nigeria.  Secondly, many here clamour for a diversion of the funds to other aspects of the economy like electricity, roads and whatnot, without realising that all these will only be quickly actualised by the hosting of this world cup. Hosting a WORLD cup is one big opportunity which even many well established nations fight for, because they know what benefits such will bring to them, despite the fact that they are already far more developed.  Someone cited as an example, the last Olympic games hosted in Beijing, and the many benefits China is currently reaping. These are the kinds of things we're talking about here!

Hosting the world cup will not only boost our ego as a nation, but will bring many benefits such as renewal and creation of more infrastructure that we seriously lack, which will even lead to the creation of more jobs; creation of better road networks; great improvement on electricity knowing fully well that we're hosting the rest of the world, attracting more foreign investors, import of foreign currencies, and so on.  And it's not like after the world cup, all these things will suddenly disappear. NO!  They will still be here, and WE, the citizens will have the largest share of the benefits - benefits that will greatly boost our almost dead economy, because this will even open doors of more and more opportunities.

But no, the morons, the criminals ruling us will never think in this direction. Nigeria, I tire for thee!  The president should indeed have a serious rethink, as urged by Gov. Fashola.  I think this man has said it all: http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/news/2008/10/24/20081024N01.html.  Also, I think it's high time we impeached this dull fellow ruling us, and put Fashola who seems to be the most sensible politician in Nigeria at the moment.

Shame on Yar'Adua, God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by honeric01(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
The President said it's not in his main piority to host the U-17 because of the credit crunches and financial instability going on now, Nigeria has been spending money on sport for a long time now, the olympics just passed by, they spent money, the female u-17 will kickstart tomorrow, the government is spending money too, the u-19 female african cup is at hand too, the male u-20 world cup is about to come up too, government is responsible for the funding of all these teams, so i also don't support nigerian government paying such amount to host this u-17 world cup, if Nigerians want to see this u-17 world cup held in nigeria, then they should try convincing the private sector into trying to host it, the bottom line is that i don't think there is anything to gain from this tournament, and i also read from bbc that most tournament are funded by fifa except for the provision of stadiums, hotels, facilities and stuffs like that which are ready in some of the 6 states chosen to host this tournament, once more, thumbs up Yaradua, this decision in my opinion was born out of the present economic situation in the world,
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by FBS: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2008
why did mr obas sign the agreement in the first place? did the government just realised that the we lacked the facilities or that they dont have the money with less than a year to go? what was the LOC thinking?

No be by force to host but why agree to host it?

Maybe the idea to shelf the hosting is good but what is the guarantee that the money will be well spent?

I don't want to feel as though our government is clueless. angry
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by didoflex(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2008
To be honest with you, why are we even considering hosting the U-17 touney??

Please be aware that these competitions are not even watched in most footballing countries and they are of low significance, (under aged competitions)

Please!!!!!!!!

Let another nation worry about it and save our nation from more looting as we had in Nigeria 99 and COJA!
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2008
Livvvvy:

We shouldnt have accepted it in the first place if we know that we are incapable of funding it, or did we just discover the lack of infrastructure today.
Or may I ask, was Nigeria forced to accept it?

I don't believe in accepting what i can't start and starting what i can't finish,  so the excuses that Mr president is giving is flemsy and not sound enough.

We are only disgracing ourselves internationally and making a big fool of ourselves and then give others the reasons to call us names.

Na wa for people sef.

Just as some people seek divorce after living together for more than 10yrs. If and when you discover something isn't doing you well or not going to do you well, you can back out. That is another freedom we have as a people. Nigerian image has been mired by Nigerians and now it could have been hurt further by the presidency. So there are no worries! If this cash and time will be dedicated to ourselves, am the happiest man on earth. I tell you.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by zoraro(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2008
I don't know when the hosting right was given to Nigeria but if it was during Obasanjo's tenure that means it's almost a year and half ago so why the sudden realization of it financial implications. If the government decision is based on the current world economic problems, then I want to say that

1. If the world economic problems vanishes tomorrow, will the government then ask FIFA to give it back to Nigeria may
be after it's been given to another country?

2. The hosting right was given to Nigeria and not to Obasanjo's government.

3. The money will be embezzled whether we host the cup or not, so why not host and at least have something
to show for it.

4. To be big you have to think big. We want to be the 20th biggest economy by 2020 but we can't host a simple event
    like this one when South Africa is still going ahead with the real world cup hosting.

5. If we reject it now FIFA (may be others) will think twice before giving such rights to Nigeria in the future.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Wilfem(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
WOW!!! At last, President Yar'adua today said that there's no going back on the hosting of the Under-17 world cup, meaning that the hosting would go on as planned, so I'll advise some of us to bury their heads in shame, after having criticised the govt. very heavily. Anyway that's good news to some.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by OutlukBabe(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
I dont know much about Football stuffs, but I can remember when FIFA threaten to suspend Nigeria from international football because government is meddling with NFA. According to FIFA, NFA should be independent from government influence. According to FIFA government should not decide who leads the NFA and what happened with their finances. That also means government should not give the football loving fanatics any more money. If that is the case, if the NFA cannot source money from private sectors to organize their FIFA football, why go back to the government to beg for money. This is double standard. NFA should not be given money by our government. If they cant get money from private sector, then they should go back to FIFA that indemnified from any government influence.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
yes, i just heard the news and i am so happy that the president has finally rectified the big money thing the LOC wanted to rip Nigerians off, The vice president wrote to FIFA about my u-turn decision and i also heard Yaradua brought the cost down to 9 billion Naira instead of the outrageous 34 billion naira LOC wanted,  Now i can buckle up to go watch all the Lagos watches come 2009 grin
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by honeric01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2008
OutlukBabe:

I don't know much about Football stuffs, but I can remember when FIFA threaten to suspend Nigeria from international football because government is meddling with NFA. According to FIFA, NFA should be independent from government influence. According to FIFA government should not decide who leads the NFA and what happened with their finances. That also means government should not give the football loving fanatics any more money. If that is the case, if the NFA cannot source money from private sectors to organize their FIFA football, why go back to the government to beg for money. This is double standard. NFA should not be given money by our government. If they can't get money from private sector, then they should go back to FIFA that indemnified from any government influence.

Yes miss, i think you are right there but you know Nigerian civil servants would always want means to rip the country off our money anytime there is any event coming up. that's why they can't go to the private sector to fund for money cos they know no one would ever want these set of worms to feed on their hard earned money,
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by klas(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
zoraro:

I don't know when the hosting right was given to Nigeria but if it was during Obasanjo's tenure that means it's almost a year and half ago so why the sudden realization of it financial implications.

The hosting right was given to Nigeria in Egypt in 2006 suprisingly by CAF not FIFA. Nigeria did not bid for it. We went to Egypt to bid for hosting of African Cup of Nations (ACON) in 2010 to coincide with our golden jubilee celebration. CAF awarded what we bidded for to Angola and went ahead to also award the 2012 and 2014 editions to other 'minnow' countries. To placate us, it gave us U-17 tournament which we neither publicly accept nor reject at the time. Remember that Nigeria was the only bidding country for the ACON then that its President guarantee government support but it made no impression on the CAF exco.

Anyway all is well. Nigeria govt has reversed its decision not to host the world tournament.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by MeGaStReEt: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
nigeria is indeed the giant of Africa
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Backslider(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2008
THANK GOD FOR YARADUA.

THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.

HABA NIGERIANS SHOULD WEEP FOR HOW THE NATION HAS BE TAKEN OVER BY PARASITIC ELITES. YARADUA GOD BLESS YOU. WHEN WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE WE PUT INTO TRIBAL STEREOTYPYES AND INSULT THEM.

GOD NEEDS TO CUT OF THE ARMY OF CORRUPT MEN. THE CORRUPT PEOPLE ARE LOUDEST. YOU ARE HOSTING A TOURNAMENT YOU DONT HAVE SHAME, THERE IS NO BUS SYSTEM YOUR ELECTRICITY IS POOR AND YOU WANT TO SPEND $300 MILLION.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by niterider(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2008
To all those that r feeling touchy: Get with the system becos u hv no choice

Instead of being reasonable and appreciating the fact that we wldnt be spending money we cnt spare in this economic recession, u ppl r making noise. Whether we host the event or not, it does not change whatever perception other nations have of us so we might as well start ignoring "international" events that are not beneficial to us.

since we hv started with under 17 worldcup, i will suggest we move on to ignoring calls to send troops to warring countries in the name of UN or AU or watever. We can also stop selling oil to some countries at discounted rates because the gesture is not appreciated by most of those so called "african brodas"
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Mpele(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2008
This is total madness. How can the so called giant of the continent fail to organise a simple under 17 world cup. grin grin
This will not affect 2010 world cup as we are totally miles ahead in terms of organising things and we're also not a third world country.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Mustay(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2008
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by Olaolufred(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2008
Thank God that the President has approved only #9 billion.

No complain from LOC. Fashola and Oceanic has offered to pay #4 billion.

BUT, why would they have presented that outrageous ammount. CORRUPTION.

If EFCC is sincere, they have room of probing these corrupt politicians that PDP turns to Sport administration.

If not for Yar'adua, they would have raked #28 billion into their pockets.

At the head of corruption in our football is a god called Amos Adamu.

May God disgrace them all.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by MrCrackles(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2008
useless country!!
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by goodguy(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2008
The Action Congress on Tuesday, urged President Umaru Yar’Adua to reconsider his administration’s decision to back out of the planned hosting of the 2009 FIFA Under-17 World Cup, saying the decision was capable of portraying Nigeria as a country that cannot be trusted to deliver on its commitments.

The AC said “Since government is a continuum, the commitment made to the International Football Federation (FIFA) by the immediate past administration to host the tournament remains binding on the Yar’Adua administration.”

The Spokesman of the party, Alhaji Lai Muhammed said in a statement made available to our correspondent in Lagos that while FIFA could not force the country to host the tournament, it could at least deprive Nigeria of a chance to host any of its bigger competitions, including the main World Cup, in future.

[b]AC said “the argument that hosting the competition was not a priority of the administration exposed a clear lack of understanding of what it entails to host international sports competitions.

“For example, hosting any major international competitions could be a catalyst for the development of infrastructure - such as roads, housing, hospitals, transportation and telecommunications - in the host country, especially if the government is development-inclined.

“Apart from the massive upgrading of sports facilities, Nigeria’s hosting of the 1999 World Youth Championship in several cities and the 2003 All Africa Games in Abuja helped to modernise many other facilities and trigger the construction of others.

“In Abuja alone, hundreds of housing units built purposely for the All Africa Games were later sold to Nigerians. In 1973 when Lagos hosted the All Africa Games, a similar games village was built, which later provided opportunities for hundreds of Nigerians to have a roof over their heads.[/b]

AC said the reaction of the President of CAF, Issa Hayatou, that the decision was an embarrassment not only to the federation but to the whole of Africa, was very serious and should form part of the reasons why the government should reconsider its stand.

The party said “What we had expected is for the Yar’Adua administration to reach out to the private sector to help offset the cost of hosting the tournament, instead of just withdrawing from hosting it.”
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200810292312629

I still do not understand why and how supposedly well-meaning Nigerians do not see the folly of the withdrawal from hosting the world cup. Anyway, the FG has reversed its decision already, Nigeria will now go ahead to host the world cup, and I am very happy.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/29102008/news/sports1.html
http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200810290584071
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by mbulela: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2008
as usual this silly man has reversed himself again.
this country is one big joke.
the only thing that works and is irreversible is corruption.
Amos Adamu must be smiling all the way to the bank.
silly country.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by vicero(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2008
Guys , lets not blame the FG. They cant just pump money into something that would not bring out real benefits. the national finances should not just be spent anyhow. If we host the competition and after that we start suffering what would you guys say. Besides, its not compulsory for us to host. The LOC members should all be arrested. The presented 35.5 Billlion Naira originally, when dust was raised they reduced to 9Billion, and now FIFA is saying we may not even spend up to that 9 Billion. They were just trying to dry out the nation. Nigeria has now turn to Santa Claus, that gives out money anyhow abi? Men they should all be KILLED as a matter of fact.
Re: Nigeria Gives Up Hosting Of Under- 17 World Cup by MrCrackles(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2008
vicero:

Guys , lets not blame the FG. They can't just pump money into something that would not bring out real benefits. the national finances should not just be spent anyhow. If we host the competition and after that we start suffering what would you guys say. Besides, its not compulsory for us to host. The LOC members should all be arrested. The presented 35.5 Billlion Naira originally, when dust was raised they reduced to 9Billion, and now FIFA is saying we may not even spend up to that 9 Billion. They were just trying to dry out the nation. Nigeria has now turn to Santa Claus, that gives out money anyhow abi? Men they should all be KILLED as a matter of fact.

why did they bid in the first place then?

why didnt dey do due dilligence, risk assessments, forecasting and feasibility studies?

they should have known better!

i call it messing about, and if i was FIFA, i would be seeking a lenghty ban for Nigeria in all FIFA-related competitions!!!

Hopeless country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Cena Dead? No He Is In Comma! / NFF Denies Plan To Ban Falcons / Shehu Dikko, Inyama Sign Amodu's Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.