Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List (22754 Views)

Madonna, Lil Kim, Mariah Carey,17 Others That Forgot To Wear Clothes To Mtv VMA / Amber Rose’s Outfit At MTV VMA 2014 Inspired By Rose Mcgowan / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is Blue rockn Aso-Oke in d 1st picx!! grin smh lipsrsealed
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by sidosky(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
CharlieMaria: Na cloth she wear so?

WETIN CONCERN U
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by dellaziz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tonylyte:
I sight u! Jigga with swagg, no be here.

Ur head dey der...buh d papi don dey old o
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by SaintMykel108: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerians,worrying over peoples problem since 1873

1 Like

Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Maximillian1: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jealousy was written all over iggy's face when ariana grande collected her award............just woke up nw sha after spending d whole nyt watching the awrad

1 Like

Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Revolva(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
these days beyonce is so overated. she must win in every category sef i don tire for these yanks

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by ekemini007(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
mayapop: You gotta love beyonce's performance! cool Flawless!. The ending part when Jigga (Her husband) handed her the vanguard award made me cry cry, Beautiful couple; she also wanted to cry, people making up stories that they were gonna break up, but Bee and Jay hit it right in their face! tongue and also when baby blue said, "Momma"! cheesy. So sweet embarassed

So u cnt tell btw fake and real, btw real and imagine or btw acting it and being it..sweety ur sleeping on duty!
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by CharlieMaria(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin
SaintMykel108: nigerians,worrying over peoples problem since 1873
grin
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by sexzskil(f): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
WTF is bent wrong with that MTV Vanguard Video Award? They give it to non-great over-hyped people. Why? They gave crappy JT last year and gave a mediocre performer this year sad. Why? When such legends such as Marian Carey, Usher, R.Kelly, Celine Dion, Quincy Jones, Lionel Ritchie, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, MC Hammer, Bobby Brown, Jodeci, Alicia Keys, Brandy, Mary J Blige, Christina Aguilera, Anastasia, Paula Abdul, Jenifer Lopez and Diana Ross plus a whole lot of iconic entertainment genius still alive. I guess maybe they are beyond such award otherwise I don't see why artistes like Beyonce and Timberlake will be winning it in the lifetime of the extra-legends I mentioned above.

Jay calling his wife the greatest living entertainer is the hugest blasphemy in entertainment history. In reality, apart over hyping, B won't even make the top 50 alive. Lmao! Even Chris Brown is greater than her by miles.
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by sexzskil(f): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Revolva: these days beyonce is so overated. she must win in every category sef i don tire for these yanks
kiss
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by iamafro: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
kennygee: The kind of trash people call Music nowadays.

Wrecking ball won an award lipsrsealed

The video might be rubbish but the song is great
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014

Wrecking ball is a very good song! You don't have eyes for good music.
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
smiley
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
and imagine all these guys above me went to church yesterday to repent of their sins and the next day hump on mtv vma to see that s l u t miley cyrus n a k e d soft p o r n music video winning an award, what for? hypocrites!
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Tonylyte(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
dellaziz:
Ur head dey der...buh d papi don dey old o
Him dey aware na. Am too old to be fronting. Their daughter atire sha....i think say na gold them go wear her all round. Lol
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by princebergz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2014

please boss try and get the lyrics of Wrecking Ball
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
princebergz:

please boss try and get the lyrics of Wrecking Ball

I meant for best video, i know the lyrics.
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
all4naija: Wrecking ball is a very good song! You don't have eyes for good music.

I meant for best Video.
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by T3Amo(f): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
kennygee:

I meant for best Video.
so which video should have won best video then?
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by DONADAMS(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
tivta: I don't but I know its childish booking space on a thread. You guys need to grow up.
noted!
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by mohammedmagnus: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
lat4real:
Excuse me! Are you beyonce's gateman?
your still cracking stupid jokes at your age, beyounce's chauffeur is making more money than your fam
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
DesChyko: What is wrong with mayapop?
undecided
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
ekemini007:

So u cnt tell btw fake and real, btw real and imagine or btw acting it and being it..sweety ur sleeping on duty!
There is nothing fake there, i just saw two people drunk in love undecided, you people can't stand that, they ain't getting divorce tongue

1 Like

Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by amosdrizzy: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
latiana: Cute family. Ivy's hair and dress makes me wonder though. shocked

dirty mind
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by easystudy101: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
dem suppose call am M T Voovoozela

noise makers mtshew...

http://www.amazon.com/How-Survive-Abroad-International-Student-ebook/dp/B00MIBTX8Y
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Feranmicharles(m): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
nellyzkid: :DCongratulation to the winner beyonce ....DRUNK IN LOVE CORNER
did you just said CORNER?
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
And which or whose marriage is perfect?

kendrick93: dat was pure PR stunt.. there marriage aint perfect
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy..come to think of it...na true o!
You know broke people are always hating.

mohammedmagnus: your still cracking stupid jokes at your age, beyounce's chauffeur is making more money than your fam
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by fabulousifeco(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2014
missterious: Is Lorde a rock artist?

Yay, Ed Sheeran won! grin

OP, it's Eminem (not Ed Sheeran) ft Rihanna
Did eminem change his name or what?
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by SHOCK7(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2014
mayapop: You gotta love beyonce's performance! cool Flawless!. The ending part when Jigga (Her husband) handed her the vanguard award made me cry cry, Beautiful couple; she also wanted to cry, people making up stories that they were gonna break up, but Bee and Jay hit it right in their face! tongue and also when baby blue said, "Momma"! cheesy. So sweet embarassed
I really missed o,but who had d best petformance?what happenned 2 'ur pro.pic
Re: Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2014
SHOCK7:
I really missed o,but who had d best petformance?what happenned 2 'ur pro.pic
um Beyonce of course! grin followed by Sam smith. I don't know what happened to my profile picture lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / How Gymnast Breaks Her JUMPSUIT While Watch How She Reacts In Front Of 2000 Fans / Tee Billz Birthday Message To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 36 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.