Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister (13582 Views)

Chibok Girls WAEC Results Ready -minister / State By State Statistics Of 2014 Waec Results. / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by simplemyk: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nigeria’s education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau has told the House of Representatives Committee on Education that the results of the Chibok schoolgirls that sat for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is ready.

more details later.

http://leadership.ng/news/384121/chibok-girls-waec-results-ready-minister
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by justi4jesu(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Are you kidding me....then where are the Girls that owns the results..

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by constance500: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Buy where are the girls..
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Romanciella(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
really
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Gozieekenkwo(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2014
N0w way the girls n0 they, the result they useless....but one thing way i go talk and i kn0w nah.....

E GO BETTER FOR OUR C0UNTRY NIGERIAN 0NE DAY....B0TH BH,EBOLA AND CHIB0K GIRLS, GO BE THE THING WAY GO ENTER PAST......G0D ABEG ANYWERE WAY THIS GIRLS THEY, GUIDE AND PR0TECT THEM........AND PUT A SMILE TO THEIR WELL WISHERS THINKING AND PRAYING OF THEIR C0MING BACK.....IJN...AMEN

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by eleojo23: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Of course, everybody's WAEC result is ready. The matter here is that the girls are nowhere to be found.

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by umaryusuf(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
When are they resuming?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by michaelpac(m): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2014
It is in Nigeria,you see politicians distributing Okada(bike) to some selected youth
as the empowerment while their children holds good political posts,Is okada a
goog empowerment?It is in Nigeria, you a serious murderer like Hamza Al-
Mustapha been set free for no tangible reasons,it is in Nigeria you see a
shameless criminal like Asari Dokubo having brag of talking in National issues
anyhow without being arrest.It is in Nigeria, you see Unvisionary ex-president
Olusegun Obasanjo being compared as Nigeria's Nelson mendela,It is in
Nigeria, you see worse dictator leader like General sani Abacha been honoured
as National hero, hope they overlooked his mischievous? It is in Nigeria, a
whole professor find it difficult to build two bedrooms flat while a primary six
certificated local government having houses in both Nigeria and overseas,It is in
Nigeria, you see government chosen to give amnesty to the terrorists while
neglected the victims family,Is that how to curb crimes?It is in Nigeria, you see
Terrorists claimed caliphate and hijacked police college, hope there is no forces
in Nigeria to blow them off? It is in Nigeria, you see millions of Nigeria's
youths abusing and insulting each other on social networks in sake of
politicians that have blunt future and no provision for them.It is in Nigeria, you
see president saying there are lot of Bokoharam informant in his cabinet
instead for him to identified those informant spy and let them face justice, he
overlooked them and let those bad eggs continuing killing poor Nigerians on
daily basis.It is in Nigeria, you see million of youths chosen to died for politics
riots in fulfillment of another man's destiny when they left their own destiny
unaccomplished.It is in Nigeria political post holders collect salary more than
political post holders in countries like USA,British and Germany etc,No wonder
everybody want to win election in Nigeria by do or die.It is in Nigeria local
government chairman earn a million plus in a month while a level 8 civil servant
can't earn half a million annually,it is in Nigeria a politician who stolen public
funds are having free movement with honour when a common man who stolen
#2000 are burnt alive in public, Is justice for poor only in Nigeria?Democracy
brought nothing good to Nigeria than prodigal and nepotism politics .Note Right
is by demands not by given.Revolution is the only solution to the situation of
Nigeria., All Nigeria's politicians are like android os version running under
different brand
name. All of them are of same kind and thought. They are only decamping for
self-
interest and recognition not for betterment of Nigeria . Cover the earth,oh righteousness, cover Nigeria, oh righteousness. Let the righteousness people take over Nigeria like water take over the sea,Oh righteousness God .Let unrighteousness leaders be as chaff before the wind and let the angel of the LORD chase them,Oh righteousness father. Cover the world,cover Nigeria oh righteousness. cause I shall reap the good crop of Nigeria oh lord your righteousness. Unrighteousness captors stolen the heritage of Nigeria for children sake. Cover the earth,cover Nigeria oh righteousness. Says Babatunde
Alexander Michael

41 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by EbuGeneral(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2014
principal what of two teachers, waec waec.. There result is out, come and take it to shekau. Lemme check what sharia(sahara) reporters have for us.

But did de Chibok girls finish all there papers in the Waec exam?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by gbaskiboy: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2014
Still wondering the frustration these girls will be going through. Father console the family and pls bring boko haram leaders to shame

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by COZIN2SATAN(f): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
GETTING RESULTS READY FOR ABDUCTED GIRLS WHEN THERE IS NO HOPE OF BRINGING THEM BACK.
...WHO ARE THEY FOOLING?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by nedubest(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Dz people N̶̲̥̅O̶̷̩̥̊͡ sabi lie sha
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Afrocatalyst: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Really? Did they eventually write their WASSCE?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
michaelpac: It is in Nigeria,you see politicians distributing Okada(bike) to some selected youth
whole professor find it difficult to build two bedrooms flat while a primary six
certificated local government having houses in both Nigeria and overseas,It is in
neglected the victims family,Is that how to curb crimes?It is in Nigeria, you see
Terrorists claimed caliphate and hijacked police college, hope there is no forces
politicians that have blunt future and no provision for them.It is in Nigeria, you
daily basis.It is in Nigeria, you see million of youths chosen to died for politics
government chairman earn a million plus in a month while a level 8 civil servant
can't earn half a million annually,it is in Nigeria a politician who stolen public
different brand
self-
interest and recognition not for betterment of Nigeria . Cover the earth,oh righteousness, cover Nigeria, oh righteousness. Let the righteousness people take over Nigeria like water take over the sea,Oh righteousness God .Let unrighteousness leaders be as chaff before the wind and let the angel of the LORD chase them,Oh righteousness father. Cover the world,cover Nigeria oh righteousness. cause I shall reap the good crop of Nigeria oh lord your righteousness. Unrighteousness captors stolen the heritage of Nigeria for children sake. Cover the earth,cover Nigeria oh righteousness. Says Babatunde
Alexander Michael

nawa o...long n foolishly compiled.

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by cegxie(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2014
May the labours of our heroes past, present and in the future never be in vain. Oh God please intervene in the state of affairs of this nation called Nigeria.
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by dridowu: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2014
So the result will now be used to replace the girls ?
smbh

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by yerimastyle(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2014
I made it to fp today Oya Ngwanu
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by sparkleboy(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Result. O God help us that we won't be missing when our expected joy is ready.
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by chelseabmw(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Silva79(f): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Gurls wey no write xam,na him d result dtey ready?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by GoodBoi1(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Is alright

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by ojimbo(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2014
someone should help me to out, i think i did not understand the post. Their result is out, i thought they could not finish the exams, how come the whole result were out. Am i high on wet weed this early morning? #bringbackmysenses

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2014
We dont need comedy movies in this country, every thing is just a big Sad Joke

All i can do is try to enjoy the show of People Deceiving People

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
ojimbo: someone should help me to out, i think i did not understand the post. Their result is out, i thought they could not finish the exams, how come the whole result were out. Am i high on wet weed this early morning. #bringbackmysenses
Who should bring back ur senses
Where did u see it last, let us begin the search from there angry

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by deebee13(f): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
simplemyk:
Nigeria’s education minister, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau has told the House of Representatives Committee on Education that the results of the Chibok schoolgirls that sat for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is ready.

more details later.

http://leadership.ng/news/384121/chibok-girls-waec-results-ready-minister

I thought they were taken in the middle of an exam, which means they never got to complete it. So how come they have a result?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by ojimbo(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2014
booked space, i need to chat with shettima before i comment
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Funfreak: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2014
And that's is to appeal to them i guess.....
Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Yustash001(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Principal....na only u waka come?...wat of wayec officer....all these blood they ar sharing in bornu....dere is God o...

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by msmon(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
What a minute! Result? Ready? Haha, where are d girls in question? Can't stop laughing, we are making a laughing stock of ourselves. Oh Nigeria!

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by emalek86(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
they actually wrote the exam, or boko haram wrote for them. Am I making sense?

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by ednut1(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
do you expect gals who cant speak english to pass F9 parallel. i still believe dis tin is a scam. what have they been eating since, how many don get belle, how many are sick or dead. all a political gimmick abeg

Re: Chibok Girls’ WAEC Results Ready – Minister by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2014
michaelpac: It is in Nigeria,you see politicians distributing Okada(bike) to some selected youth
different brand
self-
Alexander Michael

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....THE LAND OF THE MISPLACED PRIORITIES....

Despite 'N74M' Allocation, Students Sit On The Floor To Take Classes In Kaduna / Covenant University 17th Anniversary Is Today / About Futminna Admission List

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58