Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? (1300 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by obioraval(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Was chatting with a friend of mine about my relationship and she said "you are too intelligent, and your girl might feel insecure because she might not be able to grasp your intellectual prowess". So I'm asking, are girls afraid to date an Intelligent guy?
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Lol nah i don't think so (my opinion though)

Maybe some might be intimidated but majority are not scared.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Liamm(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2014
That a similar topic made front page doesn't mean this one is gonna make front page. Better luck next time dude tongue
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Is ur man not scared of u
IfyAngela: Lol nah i don't think so (my opinion though)

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Liamm: That a similar topic made front page doesn't mean this one is gonna make front page. Better luck next time dude tongue
No mind am. Mod help am put am for bak page. Everybody wan open thread
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: Is ur man not scared of u
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Liamm(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2014
rozzay:
No mind am. Mod help am put am for bak page. Everybody wan open thread
lol. This your request is a harsh one grin
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2014
Why u acting the speechless part
IfyAngela:
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by alienware(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2014
You are not intelligent.... The real intelligent people don't even know they are. They see it as the norm .

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Oops, and I was thinking the reverse was the case...
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by destino24(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2014
alienware: You are not intelligent.... The real intelligent people don't even know they are. They see it as the norm .

lol
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by obioraval(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
First and foremost, I'm not after the front page of a thing. What's my business with front page or whatever its called.
alienware: You are not intelligent.... The real intelligent people don't even know they are. They see it as the norm .
Mr alienware, I guess u missed the part in bold
obioraval: Was chatting with a friend of mine about my relationship and she said "you are too intelligent, and your girl might feel insecure because she might not be able to grasp your intellectual prowess". So I'm asking, are girls afraid to date an Intelligent guy?
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by obioraval(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
IfyAngela: Lol nah i don't think so (my opinion though)

that's the word I used for her but she insisted on afraid/scared
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
obioraval: that's the word I used for her but she insisted on afraid/scared
someone who's intimidated could still be scared too, they almost mean the same thing only diff is that people who get intimidated don't feel confident.
Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by dagentility(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
I dont know for others,as for me, i prefer intelligent guys when it comes to dating. I guess i'v a lot to benefit.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Afraid To Date An Intelligent Guy? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Back in sec sch, i had all types of girls to myself, i dont go after girls, they come after me. I was an average student then. I was sad when i was unable to gain admission into the uni and the polytechnic was my last option. When i entered, i vowed to leave d poly via D.E and i changed totally. To cut the long story short, to the glory of God, i have the highest CGPA in my class nw. What i noticed is that what girls discuss with me is strictly academics. None of them talk abt what i reli want them, many think i'm too holy while other believe i knw nothing order than academics. When i even call these girls to discuss relationship affairs, the respect they give me makes me feel odd, i dont wanna loose it so i discuss something else.

The central idea of everything is that it's possible girl are afraid of dating intelligent guys.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Next Door Neighbour? (girl/guy Next Door) / I Hope Its Not Only Me / Is It Right To Ask For Cash From A Girl You Are Asking Out To Be Ur Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.