Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,910 members, 7,841,440 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : (860 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / My Yankee Abok! Say Make I Fain Beta Lady For Am / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : by bobsege: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2008
hi my fellow intelligent guys,

Please i want you all to advice me on what to do,
There is this girl i love so very much, I've been dating her since i dey Ondo state, that is since i was in secondary school (year 2000) . And we used to communicate wella on phone while i'm here in Lagos, No day will pass by that i wont give her a call, atleast we do talk for 5minutes everyday plus the MTN xtra-cool that we do when it is mid-night, I do go to Ondo state to check on her and my parent once in a while but i don't know what is wrong with this girl for the past two weeks now, She has been acting funny each time i call her, Atimes she wont pick up my calls, even when she pick my call she will be talking as if i'm not her boyfriend, I'm so upset with her damn behaviour but i do Love this girl alot

I Love her so very much because i want to marry the girl, yeah that's our plan, She's a 23years old virgin, She's still a virgin, the last time i went home she still told me that she's still a virgin, I don't wanna loose this girl, I never taste her and it will be a great loss to me if i loose her, I dey try prove to the girl say i be big boy for Lagos . Infact each time i go home i do go there in big form and she's always happy when ever she sees me,

Please Is distance the main problem or She has found another guy ?

Some of my friends here in Lagos told me that - It seems the girl has found someone there
Maybe they've told her to find a man to marry now and i'm not ready for marriage cool
Maybe she's giving me a Test shocked
Maybe she no just Love me as she used to say again sad

That's the problem now that is running in my brain. Please WHAT SHOULD I DO smiley

my email is( victoverry@yahoo.com)and my phone number is(08080442200)

Hugs
Re: Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : by Moyola(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2008
bobsege:

I dey try prove to the girl say i be big boy for Lagos . Infact each time i go home i do go there in big form and she's always happy when ever she sees me,

hey dud£!

juzz b yaself nd stop tryin 2 prove sey yu be "big boy for lagos" when yu knw yu yet to be,

y nut talk to her. . . . . .for yu to knw whassup? undecided
Re: Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : by jaybee3(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2008
and what should we do with ur personal details? meant to aid our judgement on ur predicament? grin
Re: Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : by yimiton(f): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2008
I hate it when people come up with the idea of 'he or she is just testing me' what's that? I mean as as how now?
Buddy, she's prolly tired of you, maybe she just met someone else who she's still crazy about or she just wants a little break.

The other only fear is that she might have been stupid enough to let some other guys go into her and she can't face you any more knowing that you know that she's suppose to be a virgin.

Way Forward: Call her for a heart to heart discussion. Tell her your fears and concerns. Tell her what you genuinely feel or think. Please, don't try to be smart or manupulative, just tell her as you think it and re assure her of your love and let her know how you'll appreciate her sincerity and you should be ready for anything you hear including that she's lost her virginity which actually shouldn't be a reason to dump her if you truly love her as you claim.

Finally, Please stop proving the big boy! just be yourself! Who knows maybe she found out you're not the big boy you pretend to be afterall
Re: Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : by bobsege: 11:20am On Oct 24, 2008
Oh guys, Thank You , You guys are just too much

Hey dude dat said (Finally, Please stop proving the big boy! just be yourself! Who knows maybe she found out you're not the big boy you pretend to be after all), Bro u no y am proving big boy na, na for the girl as una no say na wetin girls dey like be dat so na de girl me dey prove big boy too oooooo and she dey always feel me wella when i'm with her, Infact her friends there used to be very jealous about us but for u guys advice i don hear and i still need more dude, I agree with what one guy said, He said maybe she has lost her virginity to anoda guy, omo e go pain me if i get to know but what can i do if she don dis-virgin na make we continue our relationship as usual since the love i have for her is there OR WHAT, please tell me

HUGS
Re: Guys Pls Waiting Make I Do : by lexicon(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2008
I am very sure she has lost her virginity . . . . . . . try to pet her and she will make a confession. mind u, live goes on with a none virgin ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Love And Reconciliation / Have You Ever Asked Yourself? / Am I Father Christmas: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.