Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? (2251 Views)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
As a young boy, when growing up, I saw the parents - women especially - of some kids taking them together to the bathroom to have their baths. Is this proper? Does this not send some negative imagination into the kids?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
No strings attached#
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by DEGREE2466(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: As a young boy, when growing up, I saw the parents - women especially - of some kids taking them together to the bathroom to have their baths. Is this proper? Does this not send some negative imagination into the kids?

is this suppose to be jamb question
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by anitank(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
What sort of negative imagination does it give?
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Howmanage: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moms and daughters is ok, and sons up to a certain age too is ok.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who is sharing moi-moi here?? undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
It is weird and I don't see the need for parents to shower with their kids. To save water or soap? You can bath or watch them bath so that you can teach them how to shower.

For those that do it, I think a mother can shower with her daughter as long as they are both comfortable with it. Likewise dads and sons but I don't advice a mother to shower with her son who is 1+. Children of nowadays dey learn everything from belle. One day he go ask you question wey heaven no fit answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Neldrizzy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
krall: Who is sharing moi-moi here?? undecided
Lolll bro i wonder oo!! i jus saw the feature right now!! By mizmycoli grin
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by MizMyColi(f): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
You're welcome. grin
Neldrizzy: Lolll bro i wonder oo!! i jus saw the feature right now!! By mizmycoli grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by uzoexcel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
'sharing;?wat sup wid these feature

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll bro i wonder oo!! i jus saw the feature right now!! By mizmycoli grin

how many people she share the egg-roll and moi-moi with self......

it seems nah her lucky day selfgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Neldrizzy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi: You're welcome. grin
what are you sharing here naa ? cheesycheesy
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by MizMyColi(f): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
this is not moi moi.....its called a thread undecided
krall: Who is sharing moi-moi here?? undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by bolaino(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

shuooo, I was surprised too, Sharing,,,,, nobody don share anything give me so far, but my fingers are still crossed though. Na babe I dey find, make dem share babe reach me na,
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by MizMyColi(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin
You can say that again.

Okay, Okay, Back to topic everyone wink
dre11:

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi: this is not moi moi.....its called a thread undecided
I wish it was. op your thread is testing ground. CongRATs
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Tallesty1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
My son how far nah? So nah desame babe carry both of us come here?? Kai this MizPrettyFace sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Whatever you're sharing take it elswhere. Don't derail this thread, please.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by MizMyColi(f): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Tallesty1: My son how far nah? So nah desame babe carry both of us come here?? Kai this MizPrettyFace sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by dre11(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin grin
You can say that again.

Mr Seun I hope I'm among the first twenty to use the feature?

Okay, Okay, Back to topic everyone wink

what did u expect me to write nah
u all ready know mah mind about all this stuff

so, what ur thought are.... so also is minewink
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think it's very wrong.
I had a neibor then as a kid, she was a divorcee, always bathing with her son of abt 5/6yrs...
She didn't know when the kid started appreciating all what he was seeing inside d bathroom, she must av been tinking he was still a kid with all da innocence...
He started telling everybody how large his mothers' bossoms are. embarassed
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by dre11(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
bolaino: shuooo, I was surprised too, Sharing,,,,, nobody don share anything give me so far, but my fingers are still crossed though. Na babe I dey find, make dem share babe reach me na,

grin
ask and it shall be given to you
seek and u shall find
knock and that door shall be open

so Nah which babe don catch ur eagles eye selftongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I think it's very wrong.
I had a neibor then as a kid, she was a divorcee, always bathing with her son of abt 5/6yrs...
She didn't know when the kid started appreciating all what he was seeing inside d bathroom, she must av been tinking he was still a kid with all da innocence...
He started telling everybody how large his mothers' bossoms are. embarassed
hmmm. So what later happened? shocked shocked
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tallesty1: My son how far nah? So nah desame babe carry both of us come here?? Kai this MizPrettyFace sef.
Loll.. Daddy they are sharing us oo!! grin
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Neldrizzy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
krall: I wish it was. op your thread is testing ground. CongRATs
Loll tru faa... Wait O̲̣̣̥ººo̲̣̥!!! Is mizmycoli among NL shareholders ? grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
krall: hmmm. So what later happened? shocked shocked
I know say da this kind story u like.
Shun am, the guy told us plenty tinx o. That 1 na small...
I had to tell my aunt bc she raps with the woman well, the woman was embarrassed, she didn't know how to show face for compound again.
The landlord sons that are grown, took advantage of the boy being naive, they wud now call him to dia house and start asking questions abt his moms' body.
The boy will answer the one he knows and has seen na.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by ideology(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin babe So You use me do experiment abi tongue tongue
Kikikikikikiikiki,

For the topic, I'll say ;

1. The world is changing, today's kids are more intelligent, smarter and inquisitive.

2. Humans are influenced, even unconsciously by any info.
3. Why do you do what you do?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Question: "Why did Noah curse
Ham / Canaan?"
Answer: Genesis 9:20-25 tells us,
"Noah, a man of the soil,
proceeded to plant a vineyard.
When he drank some of its wine,
he became drunk and lay
uncovered inside his tent. Ham,
the father of Canaan, saw his
father's unclothedness and told his
two brothers outside. But Shem
and Japheth took a garment and
laid it across their shoulders; then
they walked in backward and
covered their father's unclothedness.
Their faces were turned the other
way so that they would not see
their father's unclothedness. When
Noah awoke from his wine and
found out what his youngest son
had done to him, he said, ‘Cursed
be Canaan! The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers.’"
Why did Noah curse Canaan when
it was Ham who saw him naked?
Why was Noah so angry that Ham
saw him naked? Some propose
that Ham and/or Canaan actually
did something to Noah in addition
to seeing him naked. The passage
mentions that Noah was angry
when he found out “what his
youngest son had done to him.”
Homosexuality, rape, and
humiliation are frequently
mentioned as possibilities. One
rabbinic teaching is that Ham or
Canaan castrated his father.
However, the text nowhere states
what Ham did to Noah. Any
theory of what occurred is
speculation.
Another view arises out of
comparison with Leviticus 20:11 ,
"The man who lies with his
father's wife has uncovered his
father's unclothedness..." With
Leviticus 20:11 in mind, some
propose that Ham had sex with
Noah's wife, and that was what
brought the curse from Noah.
However, this figurative
understanding of "uncovering
unclothedness" fails to account for the
fact that Shem and Japheth walked
into the room backward and
covered Noah with a garment.
This does not make any sense if
"uncovering unclothedness" means
"having sex with Noah's wife." It
definitely seems that Noah was
lying naked—his unclothedness
uncovered.
Whatever took place between
Ham and Noah, why did Noah
curse Ham's son Canaan, when
Canaan is nowhere mentioned as
having done anything? The Bible
does not specifically answer this
question. Ham was Noah's
youngest son, and Canaan was
Ham's youngest son. Perhaps
Noah cursed Canaan because it is
more painful for a father to see
his child suffer than it is for a
father to suffer himself. The
other possible explanation is that
Canaan was somehow involved in
the incident, thereby bringing
Noah's curse upon himself.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by bolaino(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

grin
ask and it shall be given to you
seek and u shall find
knock and that door shall be open

so Nah which babe don catch ur eagles eye selftongue
bros Dre, for now, the ones I like seem to be unavailable, so they claim, but I would appreciate any good looking and decent girl.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm of the belief that when a girl that is yet to get to puber.ty of, say, age 3-6 baths with the mother she wonders why her mother has pubi.c hairs around her vagìna. On the other hand, the boy of the same age bracket whose father take to the bathroom, not only wonders at the pubi.c hairs, but also why his father's peni.s is longer than his. He may even be tempted to touch it.
The worse is if they are of different sexès.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
It depends on the age of the child, I stopped taking my with my daughter when she turned two, I also stopped getting naked in front of her, when she asked me why my breast is bigger than her own and that she wants to wear my bra.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by dre11(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
bolaino: bros Dre, for now, the ones I like seem to be unavailable, so they claim, but I would appreciate any good looking and decent girl.

still dey look for
until u see one wey catch ur fancy..... never stop searching oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Isi-ewu (goat Head Meat Soup) At Home / These Motivational Quotes Will Increase your Daily Work Productivity by 20% / In This Situation, How Does One Gain Financial Stability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.