Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (28325 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment / Minister Travels Abroad For Treatment After Plying Lagos/ibadan Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by daveP(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
This man had a stroke- thats the raw and real news
the one given to the press is the one we are seeing now.

Im expecting the KERMITITES TO COME DO THEIR OBLIGATORIES!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by egbaguy: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nairaland has gone to d dogs.............this foolish thread made FP.......a thread that has a contrary body with the heading Like seriously The MOD dat pushed diz rubbish to FB is a certified bastard. The OP is a known madman. Seun,u are gradually loosing ur head if such a thing can be allowed on ur site

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Tomjazzy2: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
egbaguy: Nairaland has gone to d dogs.............this foolish thread made FP.......a thread that has a contrary body with the heading Like seriously The MOD dat pushed diz rubbish to FB is a certified bastard. The OP is a known madman. Seun,u are gradually loosing ur head if such a thing can be allowed on ur site
sentiments fully shared by me eventho i have my reservation on ur diction
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
And also let me throw in how sad it is that whenever a certain member of APC does something this morons immediately try to use that as a judging criteria for every other APC member, like seriously how do you think that will work out for your party when its a known fact that PDP governors have been notorious at looting and doing nothing else in many states for the last 14 years.

When I accuse someone of doing something wrong I'd try as much as possible to make sure that I'm not as bad if not even worst at it (the latter being the case here) because I'd just end up looking like an Idiot like you just did.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You baffle me at times with the way you reason....

You comment on this forum like a nitwit or an oxyfuck...tard at times!

Coming from a renowned imbec1le is quite rich . . . . You are a classic m.oron for saying bullshyte despite quoting me . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by chubbyman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
The koko is that many of us believe GEJ has done well to deserve a second term, the distractions notwithstanding. APC e-warriors should stop harassing GEJ supporters with their hypocritical threads, propaganda and blackmail.

Criticisms are good but they should be specific and constructive.

As long as APC e-warriors continue with their lies, half-truth, propaganda and deceit, we shall continue with counter offensive threads.

For instance, if you tell me that GEJ has only one eye and as such he is not good enough for leadership position, then I'll also prove that Tinubu (Tinubu here is representative of the APC presidential candidate) also has one eye and as such he too is not good enough to replace GEJ since having two eyes has become the yardstick for leadership. If having two eyes is the yardstick for good leadership, then it doesn't make sense to replace a confirmed one-eyed leader with another confirmed one-eyed leader. I'll rather stay with the current one-eyed leader, atleast for the sake of continuity, pending when we find confirmed two-eyed leader.

“Change, for change's sake, is a recipe for failure.”
Ol'boy you better find something better to do with your life instead of trolling APC e-warriors, cause wether APC or PDP politicians do not give a rat ass about you or your opinion,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
grin grin grin like minds think alike
segzyj: its like ure reading my mind
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Freshleavs: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
what?
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Manazz:

[s]Right because GEJ performed miracles as a Governor huh? But i guess this scenario is different since your master GEJ just happened to succeed Yara'dua so it wasn't really anything he's done that got him there, and guess what, He still hasn't done enough for him or talk less of morons like you to be blabbing all over the place about how he's the best thing that happened to this nation and 'must' be voted back in 2015.

And by the way any reasonable human being (which i sure as hell know you and the Op plus whichever halfwit is on duty amongst your GEJ media team) that notices how you people cant ever make a point without dragging Lagos state will know how pathetic you are, especially when the man you're doing all this for could not even do 10% of what the Lagos government has done.[/s]

The dung above doesn't dispel the nauseating hypocrisy of APC maggots like you, which this thread seeks to address . . . . . Nonsense . . . .

Next please. . . ..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Arosa(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
kobonaire: unfortunately, money talks ... VIP patient = $$$$ and so hospitals will ALWAYS welcome VIP guests.

That is sadly the truth. sad
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Freshleavs: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
tit: Tinubu built world-class hospitals with the latest sophisticated scanners that can find any jedi-jedi anywhere in your bodi.
The problem is this boy Fashola has sold all the equipment. The ones he cannot sell, he allowed to rot and rust.
Then he sacked all the doctors Tinubu sent for training abroad.
My brother it is not easy.
The Jagagban has no choice but to go polish his rotten teeth abroad

Nemesis
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

I Jmaine is a renowned imbec1le . . . . i and my father are classic morons for saying bullshyte despite quoting ElFenomeno, who is our lord . . . .

Your father is a classic moro.....n...... And the rag head woman who you were shovelled out of her fanny is an imbeci-le

You should have been aborted to curb the multiplication of moro...ns in the universe

Fu....cking pillock... Fu..ck you and everything you stand for!
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

My father is a classic moro.....n...... And the rag head woman where i shovelled out of her fanny is an imbeci-le

I should have been aborted to curb the multiplication of moro...ns in the universe

Am a Fu....cking pillock... Fu..ck me and everything i stand for
!

Lovely, thanks for sharing your plight with us . . . .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by dammytosh: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
tit: Tinubu built world-class hospitals with the latest sophisticated scanners that can find any jedi-jedi anywhere in your bodi.
The problem is this boy Fashola has sold all the equipment. The ones he cannot sell, he allowed to rot and rust.
Then he sacked all the doctors Tinubu sent for training abroad.
My brother it is not easy.

The Jagagban has no choice but to go polish his rotten teeth abroad

Jonathan came back from Germany where Patience was treated today and Tinubu is already out.

THe two figures represents the 2 shameless Political Criminals around called parties.

We need something else apart from all these group of rogues.

The situation in Nigeria is both critical and hopeless.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ThimmyWood(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Small time now, some goons will start whining about the south west when they bring it on to the table for them to have a fair share of what they started. Starting a thread with no just cause and a fake link just because of the Jonathan that traveled abroad for medicare and its attendant thread on naira land. Shaking my head for some people and tribe always starting trouble they cannot finish and survive since 1960.

@ Omoxonomy abi name wetin be your name, remember you started the name calling, so when your tribe starts receiving their own shell, no need to cry.

Some of the E-warlords and E-goons from your tribe will not see to this or see it but when the Odua start their own that's when you see them crying.
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by millionboi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Must i coment here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

Lovely, thanks for sharing your plight with us . . . .

Idio.....t!

Take me on, i will decimate you on this forum

You want to start a war of words and expletive with me.... You won't last

All you can do is watch and modify posts... Nothing more!

Next time i cross path with you, i will send you a 100 rounds, send you to your mum and dad as well...

Fu...cking gasbag! grin
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

I Jmaine is a renowned imbec1le . . . . i and my father are classic morons for saying bullshyte despite quoting ElFenomeno, who is our lord . . . .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

[s]Idio.....t!

Take me on, i will decimate you on this forum

You want to start a war of words and expletive with me.... You won't last

All you can do is watch and modify posts... Nothing more!

Next time i cross path with you, i will send you a 100 rounds, send you to your mum and dad as well...

Fu...cking gasbag! grin[/s]

Imagine the maggot feeling fly, miserable sewer flea . . . As if I give a shyte about your worthless self . . . .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
wink
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

Imagine the maggot feeling fly, miserable sewer flea . . . As if I give a shyte about your worthless self . . . .

I will blow you to smithereens... Go and ask about me!

A gazillion of you is not enough..... SonOfAWhorebag!
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by ElFenomeno1: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
jmaine:

Worhtlessness is endemic in your family.... The reason why you were concieved on a highway in the full glare of traffic cops

Jmaine, woe betide you..... dic...k riding f//ag//got! grin
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by aljharem(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why are the fight undecided both political parties of thieves
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by alobam1: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tinubu don catch Ebola..Simple..Oga Tinubu,Eku Ebola ohhh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

I will blow you to smithereens... Go and ask about me!

A gazillion of you is not enough..... SonOfAWhorebag!

Who the fvck are you doofus ?. . . wow !! Am so scared !!! grin . . . . .

What an Imbec1le

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Double Post . . . . .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by jmaine: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Worhtlessness is endemic in your family.... The reason why you were concieved on a highway in the full glare of traffic cops

Jmaine, woe betide you..... dic...k riding f//ag//got! grin

I guess you are giving us a classical case of your disgusting and pitiful autobiography . . .

You are strenuously sounding like rettard . . .Lolz . . . .

Please keep it up . . . .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by OgologoDimkpa: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Arysexy: Tinubu why didn't u go to lasuth

Corruption personified
You dey mind them angry?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by o2k(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
meforyou1: Wishing him quickest recovery.
But let me restate, Tinubu is not a leader of APC. He holds no executive position in APC, he is just a member.
'Babatunde Fashola is not the governor of lagos state....'thats exactly how you sounded to me
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by quinnboy: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Uhmmmmmm.....Nairaland has become an avenue for some clueless nigerians to depict their low level of reasoning. Someone goes abroad for medical checkup or treatment has become a big deal again. Na wa for some people Oº°ºooOº°ºoo .
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by am0s(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifmhim lyk die ....if he lyk no die
wetim i know be sey com2015 i go vote d clueless man nigerians call president out of office
Re: Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment by Hardetayour: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
HNosegbe:

If you say that the opposition shouldn't be trusted at the centre for "failing to fix healthcare", I can retort by asking why the ruling party (either at the centre or in states under their control) has also failed to fix healthcare and why it should be allowed to remain in power.

We can (quite rightly) criticize an opposition leader and former governor for not fixing the healthcare system of his state, but an even bigger criticism can go to the PDP-led federal government for the same crime. Was Patience Jonathan not also flown to Germany for treatment a while back?

Let's not make it about politics like Sincere9gerian is doing. Rather let's ROUNDLY criticize governments AT ALL LEVELS for failing to fix our healthcare. This APC-PDP debate will only divide us further and prevent us from speaking with a common voice.
WORD!!!. Bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces / Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.