Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President (28196 Views)

Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by FishLaps: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shared with Caption ...

I don make up my mind na Peter Obi I wan vote for✅

Source: https://twitter.com/erigganewmoney/status/1533010839527104512

Shared By Blogger Donald

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by alsudan: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
They called him Obiliar/ObiPandora/ObiChina etc it didn’t work.

Now they are calling his project of Rescuing Nigeria an Igbo Project. This too won’t work

Erriga is an Uhrobo man from Warri with real name Erhiga Agarivbie and he has pledged to be OBIdient.

I am from a middle Belt state and have long pledged to be OBIdient too.

Every lover of Nigeria must join hands to OBIiterate the enemies of Nigeria at the polls next year.

577 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Roniyke1234: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
We keep adding to our numbers...

253 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by ZombieTAMER: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Elections are not won on social media..

Back it up by actually coming out to vote.

I still feel Obi needs Kwakwanso or Atiku.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Zonefree(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Man like Erigga aka Paper boy aka See money aka New money aka Their ear well well aka King of the South.

Every sensible Nigerian should be OBITIFIED.

252 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Akurakambe(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Awesome. More people are joining the movement.
Peter Obi presidency is non negotiable.
I'm still OBI.dient to voting for Peter Obi and labour Party.

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Malory: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Obi is the most popular person in Nigeria right now

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by kenzysmith: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
But the bitter truth on Election results

Pdp 14,600934
Apc 12,300057
Nnpp 5,720002
Lp 2,540327

Adc 320 grin
Apga 150
Ypp 74

Kowa 14 grin

This is the reality on ground

Those quoting me pdp and Apc has structure and office in every local government in Nigeria unlike the rest.
Only those who don't know politics think Obi and kwankwaso stand a chance

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
You wish!

Only upcoming eriga of the decades can accent to his aspiration. ..

Upcoming artist and upcoming President, what a great compatibility shocked
Malory:
Obi is the most popular person in Nigeria right now

414 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by IamWonderful: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pandora Peter OBItuary case is like that of Hillary Clinton when contesting for president, we all know where it ended.
May GOD no allow us to OBIdiently become OBItuary Ezu river death will never be our portion in Jesus name Amen

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by longetivity(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nice
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Malory: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You wish!

Only upcoming eriga of decades can be accenting his aspiration. ..

Upcoming artist and upcoming President, what a great compatibility shocked
Coming from someone that doesn't even have voter's card

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
E go shock u say Obi won't get 3m votes cheesy
Malory:
Coming from someone that doesn't even have voter's card

395 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Mrexcell(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
My only fear in this obi presidential race is the fulani ruling northern oligarchs who loves deciding who becomes nigeria's president hope they won't take the old easy route of going violent using islam if they observed that obi really stand a chance to win next year just like they did during the endsars protests?

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by HENRYAN: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fight Diabetes before it KILLS you

If you or anyone you know is suffering from diabetes, its time you fight back!!!

Diabetes is a SLOW killer.

Diabetes leads to blindness, amputation, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, weak erection, poor/terrible sexual performance and many more life changing complications.

Now there is a solution

Blood sugar of 350-380 will be reduced to 80-90 using our strategy.
You will experience significant/healthy weight loss

By the time you complete the process, your doctor will be shocked at your A1c levels.

This has nothing to do with all those rubbish herbal drinks or concoction

Simply send a whatsapp message to 0-90-7-9-91-9-677

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by inoki247: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Believe Erigha at ur own peril person wey be say na cruise he dey always catch 247...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by FishLaps: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by halaqasa: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
All the best
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by JosephXavier: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Any sensible Nigerian wouldn't vote for APC and PDP

The only people who support the current system are those hoping to benefit from the system

If not, why would you want to support a party that had kept the country stagnated and the only thing we hear is how a Minister or commissioner or senator embezzled billions of naira while the government still cry that there is no money and go on borrowing spree to squander

Both PDP and APC couldn't end ASUU strike in all their reign nor manage to produce constant light or even water, roads, security, hospital...

Let's not continue doing things the same way and expecting different results

Vote to secure the future of your children

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hommie just trying to revive his dead career.

Just chasing clout!

These are major reason his career nosedived, as he could not face reality.

Waste of vote.

Obi that I will personally defeat in a national election. All odds against him.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Gooorning: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wish Peter Obi can win

But not possible

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by dfrost: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by id4sho(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Our online president cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by DisLifeSha: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
I shall cast my vote for Peter Obi

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Suffer no dey tire us for this country

60+ years and we're still recycling same bad leaders.

Next year, people would vote bad leaders for ethnic and religious reasons, not because they're the solution to our problem.

The fact is that , when it is time to "collect" , them no send about you.

It is finished

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by Dorwadora(f): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Then vote nah
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by excomarow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
That's your choice

Mine....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by creatorsverse(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
U
Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by creatorsverse(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'll be OBI-dient

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Erigga Vows To Vote For Peter Obi As President by SultanOfPuna: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos) / 2023: Nnamani, Chime To Lead Campaign For Tinubu In Enugu / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.