Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

*******the Pseudocider******** - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *******the Pseudocider******** (2018 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Chapter XI

I woke up the next morning with two ladies by my side; I had maximum fun last night. Had a quick shower and went to Lebo’s room, he was already awake and ready. We headed out to the spot; there was no need to go to the warehouse as I still had my stuff from yesterday.
The day started out slow, we sold about 7sachets before Lesego called, she gave me the address to the house the property manager guy found and told us she is gonna meet us there. We headed to the address to meet with the guy, we got there and saw the place and it was just what I wanted. 2bedroom house with its own garden in fordsburg it’s about 4,5km from hillbrow. I told him i will take it, Lesego came in saying “wow nice, what do you think ballz” I told her its perfect for me and I’m taking it. She told the property manager guy to draw up his contract because we are taking it and want to move in ASAP.

I headed out with lebo to the flat to get my stuff, on getting to the flat I met Eze, Lerato and Emeka watching a movie, I didn’t say a word, just got my box and headed out (it was as if I was because nobody said a word to me). I went back to the same hotel I slept the previous night to drop my stuff and went back to my spot to finish up my day.
The day went well; I sold out the rest of my stuff. At about 7pm I got to the warehouse and dropped my cash, big mike was there so I had the perfect chance to tell him about getting my own place. i requested to see him in private in his office, I told him I have gotten a place and I’m moving in tomorrow, I told him how uncomfortable I was after fred passed away and the way the rest of the boys in the house relate to me and adding, Eze is back. The environment doesn’t conducive any more, he shook his head and said good, that’s fine with him but I must at least let someone know where I stay in a case of emergency and I must be careful. He told me I can keep his car I’m using, I feel very happy as everything went as planned, just as I was about leaving he asked me where is the house located, I told him a few blocks from Fred’s flat and he said “ok” I left the warehouse and drove back to the hotel, I didn’t feel like clubbing that day so I just chilled in my room while Lebo is at his room also. At about 11pm Lesego called and told me Big Mike has confirmed his date of departure for Nigeria and he said he will leave the warehouse in Eze and Emeka’s control , Ike is leaving for Nigeria same day also and Joe will be in control of the ware house in centurion. She has also confirmed to him of leaving on Friday for home.

Everything is just falling in place for me, I guess this was supposed to be or maybe not.

The Next morning I left for the warehouse to get my stuff only to find everyone there, Big mike called me to join the meeting. He just repeated everything Lesego told me, he is leaving this coming Monday which is 20th December and 4days before Xmas. Eze and Emeka will be in charge of every ware house in Joburg and Joe will be moved to centurion for the time being. Things will remain like that till 10th January when he returns.
Everyone is happy with big mike’s decision; big mike then went inside the office and came out with a suitcase loaded with cash, he opened it and gave Eze, Emeka, Ike, Joe, sandwich and Daniel 3bundles of R100 bills and then gave me one bundle saying “you are the newest and youngest” they all laughed. I got my stuff and left for my spot, on getting there Lesego called me to meet her in Fordsburg (the house we just found). I drove there and met her and the property manager guy, he gave me the necessary document to sign and gave me the bank account information to pay in both the deposit and the rent. I immediately drove to the bank and paid a calculated rent for 6months and the deposit and went back to the house. I gave him the deposit slip and got the keys to the house, finally I got a place of my own now.
I drove back to my spot and sold out for the day, my plans is to buy things for the house the next day so probably no work for me.

********THE END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN**********

To follow this book series daily, like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thepseudocider
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Asemo11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
saintbajar: Chapter XI

I woke up the next morning with two ladies by my side; I had maximum fun last night. Had a quick shower and went to Lebo’s room, he was already awake and ready. We headed out to the spot; there was no need to go to the warehouse as I still had my stuff from yesterday.
The day started out slow, we sold about 7sachets before Lesego called, she gave me the address to the house the property manager guy found and told us she is gonna meet us there. We headed to the address to meet with the guy, we got there and saw the place and it was just what I wanted. 2bedroom house with its own garden in fordsburg it’s about 4,5km from hillbrow. I told him i will take it, Lesego came in saying “wow nice, what do you think ballz” I told her its perfect for me and I’m taking it. She told the property manager guy to draw up his contract because we are taking it and want to move in ASAP.

I headed out with lebo to the flat to get my stuff, on getting to the flat I met Eze, Lerato and Emeka watching a movie, I didn’t say a word, just got my box and headed out (it was as if I was because nobody said a word to me). I went back to the same hotel I slept the previous night to drop my stuff and went back to my spot to finish up my day.
The day went well; I sold out the rest of my stuff. At about 7pm I got to the warehouse and dropped my cash, big mike was there so I had the perfect chance to tell him about getting my own place. i requested to see him in private in his office, I told him I have gotten a place and I’m moving in tomorrow, I told him how uncomfortable I was after fred passed away and the way the rest of the boys in the house relate to me and adding, Eze is back. The environment doesn’t conducive any more, he shook his head and said good, that’s fine with him but I must at least let someone know where I stay in a case of emergency and I must be careful. He told me I can keep his car I’m using, I feel very happy as everything went as planned, just as I was about leaving he asked me where is the house located, I told him a few blocks from Fred’s flat and he said “ok” I left the warehouse and drove back to the hotel, I didn’t feel like clubbing that day so I just chilled in my room while Lebo is at his room also. At about 11pm Lesego called and told me Big Mike has confirmed his date of departure for Nigeria and he said he will leave the warehouse in Eze and Emeka’s control , Ike is leaving for Nigeria same day also and Joe will be in control of the ware house in centurion. She has also confirmed to him of leaving on Friday for home.

Everything is just falling in place for me, I guess this was supposed to be or maybe not.

The Next morning I left for the warehouse to get my stuff only to find everyone there, Big mike called me to join the meeting. He just repeated everything Lesego told me, he is leaving this coming Monday which is 20th December and 4days before Xmas. Eze and Emeka will be in charge of every ware house in Joburg and Joe will be moved to centurion for the time being. Things will remain like that till 10th January when he returns.
Everyone is happy with big mike’s decision; big mike then went inside the office and came out with a suitcase loaded with cash, he opened it and gave Eze, Emeka, Ike, Joe, sandwich and Daniel 3bundles of R100 bills and then gave me one bundle saying “you are the newest and youngest” they all laughed. I got my stuff and left for my spot, on getting there Lesego called me to meet her in Fordsburg (the house we just found). I drove there and met her and the property manager guy, he gave me the necessary document to sign and gave me the bank account information to pay in both the deposit and the rent. I immediately drove to the bank and paid a calculated rent for 6months and the deposit and went back to the house. I gave him the deposit slip and got the keys to the house, finally I got a place of my own now.
I drove back to my spot and sold out for the day, my plans is to buy things for the house the next day so probably no work for me.

********THE END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN**********

To follow this book series daily, like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thepseudocider
drop d tori joor u too much
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
saintbajar: sorry for not posting yesterday, had to take my daughter to the hospital but i will today. thanks for following.
may the lord heal her
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Sorry for not posting for a while now, my wife plug one flash drive that turned all my files in .wmp i just formatted the system and paid someone to help me get my files back. i will post in a few minutes. Thanks for following.
Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2014
CHAPTER XII

The next morning being Wednesday we headed out to buy things for the house, I still stopped at the warehouse to pick up some stuff in case I get a call to deliver. We went all out to every store patiently buying from kitchen pots to couch, spoons, knife, fridge, dstv (satellite TV), television, bed set, dining table and even play station 2 console. Everything a young man should have in his house we bought them within Wednesday and Thursday, it was quite easy with the help of Lebo. All I needed to do is pay for the items while he gets a bakkie (track) and when they leave to drop it at the house; I scroll through my phone looking for my buyers who stays around that particular place and see if I could sell some powder to them, luck me it did pay off. Within these two days I sold everything I get from the warehouse.

Friday morning we moved from the hotel to my new house, everything is in place. I bought different types of alcohol and meat, preparing for the housewarming with Lebo’s friends. I took a few stuff from the warehouse cause I know i won’t be at my spot but should I get a call for delivering I would have something, at about 4pm I was done and heading home with my buddy Lebo, he started the fire while I freeze the alcohol and get the music playing. He directs his friends to the house and at about 7pm everyone was dear, well not really everyone I know but people I felt for once comfortable with. I, Lebo, his girlfriend zandi, her older sister Pamela and 3 of he’s male friends and their girlfriends, chilling and enjoying the braai (BBQ) with good music playing. We talked about almost everything especially high school experience and girls, Lebo introduced me to he’s girlfriend older sister Pamela (pam for short) and am kind of interested in her. I mean she is beautiful and not involved with all this drug issues, that is the kind of girl I have always wanted, now I have a house of my own so why shouldn’t I gave relationship a try.

I sat with her as we conversed, laughed and drank together. At about 9:00pm the doorbell rang, I went for it and it was Lesego, I open and there she was standing with three big boxes, I asked her why she was here this late and what’s with the boxes, she reminded me that she was supposed to leave Big Mike place on Friday for home but she couldn’t go home cause we still got an unfinished business, so she came here without her car cause no one is supposed to see that car around.. She drove to her friends place in Pretoria, dropped the car there and took a taxi (cab) to get here. She came in and met with everyone, dropped her bag inside my room and joined us, I noticed she kept coming in between I and pam discussion and suggesting to me we should go clubbing its Friday. At around 11pm the other three guys left with their girl, Lesego suggested pam sleeps in same room with her while I spend the night on the couch, that was fine with me and also pam, but she ending up sleeping on the couch with me as we discussed until she passed out with her head on my thighs.

Lebo woke us up the next morning asking if we were going to work or not as it was already 9am. Pam joined her sister in Lebo room while Lebo and I got ready and headed out. We did our normal routine for the day and then i dropped him at the house that evening and headed to Big mike’s house, he checked my book and everything was up to date, he paid me as usual and I left. I didn’t care about the rest of the boys at this stage, I just can’t wait for that moment to come and let’s get over with all this, start a new life and maybe a real relationship with pam. As soon as I got to my house I got a call from Emeka inviting me to join them at the club, it was ike’s birthday, he told me to come and celebrate just to remind me even if Fred is gone, that doesn’t mean we are not still brothers or have each other’s back, he asked me to come buy them a drink also as respect to getting my own place as he sounded happily on the phone. I had no option but to join them, so I told Lebo, his girlfriend and her sister we have a party to attend tonight, I took Lesego inside the room and explain to her while she couldn’t come along to the part and whose party it is. We left and on the way pam asked me why Lesego was at my place and what is with her attitude, i had to come up with a quick story saying her husband Fred who used to work with me was recently killed so she is staying by me for the mean time just till the investigation and questioning is finished and then she will be gone, I looked at Lebo and smiled while we drove to the club where the party was.

Everything went smooth at the club, party party and more party with alcohol at the highest level. We left the party at around 3am the next morning; pam was all over me at the club and that gave me the opportunity to tell her what I felt for her and that I would like us to start something, she didn’t argue, accepted as I expected and that made the night even more special for me. We got home just before 4am, Lebo could see how much i and pam are into each other’s so he offered they will spend the night on the couch while I spend the night in his room and that just worked perfectly. First time I actually had sex with someone I talked to by myself, no payment, no time to leave and so on. Just clean sex without fear, neither did I used a condom, yeah I knew she was a little drunk but think about it, I love this girl and she is just too beautiful to be infected, I don’t believe such a beauty could be infect. HIV and Aids are not for beautiful people I guess (laughing out loud).

The next morning being Sunday the 19th December, i woke up very happy and loved for the first time. Lebo and he’s girlfriend were already up and cleaning, Lesego was sitting in the lounge with a cup of coffee, she looked at me and smiled saying “good morning” I replied “morning” and went inside my own room. Checking through my cloths looking for something to wear Lesego came in and asked me if I had fun last night, I replied yes and talked about the party, she said “I wasn’t talking about the party but with your new girl” I replied yes I did and do you have a problem with that?” she smiled and said “NO. Just though you were going to spend the night with me” with you? I replied, I turned around, took my toiletries and went to shower. I came back and she was still sitting there wait for me, while creaming my body she said to me “I hope you still remember you own me and we need time to make plans, so you better get yourself together on time” I told her I know and we can start whatever plans tomorrow, am still settling in and needed my weekend. I wore my shoe and asked her if she wanted anything because I was going to the store? She said nothing and I walked away.

I went back to Lebo’s room and pam wasn’t finish yet, so I had to join Lebo and his girl in the kitchen. Few minutes later pam came out and we headed out for the mall, we planned on having breakfast in a restaurant. We got there, made our order and while eating she asked me “ballz what do you really do for a living?” I looked at her in shock while chewing slowly and said “I do business, a little of this and a little of that” she told me she really liked me and don’t want to get caught up in a life of regrets and she also knows I don’t want to tell her the truth either do i want me to lie to her, all she wants is true love and honesty, no matter what or where, I should always tell her what is going on. I accepted and told her not to worry, If anything happens I will let her know and will never take her the wrong way, she smiled, I lined forward and we kisses and then continued eating.

At around 1pm big mike called me to ask when I was coming, coming for what I asked? he asked me if ike or eze did tell me about his get together, I told him no one told me that. Big mike told me if I remember he is leaving tomorrow for Nigeria so he is having a get together today, more like a Christmas party and everyone is gonna be there so he is expecting to see me there. I asked when its starts and he said 4pm, I told him I will be there and he hanged up. I asked pam if she will like to come with me but she couldn’t cause she leaves later today, she told me she will come see me on the 24 and spend the Christmas to make up for today party, I was ok with that, I paid the bill and we headed back to the house.

********THE END OF CHAPTER TWELVE**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
CHAPTER XIII

I called Lesego to the room and told her about the party at big mikes place, she told me she knows about it but do want to go as she already told big mike she has a function at her parent place in hope to spend time with me only to find out I now have a girlfriend. I didn’t respond to that as she continued talking, she told me to be very watchful and listen carefully to everyone conversation as it would really help us.

AT about 4pm I left for the party and unlike I expected it was really small, you know I thought big mike is the boss, knows a lot of people and controls drug houses around South Africa, but the people I see here are the once I work with, 2 guys from the centurion warehouse and one girl from Durban. Something doesn’t add up to me really but anywhere I joined the party, big mike laughed and talked loud like I have never seeing him before. He said Eze would drop him and Emeka at the airport as he’s flight is around 2pm tomorrow. I also over heard him telling Eze to be at his place very early because they needed to get to the warehouse first before heading to the airport, he told Eze the stuff is coming in from Brazil tomorrow and its worth R11m (Eleven million rands), he told Eze both him and two other friend join money to go big this time, so he needs to confirm the arrival and the quantity before he leaves. That was acknowledged; I enjoyed the rest of my evening and left around 10pm back to my house.

Pam and her sister were already gone, Lebo already sleeping and Lesego was sitting in the lounge alone I guess waiting to hear from me if I found anything. I sat with her and like I expected, she told me she was actually waiting for me on updates, I told her I only got information that more stuff are coming in tomorrow and its worth R11m (Eleven million rands), some would be leaving for Durban, centurion and cape but am not sure to which warehouse it would first arrive tomorrow. She suggested we find a way to know which of the warehouse the stuff is coming in to make our plans easy cause if we rob one warehouse and it turns out it’s the wrong one, security would be increased at the other. We talked for about an hour bringing up different ideal until she brought up a finally suggestion that I call big mike in the morning and create a reason to see him, this is not gonna be easy but she persuaded I did it. I have to night to think of something realistic not suspicious.

She stood up and invited me to bed, I told her I had plans to spend the night on the coach while she sleeps comfortable on my bed but she disagreed and persuade i join her in bed, I went with her hoping nothing would happen. Yeah she is beautiful with a hot body but Lesego is just someone you don’t wanna get involved with at this point, I know she uses what information she has to get what she wants and if we do this I know she will use it against me in time to come.
We got inside the room and she went to the bathroom, I quickly used this little time to change into my nighties and laid down on the bed covering myself with a blanket, she came back and said to me “ballz what do you think” I looked over and saw her in red lingerie as she pulls the top off, “OBOY” (even if you are virgin what I saw will for sure diverging your eyes, mind and every part of you). She walked toward me, pulled the blanket down and slowly laid on me as she kisses me, I didn’t resist or think about what big mike would do if he finds out, I just went straight for it and like she looks, it was a soft and smooth sex. You know that kind of sex you only see on movies? Yeah that’s what I’m talking about “Good night lovie” was the last thing I could remember saying before I passed out

The Next Morning, I got up feeling like I had the whole world in my head. I guess I drank too much and now my head feels very heavy, I got up and noticed Lesego was in the shower and when I walked out Lebo was at the lounge smoking weed. I chilled with him, wasn’t really in the mood for smoking weed, all I wanted was something sweet and cold.

Lebo is going to be part of all this so why shouldn’t I just tell him (so I thought) and so I did, told him our plan and just like everyone else he was in without asking questions. he told me how he really wants a large sum to go back to school and make his granny proud, how he wanted to leave Alexander and live in a better place with his girlfriend and become a journalist in future (as he drags the weed inside). He told me he only got into this business to save some cash for school, he’s afraid of telling his girlfriend what he does but this could really save all the explanation if we pull through (yeah, that’s just exactly what I want to hear. If we pull through, Lesego just believe it’s already done, not thinking the other way around and that worries me)

You know, I have being thinking personally, what if this doesn’t pull through? Do I go back working for big mike and if it doesn’t pull through what may be the problem? We getting caught or even getting killed. I turned to Lebo and asked “what if we don’t pull through, what will be the plan” he replied “I will have to tell my girlfriend the true and wait for what comes along”
I took the weed from him, drag it and looked down thinking, this young dude doesn’t know what we are about getting in., all he thinks of is his girlfriend and not his life, and I guess his doing all this for this girl which he maybe not end up marrying her. Doesn’t worth it or does it.
Lebo continued talking about his girlfriend and how far they have come through, from the age of 10, they used to be neighbors and do those father and mother play, he liked her and always choose her and bal bla bla (I can hardly listen to his love tale). Lesego then came in the lounge from the room as she greeted “Good Morning” we answer answered hello and she asked me if I have figure out a way about what we discussed, I told her no but I have a plan and I hope it works, I also told her I wanna involve Lebo and have told him everything so he is part of the deal now either we all pull through together or not. She smiled and said that’s fine with her and then she went inside to fetch my phone, she gave it to me and said “it’s almost 9am, I think you should make the call now before he leave the warehouse”

I took the phone and dialed big mike number without really knowing what to say, all I had in my mind was to wish him a safe trip and ask where he was, didn’t think that would work but it’s the best my brain could produce.

Phone ringing!!! Dinnng dinnng! Dinnng dinnng!! Dinnng dinnng!!!

He picked and said hello boy
Ballz: morning sir.
Big mike: how are you my boy?
Ballz: am good sir.
Big mike: I wanted to call you this morning to ask if you want to send anything to your people, I can help you carry them, I don’t have much box.

I went mute as he caught me off guild, already having what to say he just gave me the right words at the right minute.

Big mike: hello boy, are you there?

I got to take this opportunity before it passes me by,

Ballz: yes sir, that’s why am calling you
Big mike: ok, oya meet me at the warehouse and bring the thing you want to send there (referring to the gold warehouse)
Ballz: ok sir, I will be there in a few, thank you.
Big mike: bye (as he hanged up).

I looked at Lesego and she said “just perfect my love, so did he tell you where to meet him” I answered “yes” he said I should meet him at the gold warehouse, I guess that’s where the stuff are coming or already are. I went to the room, grabbed the car keys and some cash and headed out, I told Lebo to stay back, I need to handle this all by myself and then I left.

********THE END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by Timothy3113(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
CHAPTER XIV

I drove to the warehouse and on getting there I called Lebo, I told him to call me back in 5minutes, he asked why but I didn’t answer and hanged up. I went inside and found Eze, big mike and 4 other guys and I could see freshly delivered stuff, much than I used to see. Big mike turned to me and asked where are the things I wanted to send home? I told him I didn’t get the time to buy anything so I thought of sending cash, I took out R5,000 and gave it to him, he asked how much it was and I said R5,000, I told him I don’t have much cash at the moment adding to the fact I just paid rent so am trying to save but I know my parent would appreciate something from me for Xmas. Big mike looked at me and smiled saying “that’s my boy” he gave me back the money and told me I needed it more, he said he would gave my parent R5,000 on my behalf and tell them it was from me, he said he knows they will be proud, just barely 3months and I could send something to them, that’s a job well done. My phone rang and it was Lebo as planned, I picked the call:

Ballz: hello, how are you
Lebo: good, you said I should call you
Ballz: ok how many do you want
Lebo: how many of what?
Ballz: ok 5, that would be R1,000 Where should I meet you?
Lebo: are you ok? What are you talking about?

I continued talking as I walked toward big mikes office acting like I couldn’t hear very well, I got inside big mike’s office and told Lebo that was just an act, I was using his call as a reason to leave where I was so he better shut up and go with the flow. Still having the phone on my ears pretending I was on a call, I searched big mike’s drawers, I could see Eze from the glass window constantly looking toward me with this suspicious look, I found 2 guns in one of the drawer, am not a gun person so I don’t really know the different, all I know one is black and the other is metal gray, I took the metal gray one and put it in-between my ass and jean. I walk out and told big mike I was leaving and wished him a safe trip, I noticed eze going toward the office so I quickly went out (At least if they found out the gun is missing I would be gone and it wouldn’t be my issue but if they find it with me, I wonder what would be my explanation). I got outside, got into my car and just as I start the car eze came outside running towards me screaming wait wait. I couldn’t run cause that will really look suspicious but honestly all that was in my mind was hit the accelerator and get out of the place but I didn’t, I stopped and he walked to the window, I whine down the window and he said “you forgot to take your stuff for today, I thought someone called you to deliver” oh yeah, I took it from him and said thank you, the person wanted to buy now and pay later that’s why I didn’t take any stuff. He said ok, gave me the stuff and went back inside; i fell back to the car seat and exhaled as I drove out heading home.

I got to the house and to my surprise I met Lerato at my place, we greeted and I went inside the room only to find more boxes in my room. I called Lesego and asked her who owns the boxes and what are they doing in my room, she told me they were for Lerato and she is moving in for the time being, she has to be here till all this is over and then we could go our separates ways. I don’t feel comfortable with the ideal of turning my house into a motel, “I mean” now that I have a girlfriend, I think I need more space and time to myself.

I called Lerato to my room and told her i suggest she stays at a hotel close by, I don’t mind paying for it but am sorry she can’t stay here, (you know am thinking what if something happens and Eze or Joe comes here. I will be dead probable, cause anyone who finds Lerato and Lesego would definitely know something is about to go down). She looked at Lesego and then me; she smiled and walked back to the lounge without saying anything. I tried to stop her but Lesego stopped me and told me that isn’t important now, she told me there is something more important and she will like me to come along with her. I followed her to the garden and found two guys seating with Lebo. She told me to sit, and forget about who stays here or not as that could be dealt with later, she told me a plan has being drawn and she would like my opinion about it.

Lesego: that’s Fani and blue, they are South Africans and we trust them, they will be the one to rob the warehouse, you know we can’t do these ourselves because it’s too dangerous. Yeah I thought about taken down who ever we find at the warehouse but that would be too risky so i and Lerato has decided to employ this guys to do it and we have chosen the 25th, its Xmas and there will be not much concentration at the warehouse.

I looked at her and immediately I sense something was not right, I think these girls want to double cross me on this and no matter what, am not going to let that happen. I stood up look at all of them and said “no one is gonna do this job till I say so, we have to stick to the first plan and whatever comes with it, we will face it together and that’s final” the two guys looked at me and one of them replied “you can trust us on this, it’s not the first time. All you need is to pay us half, we rob the place, bring what you want and you pay us outs. That’s simple boss we are good in this and I promise you will want to use us again” I look at him and answered “No thank you” I then turned to Lebo and said “let’s go bro”

********THE END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
CHAPTER XV

I grabbed a sachet of weed on the table and headed out with Lebo, I actually don’t know where am going but I can’t stand being played like PS 2, by ladies all in the name of what? Good sex or soft heart, I’m just so done with this, it’s either on my term or we let this go.

We drove to the park which is usually our spot; Lebo tied the weed as we smoked together. I asked him what he thinks about those ladies plans, am I over reacting or what. He told me something is wrong somewhere and he’s still trying to figure it out, why do these ladies wanna involve someone else and what if the game change and those guys make away with the whole package. I turned to him and said yes I also think the same, what if they make away with the packages, what are we gonna do? I told Lebo It has better be on my term or no deal, we can likewise return back to work as usual and kill this whole plan and Lebo said “or we could rob this place ourselves and take control of the situation, either good or bad.

We went silent for some minutes as we smoked, all of a sudden Lebo looked at me and said “shit shit shit shit” I quickly blew the smoke out and switched off the weed while looked back and front looking if the cops saw us but I couldn’t see anything, I looked at him and asked if he saw the cops and he said no, it’s not the cops but the girls. Again am turning around looking for them and wondering why they must have followed us here.

Lebo: can you please stop looking around; the cops and the girls are not here, i only thought of something and I think it’s really bad. Those girls are not gonna rob the warehouse on Xmas day.
Ballz: yes I think so.
Lebo: that date was only to get us off guard.
Ballz: Hmmm! You are making sense, I think they will do it early and leave all trace to us while they make away.

Lebo: whoever you guys work for isn’t that stupid, he definitely knows only you and Eze knows when the stuff arrived and Eze will not rob the place cause his in charge right?
Ballz: yes I guess? So probably these girls used me to know where the stuff is coming in and as a cover up after they rob the place.
Lebo: that’s what I’m talking about; no one even knows your house and no one will believe they did it even if you confess, because the question will be how you knew and what plans you had with them.

Ballz: now it’s making sense, those girls are sure wiser than I think; i also slept with them thinking I’m the man
Lebo: wait you slept with both of them:
Ballz: yes and
Lebo: shit, that’s a dumb move. They used that in getting you to believe something.
Ballz: so what should we do now?
Lebo: its either we rob the place first or protect the place because am sure you can’t tell anyone, which would be more shit on you.
Ballz: I think we stick to the plan, rob the place but first get them out of the house:
Lebo: good idea but we can’t get them out of the house? That would be an obvious move that we are up to something, so I suggest we go with the flow but always try to be one step ahead of them.
Ballz: and if possible follow them everywhere they go, check their calls and strike before them.

(You know on a good day we wouldn’t have thought this far but in presents of weed, we can see the sky and touch it).

Play ahead of the game it is, we drove back to the house and on the way I asked Lebo, what do you think of Lerato, Should I leave her to stay at the house so we can keep track of them or do I send her moving? He answered “don’t send her out, leave her to stay, I think when we have both of them close we can monitor their plans, but if one is away that means the other one would always be out of the house and that way its bad business for us.

We arrived at the house and luckily everyone was still there, although I felt bad seeing those guys drinking my alcohol for free as they chatted and laughed, Lesego looked at me and said to them “I told you, he will come right! He's Nigerian and he loves money” they laughed; I and Lebo looked at each other, smiled and then sat with them.

********THE END OF CHAPTER FIFTEEN**********

Re: *******the Pseudocider******** by saintbajar(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2014
CHAPTER XVI

Later that evening Lebo offered his room to me that he was going to spend the night with his girlfriend in Alexander, he said he doesn’t know how things may turn out so he needs to at least spend one more night with his girlfriend. You know, this is a good idea, I think I need that time with pam also at least if things turns out bad I can still spend one more night with her, so I left with Lebo for Alexander.

We got to Alexander and pam was so surprised to see me, she took me round Alexander showing me off to everyone and showing me places. I also met her parent and like she is, so they are very sweet people. We went partying in a local Tavern with some of her friends who won’t stop looking at me in a strange way, you know previously I used to be scared of locations like Alexander but today is a different day, the people here are lovely, they keep asking me questions about Nigeria and how they would love to visit, I remember two guys who wouldn’t stop asking me to hook them up with a Nigeria girl. I wasn’t with Lebo all night and I had fun like tomorrow was my last day (well who knows, tomorrow may be my last day), we partied till about 2am and then left the tavern to pam parent house, we spent the night at the back room (boys quarters) and yeah, you don’t have to ask, it was a lovely night.

The next morning I woke up at around 8am and noticed pam wasn’t next to me, I turned around and she walked inside the room saying “Good morning baby” I replied “morning dear how was your night?” she said it was one of her best night in a long while and what made it better is the fact I never told her I was actually coming. She told me she has being thinking of me but didn’t want to call me just not to be too forward. I stretched my hand toward her and pulled her to the bed, I position her to lay on me as I told her how much being with her means to me. She might not know but honestly I love this girl, she brings me happiness and makes me feel different whenever I’m around her.

I wish all this is done and I have my share of the money, I will simple get married to pam and relocate to another province to start a new live, make kids and build a family like I have always wanted. That’s all I wish and I know it would happen in time to come.

At around 1pm Lebo called me and I told him where I was, he came there and we left heading back to our house. We got to the house and they was no one there, we settled down as I tried to reach both of the girls phone but both phones where switched off. Well how bad can it be? Probably they went for some woman things; I went inside my room, took a shower, didn’t cream my body and lay down on the bed for about 3hours texting on my phone back and front with pam.

At about 6pm my phone rang and when I picked it was eze.

Ballz: hello eze
Eze: how far my brother (how are you)
Ballz: I de, how your side (I’m good and yourself?)
Eze: good, where you de (good and where are you)
Ballz: I de my house (I’m home)
Eze: ok try see me tomorrow (I want to see you tomorrow)
Ballz: ok, hope nothing (ok, I will but I hope everything is fine)
Eze: yes everything de alright, I just need make you do me one favor (everything is fine, I only need a favor from you)

Ballz: ok, no problem, I go see you for morning (ok, I will see you in the morning)

He said “sure” and hanged up, what does he want from me? I don’t think I have done anything bad but who knows, with these guys anything is possible. At this point am not scared but am being careful cause I don’t know who is for me or against me anymore. I spent the whole night in my room, I asked Lebo to help me get Nigerian food from town, that’s what I eat and slept off.

The next morning, I got up early and still Lesego and Lerato isn’t back yet, I tried calling but got no luck, I left voice messages on both phones, I don’t what to think good or bad, if something happened to them? Or what if they change plans? I don’t know and am not sure of what to think. All I know is I will deal with that if I don’t hear back from them by mid-day, I need to take a shower get dress and meet up with eze.

Just as I walked out of the room I noticed Lerato boxes wasn’t there anymore so I opened the wardrobe to check if she put it in there and to my surprise the wardrobe is empty, not even Lesego stuff is there, everything Is gone. I called Lebo to quickly come and told him everything is gone, but Lerato and Lesego stuff are all gone. I don’t know what is going on but something is not making sense, i told Lebo eze called me and said he wanted to see me this morning and he replied “what if they already rob the warehouse” I told him I don’t think so and if they have how does oh shit wait.

********THE END OF CHAPTER SIXTEEN**********

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle's Koboko / Oriki Ogbómoṣọ́ Translated. Did I Try? (oríkì Ogbómoṣọ́) / Self-publishing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.