Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Self-publishing In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Self-publishing In Nigeria (2020 Views)

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? / Publishing In Nigeria. Read This: / Book Publishing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-publishing In Nigeria by cisse7575(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2009
Doe anyone knows any self-publishing comapny in Nigeria? Like trafford of Canana and Booksurge of California?
Re: Self-publishing In Nigeria by tankoemmanuel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
DEAR,
YOU ARE SURELY ON THE RIGHT TRACK TO GETTING A SELF-PUBLISHER. THERE ARE THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO INFORM YOU OF THOSE THINGS WHICH I DEEM NECESSARY YOU OUGHT TO KNOW, YOU MAY REPLY THIS MESSAGE BY SENDING ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO AS TO ENABLE ME SEND YOU A GUIDE TO SELF-PUBLISHING. I HAVE A SELF-PUBLISHING IMPRINT HERE IN NIGERIA BUT I WAS PUBLISHED ABROAD. ITS VERY EASY TO BE A PUBLISHER YOURSELF. GIVE IT A TRY AND EARN SOME MONEY.
Re: Self-publishing In Nigeria by Kingharzyz(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Azizola91@gmail.com.........wanna become a self publisher!
Re: Self-publishing In Nigeria by olubayo1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
smiley olubayo1@yahoo.com pls kindly drop it in ma box too. Would love to be a self-publisher
Re: Self-publishing In Nigeria by Tobitbooks: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
Are you a Writer and wants to get published? TOBIT offers Print-on-Demand book Printing options starting from 55 naira per copy with a minimum of 150 copies. It is so simple: just upload your manuscript, state how many copies you want, provide necessary details and in the next 5 days you will receive your books in any part of the country. Shipping time and cost inclusive. Now you have no excuse why you are not an author. Visit www.TOBIT.tk for more details or call 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks follow us on www.twitter.com/tobitbooks

(1) (Reply)

*******the Pseudocider******** / Roy Ofili Wins 1st Edition Of Storried Monthly Competition (SMC) / My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.