Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts (822 Views)

Henceforth I Wish To Be Able To Delete Unwanted Topics On My Profile / Anybody That Doesnt Like My Posts Should Go And Drink Petrol / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by experimentist: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mr Seun, how are you?

From now on I will like to know any Tom, Dick or Harry that like my post abeg. God bless you. Very soon Obama will have a Nairaland account..

Mods, no sleeping on duty, front page straight!
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Idrismusty97(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
experimentist: Mr Seun, how are you?
From now on I will like to know any Tom, Dick or Harry that like my post abeg. God bless you. Very soon Obama will have a Nairaland account..
Bad idea, they would be no privacy. I enjoy being anonymous when liking posts. Don't worry, When the admin implement a dislike button you would see who dislikes your post. Being able to see the users disliking a posts will reduce unnecessary dislikes out of malice and discourage those disliking a posts with multiple monikers.

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by MoneyGreen(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
experimentist: Mr Seun, how are you?

my tot exactly.. It'll mek sense alot
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: Don't worry, When the admin implement a dislike button you would see who dislikes your post. Being able to use the users disliking a posts will reduce unnecessary dislikes out of malice and discourage those disliking a posts with multiple monikers.
Yep, we're considering that, though it will likely lead to reprisals. "Dislike my post and I'll dislike all your posts!!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Idrismusty97(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: my tot exactly.. It'll mek sense alot
It wouldn't make sense. I don't support it. Your opponents can use that against you when you keep liking the posts of anyone who support your view. wink

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nah. I don't support the motion...
Even without dislike, and seeing who likes ur post/pic, the e-fight is classic.
Let's be managing ourselves like this mbok.
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Idrismusty97(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Seun:
Yep, we're considering that, though it will likely lead to reprisals. "Dislike my post and I'll dislike all your posts!!"
Yipeee!!! Finally. As regards the reprisal attack stuff, if i dislike a sensible post just because the person dislikes mine the shame would be on me(Especially if you can view the posts i dislikes right from my profile). Only immatured minds would engage in reprisal attack.
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by experimentist: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: Bad idea, they would be no privacy. I enjoy being anonymous when liking posts. Don't worry, When the admin implement a dislike button you would see who dislikes your post. Being able to use the users disliking a posts will reduce unnecessary dislikes out of malice and discourage those disliking a posts with multiple monikers.
you av a point oh.. I never actually tot abt that.. Ok leave it then
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by experimentist: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nah. I don't support the motion...
Ok y'all won.. But a dislike button will be fine while everything remain anonymous..
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
experimentist: Ok y'all won.. But a dislike button will be fine while everything remain anonymous..
No o. It's a 9ce idea finally, but reason am like this, I'm your person on NL, u expect me to like ur post, and u find out I'm not doing that...what wud u do?
-how will u feel?
On the other hand, I can decide to like them bc I know ure seeing it, now that wud lead to mediocrity nd pretence...

1 Like

Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by experimentist: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
No o. It's a 9ce idea finally, but reason am like this, I'm your person on NL, u expect me to like ur post, and u find out I'm not doing that...what wud u do?
-how will u feel?
On the other hand, I can decide to like them bc I know ure seeing it, now that wud lead to mediocrity nd pretence...
Yes, I reason it.. Jux like on FB where you'll expect likes frm friend who u sure knw they r online but they didn't.. It pain you somehow. Ur ryt, I give upp.
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Like my posts i like urs but unlike my post i unlike all urs

gud idea if seun can come up with the idea of knowing those that likes our post and also bring about the unlike button and sharing of posts also
Re: Henceforth, I Want To Know Who And Who Like My Posts by MisterLongman(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Nah. I don't support the motion...
You are so so on point..... if seun should grant this request, some nairalanders will surely misuse the opportunity.... You will them jumping from jumping from one thread to another begging for likes as if their life depends on it...... And the worst part of it is that they will prepare a catalogue of Nlders and start mentioning them in every thread to like their post.

(1) (Reply)

Live Fish Removed From Man’s Intestine / Stories That Broke The Internet In 2014 / 6 People You Should Have Known By Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.