Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

KISS ANXIETY (how And Why You Must Get The “kiss”) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KISS ANXIETY (how And Why You Must Get The “kiss”) (728 Views)

Dealing With Shyness And Reducing Social Anxiety / The Kiss That Made Three Tanzanians Traffic Police Lost Their Job / The Kiss Myth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KISS ANXIETY (how And Why You Must Get The “kiss”) by Youngmoniii(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
It got to the point that I couldn’t even enjoy going on a date with a girl because the entire time I would be worried about how I was going to make my move

I’d build it up so much in my mind that I’d always talk myself out of the moment. Which was a horrible mistake. Again and again I learned that if you don’t “get the kiss” then “you ain’t got shit.”

However, i got to understand that if build up the attraction and don’t go for it, the tension and anticipation evaporates and it’s VERY HARD to get it back.

A few years back I learned a lesson that CHANGED MY LIFE. I mean, it literally changed my life. There is absolutely NO DAMAGE that can be done going for the kiss (assuming you sense attraction). In fact, even if a girl turns her cheek or rejects your attempt, she will still respect you a lot more. And more importantly, she will be 10X more attracted to you.

When I figured this out I became a MACHINE.

All the “kiss anxiety” I had disappeared and it turned into sort of a game for me. I no longer waited till the end of the night to kiss a girl, I would kiss them at the most random moments. And they LOVED IT.

As she was in the middle of telling me something I would kiss her mid sentence. If we talked past a secluded room, I would lead her in and quickly kiss her. I’d kiss girls in my car, lecture rooms, gas stations. It didn’t matter when or where.

In fact, it didn’t even matter if she pulled away or stopped me. Because I just showed her I was the kind of guy who could “Make it Happen.” And that is an extreme turn on to a woman…

Much more than a guy who spends an entire night second guessing himself, weekly attempting an ‘end of the night’ kiss, or worse, ending the night with a hug or a handshake.

Make it Happen!

It’s easier than you think!
Re: KISS ANXIETY (how And Why You Must Get The “kiss”) by AAlozie(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
I tire for the 'leaders of tomorrow' fa. Always occupying their minds with irrelevant issues
Re: KISS ANXIETY (how And Why You Must Get The “kiss”) by Mprex(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Double wahala for dead body undecided tongue lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Differences Between The Boy You Date And The Man You Marry / Is It True That Women Makes Life Dificult For A Man / Back To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.