Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve (2127 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by edatika(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2006
naija_diva:

yes. and should too.

i do beleive d bible, but the question is are the stories to be followed literally like dat
a school of tot says the "apple" dat was eaten wasn't d regular apple, but apple, grin grin grin grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by edatika(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2006
so i will want them to clarify

@ evesah, or do u know?,
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by KAG: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2006
Believe me, Adam and Eve would probably be the least of my worries; good thing they never existed then - at least not as described in the Literalists interpretation of the Bible.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by eveseh(f): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2006
what's wit me again
yea am eve and so
what did i do grin grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by eveseh(f): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2006
edatika:

so i will want them to clarify

@ evesah, or do u know?,

i dont know nuthing all i know taht it was the devil that makes me gave da apple
to Adam grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by naijadiva2(f): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
@eveseh

funny grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Viper(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2006
KAG:

Believe me, Adam and Eve would probably be the least of my worries; good thing they never existed then - at least not as described in the Literalists interpretation of the Bible.
I believe you evolved from a monkey or worm then?

As for me, i would ask adam what he was doing when the serpent was tempting eve and ask eve why she didn't call adam before eating the fruit.

then beat the shit outta her angry
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by KAG: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
Viper:

I believe you evolved from a monkey or worm then?

Good for you, don't know why you do though.

As for me, i would ask adam what he was doing when the serpent was tempting eve and ask eve why she didn't call adam before eating the fruit.

then beat the rubbish out of her angry

Poor eve[seh] kiss
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Viper(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
KAG:

Good for you, don't know why you do though.

You need to look and see

Poor eve[seh] kiss

So eve is here? shocked , where is she? angry
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by eveseh(f): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2006
@viper am here,come and get me if u can,LOL roflmao grin grin grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Viper(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
eveseh:

@viper am here,come and get me if u can,LOL roflmao grin grin grin

if i catch you i wont be asking you questions about adam and eve
asides, checkur yahoo messenger smiley
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by TayoD(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2006
What is it with an apple? The Bible said it was a fruit, and I wonder where the issue of an apple came to be generally accepted.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by KAG: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2006
Viper:

You need to look and see

Look and see that you believe I evolved from a monkey or worm? Alrightey then.

So eve is here? Shocked , where is she? Angry

Hey Eve.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Softee(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2006
None of you can be angry with adam eve, because we all go through stages in our lives where we chose eveil before good. Now, if it is that you have the whole world on your shoulders and you where the very first creation, people would think of you as horrible. Adam and eve are also a blessing, because through them God was able to see what human being are really like and send his son, to give us chance after chance and through Jesus we can be saved.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by micolala(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
softee,no disrespect pls change ur name to hard. 4 me o, ,I go first brush Eve I mean manhandle her b4 turning to that mu-mu called Adam way leave bush meat 4 apple.Heaven & Earth 4 b like em London and Paris now.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Softee(f): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2006
micolala:

softee,no disrespect please change your name to hard. 4 me o, ,I go first brush Eve I mean manhandle her before turning to that mu-mu called Adam way leave bush meat 4 apple.Heaven & Earth 4 b like em London and Paris now.

And do you think God will let you in heaven after you have done this? My place in heaven is much more important than what adam and eve caused me on earth, at least i no that its all gone once i am in heaven.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by dearzi(f): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2006
TayoD

Aaaaah!! we agree on this one!

If i meet Adam and Eve!! i no get biff with Eve, na Adam! the bible says Adam wasn't deceived! so, i'll ask him what possessed him, honestly, i'd like to give him a good lecture, and if i can, brush his life! take out all my frustrations on him for being such a weak man!
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by bigazu(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2006
Too bad, all u guys who want to slap the female acient of days, dont even know wat u r talking about, I guess its because of the insufficient information in the bible.
I understand how some of u feel, but to tell u the truth, if i see eve, I would scream to high heavens, hug n kiss her, and even kiss the sole of her feet, for understanding the plan of salvattion, set forth by baba God himself, b4 the foundations of the world was laid. She was quiet bold to hav eaten the apple, cos adam was being too slow.
Do u guys know that if adam n eve hadnt fallen, we would not know good n bad, and life will be very very boring.and all we their descendants wouldnt be on the earth today. cos they wouldnt hav been able to hav seed and bear children.
If u guys need more clarification, let me know.

Cheers
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by dearzi(f): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2006
Bigazu
Now that we know good and bad what good has it done us? see how messed up our world is today! me i don't think Eve knew squat! God's plan for salvation was as a result of what they did! i doubt if they'd been obedient in the first place there'd have been need for salvation!
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by bigazu(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2006
Dear dearzi,
U talked about wat good, knowing good and bad has done to the human race. Well ma dear, it affords us the oppurtunitiy to choose wat we want in life, and the fact that we can be like our Heavenly Father if we want to. This is the gift of agency.
Most of u sound like, the fall was a mistake, and that GOD didnt know that it was going to happen. For ur information, God knew from the begining, cos that was his plan, hav u guys forgotten the passage in revelations that say " BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD, THAT WAS SLAIN B4 THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD" If christ was slain b4 the creation, then Adam n eve's fall was just part of God's plan.
We were all spirit children in heaven, and we wanted to come to the earth to be tried and tested, which could only be achieved if we are mortals. I used to think like u guys b4, but thanks to more knowledge n light that I now have.
One thing i have understood is why am hereon earth, if we cant answer this question, then life will just be a puzzle for so many of us. The book of job said we all shouted for joy wen the foundations of the earth was being laid by God and his son Jesus. God's purpose for creatin us is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.
And wat is eternal life? it simply means God's own way of life. So this goes to say that "AS MAN IS, GOD WAS, AND AS GODIS MAN WILL BECOME". If u doubt this then u limit urself in this life and in the life to come. We hav lived in heaven b4, now we are on earth, the next stage will be going back to meet God in heaven. which can be possible by the atonement of christ. And please please, the atonement didnt happen as an after thought, it was well planned from day one. I feel like preachin some doctrine in the house. So u guys should be proud of our first parents, cos witout them, we wont be here 2dy.

I know some people wont understand me, but if u need further clarification, let me know.

Cheers,
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by dearzi(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2006
Bigazu
I hear you about purpose and bla--true! but, and i don't think salvation was an after thought, i think God made provision in the event of the fall of man. Yes, bible says the word bore witness in Heaven, so yes, Christ was also in the beginning, as He is the word.
Dude, i don't know what doctrine you're talking about o! but i don't think God sent us from Heaven to come and be tested on Earth, what good would that be knowing some are going to perish, yet he still sends us here? you've really over spiritualised the birth process. Those are natural/ biological orders, through which God is fufilling purpose, if we will allow Him. God's word is law, once He speaks a thing it comes into being. I think, once God spoke about the seed bruising the serpent, that's when salvation came into play. This is my own opinion. I'll ask my brother TayoD for his opinion, cuz he's very well learned on this kind of issues. But, i'm sorry, i don't buy into your doctrine of being sent from heaven to be tested on earth, and i don't buy into God orchestrating the fall of man! even then, Adam had a free will, as did Eve and see the choices they made.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by spikedcylinder: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2006
TayoD:

What is it with an apple? The Bible said it was a fruit, and I wonder where the issue of an apple came to be generally accepted.

Thats just one of the many discrepancies and weaknesses of the bible and believe me,there are many more.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by dearzi(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2006
Spikedcylinder
"Discrepancies and weakness of the bible?" hmmm! interesting. The bible is pure and uncorrupted! it's the very word of God, albeit written by men, every word is inspired by the Holy Spirit. The bible NEVER said Eve ate an apple, it said a fruit--for all we know it could've been an orange, who knows, maybe even agbalumo!
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 04, 2009
A huge slap for Eve, angry Gosh, if it weren't for her, well, Men would still be roaming naked, grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Fhemmmy: 2:34am On Oct 04, 2009
i will ask Adam, how come he is a puccy, how come he couldn`t just ask for forgiveness and he has to be making excuses to God and make us all now to be out of that garden, where we can just enjoy and relax, why does he have to listen to the woman, was the kitten that good, that he all of a sudden forgot the commandment of God
I will ask Eve, why does she has to be a woman and deceive the man, why cant she right what the man wronged and just apologize to «God.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Fhemmmy: 2:35am On Oct 04, 2009
HQ:

A huge slap for Eve, angry Gosh, if it weren't for her, well, Men would still be roaming naked, grin

Rather walk around naked and be having fun in the garden than all these slavery of today oh
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Rather walk around naked and be having fun in the garden than all these slavery of today oh

Lol, Agree with you Bro! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

African American Pastors Oppose Gay Ban!!!!!!!! / Atheist Parents Generally Dont Force Disbelief On Children / "Why Does The OT Show A God Of Wrath And The NT A God Of Mercy?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.